Chapter 3

Dr. Lee Hyukjae and the Annoying Patient

With a groan Hyukjae smacked his alarm clock with the goal to get it to shut up. As soon as he opened his eyes he knew it was going to be a long day. 'Pabo why you go to sleep so late?' 

He briefly wondered if Donghae would stop by that day but as soon as the thought crossed his mind Hyukjae shook his head not wanting to think about the sole reason he barley got any sleep and with a heavy sigh he got up to get ready to head to work.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae peeked out his door to see if there was any sign of either Zhou Mi and Henry, with a sigh of relief he saw the hallway empty and the house sounded quiet enough. He quietly tip toed to the kitchen a small smile spread over his face, good thing he convinced Zhou Mi to let him stay home from work today. 

As he thought over what he was going to do a wave of nervousness washed over him. He didn't think his heart could take another rejection from Hyukjae but he has to at least try one more time or else he would regret giving up so easily.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyukjae was finally able to get enough time to grab a quick lunch break. All morning as much as he tried he couldn't get the image of a crying Donghae out of his mind which was really weird since Hyukjae never saw him cry. He ran his hand messily over his hair not really caring how he looked at the moment. 

The rest of the day seemed to crawl by painfully slowly, the reason he would never acknowledge was because he didn't have Donghae distracting him.

'Huh? I guess I successfully scared him away yesterday...' 

Instead of feeling happy and relieved liked he thought he would feel like he felt his heart drop a little.

'I must be catching a cold.'

Hyukjae jumped when he heard a knock on his door, he quickly fixed his hair "Come in."

It was the same nurse as yesterday which only meant one thing 'Donghae'  

So many emotions crashed into Hyukjae as his heart started to pound against his rib cage.

"Uh Dr. Hyukjae, Mr Lee Donghae-"

Hyukjae shot a glare at her "Didn't I tell you to tell him that I'm busy."

The nurse bit her lip "I know but he-"

"God when will he stop being so annoying! Just tell him whatever you have to, just make him leave already."

As soon as Hyukjae looked up at the nurse again he saw her face  laced with anger.

"What?"

The nurse opened and closed until she finally took a calming breath. "I just wanted to tell you that Mr. Lee Donghae is... You know you're such a ."

Hyukjae's mouth dropped open at the nurse words "Excuse me!?"

The nurse just gave him one last glare before fully opening the door and revealing a teary eyed Donghae holding a bag on his hands. As soon as Hyukjae saw Donghae he felt his blood drain out of his face.

"Donghae?"

He just gave Hyukjae a watery smile "Uh I hope I didn't come at a bad time. I just wanted to give you something."

Hyukjae bit his lip "Donghae I didn't-"

But Donghae didn't let him finish "I baked you a strawberry cake since you didn't let me buy you coffee yesterday."

"How you know I liked strawberries?"

Donghae gave him another watery smiled "You smell like them. Well  I have to go now."

Before Hyukjae could even say anything let alone apologize Donghae was out the door. 

"Damn it!" 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Zhou Mi I can't find Donghae!"

Zhou Mi pulled the phone away from his ear a bit "What do you mean you can't find him?" 

"I just got home from work and he is not here! Plus the kitchen is a mess... I think he baked a cake."

Then it hit Zhou Mi "Crap he went to the hospital."

"Alone!?"

Zhou Mi took a calming breath not wanting to freak Henry out more than he was, Henry was the only one other than himself and Donghae that knew about Donghae's 'condition'.

"Just wait at home in case he comes back I'll go to the hospital and look for him. If he calls you please call me as soon as you're done."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae found himself stumbling into a lonely hallway as soon as he practicably ran out of Hyukjae's office, he felt hot tears make there way down his cheeks. He quickly wiped them away not wanting anybody to see him like this. 

Donghae cursed at himself for expecting Hyukjae to come after him. After a few minutes that's when Donghae finally took a look around his surrounding, his breath coming in quicker as he realized he was alone at the hospital.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyukjae still had his head buried in his hands when his office door burst open revealing a very angry and worried looking tall red head 'Donghae's friend...'

"Where the hell is Donghae!?"

Hyukjae swallowed thickly "I don't know."

Hyukjae suddenly found himself being shaken by the red head "If anything happens to him I will hurt you."

With that said the red head stormed out of his office. Watching him leave Hyukjae felt a stab of jealousy something he couldn't name at seeing how much the red head seemed to care for Donghae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zhou Mi eyes where frantic as he ran down the hallways trying to find Donghae, he barley registered the stares he was getting all he wanted was to find Donghae before something bad happened.

What seemed like hours to Zhou Mi he finally found Donghae as he rounded a corner. His heart broke seeing Donghae with his face buried in his knee's while his hands had a death grip around them. 

Zhou Mi slowly approached him "Donghae?"

Donghae slowly looked up his eyed red and puffy from crying "Zhou Mi?" Once Donghae registered that it was in fact Zhou Mi the one standing in front of him he practicability tackled the taller male to the floor. 

"Zhou Mi please get me out of here!"


***Does this make sense? lol I feel like I'm all over the place... omg might be the fact that is almost 5 in the morning OTL this is what I get staying up to see CNBLUE's comeback

So how's the story coming along?

omg I didn't know that the last chapter would all make you all feel so sad... well this one isn't much better either lol but don't worry it'll get better soon... hopefully.

Ah you guys I totally fell in love with BTOB song Insane! Especially with the leader eunkwang. Have you guys listened to it? If not go and listen if yes what you guys think? Ok enough with my rant I'm to tired ^_^***