Chapter 1

Dr. Lee Hyukjae and the Annoying Patient

Hyukjae sighed as he finally got a chance to sit down in his office, he was so tired from all the patients he had seen that day and was anxiously waiting for his shift to be over so he could go home and finally relax. He was stretching his arms when a knock was heard.

"Come in." It was a nurse. "Sorry to interrupt you Dr. Hyukjae but Lee Donghae is asking for you again?"

Hyukjae's head snapped up and saw that the nurse was trying very hard to suppress an amused smile "I thought I told you just to tell him that I'm busy."

The nurse had a guilty face "I know but every single time he ask me to check and when I tell him I can't he just gives me this wounded look and I feel so bad and-"

"Ok ok I get it. Just... just tell him he just missed me and that I already left."

The nurse frowned "But what if-" 

"Just tell him that!" 

With a squeak the nurse quickly left. Hyukjae banged his head on the desk wondering why this was happening to me, he groaned as he remembered their first meeting.

*Flashback*

It was suppose to be a normal check up like the hundreds he had done before but as soon as he opened the door he knew that normal wasn't going to happen. The first thing he heard when he opened the door was a squeak followed by some whimpering.

"Hello I'm Doctor Lee Hyukjae. I assume Mr. Lee Donghae is the one hiding."

"Yeah sorry about him its just he hates hospitals. I'm his friend Zhou Mi."

All Hyukjae did was nod, never in his entire life had he seen a grown guy hide behind his friend all because he had to get a check up. He bit his lip trying to keep an amused smile from appearing, smiling wouldn't be very professional.

Zhou Mi turned around to face a very pale and scared looking Donghae "Hae look at me. You don't need to be scared ok? The nice Doctor won't hurt you, I won't let him." 

Uncertainty flickered in Donghae's eyes, he trusted Zhou Mi but not the Doctor no matter how good looking he was. Seeing that Donghae wasn't bugging Zhou Mi turned to the Doctor "Um Dr.Hyukjae can you help me out here please?" 

Said Doctor sighed in annoyance before smiling "Sure." 

Zhou Mi pried Donghae's hands off his shirt and quickly stepped aside. Guilt struck him when he saw the wounded look on Donghae's eyes which quickly filled up with unshed tears. Zhou Mi shook his head he was doing this for Donghae's health.

Hyukjae gave Donghae a gentle smile "Hey no need to be scared I promise I won't hurt you."

"Promise?" 

Hyukjae felt something inside him twist when he was met with Donghae's hopeful yet frightened gaze, clearing his throat to distract himself from those hypnotizing eyes he mumbled "I promise." 

Hyukjae felt his stomach flutter when Donghae gave him a shy smile 'I must be getting sick...' 

After that everything went smoothly... well that is until the very end that's when Hyukjae did something which  he greatly regrets from doing but seeing Donghae act like an adorable little boy he instinctively gave him a sticker... with Nemo... Out of all the ones he had on his coat pocket why did that one have to come out. 

All Hyukjae remembers was the huge smile he received from donghae and the next thing he knew he had Donghae almost squeezing him to death.

"Thank You!!" With that said Donghae ran out the door leaving a confused Hyukjae and a facepalming Zhou Mi behind. 

"Hahaha sorry about that he... um he get easily excited."

Hyukjae just gave him a stiff smile "Its fine."

"Anyways thanks for everything." Zhou Mi bowed before quickly running out to catch up with Donghae before he could get into any trouble in the hospital.

*End of flashback*

Hyukjae groaned again as he slammed his head on his desk "I should have never have giving him that stupid Nemo sticker!" He ruffled his hair in annoyance as he got up to get ready to leave, he just hoped that Donghae would soon stop coming by the hospital it was getting annoying. 

He huffed as he got up to take a peek outside his door no way in hell was he going out if that guy was still waiting for him. He growled in annoyance to see the familiar brunette giving a upset pout to the nurse who Hyukjae assumed told him he had gone home already. Hyukjae also saw the tall red head next to Donghae, for some reason that annoyed Hyukjae more 'Can't he go anywhere without him!?' 

With a sigh of relief he finally saw them walk away "Finally I can go home!" 

 

***Finally I updated! Sorry to all the people who subcribed and comment and had to wait hope you like the first chapter ^^ Tell me what you think

P.s Happy valentines day! (hugs everybody)