Chapter 7 - Wonderful Thailand

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We made our way to the airport and called a car service to take us to the hotel. We all reside in the same hotel as Qian and Nichkhun to properly watch over them.

I messaged Qian upon settling in our room.

----------------------------------------------------------MESSAGE-------------------------------------

To: Qiannie ♥

Sent: 3:19 PM

Qiannie ♥  neo eodie? (where are you?)

------------------------------------------------END OF MESSAGE---------------------------------

I waited for Qian's reply but it took longer than I had expected. My phone suddely beeped, disrupting my nap. I didn't notice I had fallen asleep waiting for Qian's reply.

-------------------------------------------MESSAGE--------------------------------

From: Qiannie ♥

Recieved: 4:54 PM

Mianhe. I'm still shooting for WGM so I can't reply to you sooner. I'm here at Khun's house with his whole family. Jalgayo! (Take Care!)

-------------------------------------------END OF MESSAGE----------------------

After reading her message, I tossed my phone on the bed and stood up to take a shower. While taking a shower, my hotel room bell suddenly ring. It must be the hyungs. I quickly went out and got dressed. When I opened the door, my three hyungs along with Amber and Sulli appeared in front of me.

"Kyu-ah. Did you know that these two were here?" Yesung hyung pointed at Amber and Sulli.
"Oppa! You should've seen Shindong oppa's face when Sulli took off her cap." Amber exclaimed.

"Yah! I almost had a heart attack! And Kyu-ah. You didn't tell me that the namja that hyung was talking with on the plane was actually Sulli, and we were even planning to black mail him. AH! Jinja!" Shindong hyung said in exhasperation.

"I didn't tell since I knew you guys are going to be so surprised." I chuckled.

"That's so mean! I was so surprised to see Amber in a dress and with long hair!" Yesung hyung whined.

"Oppa's face was so epic!" Sulli laughed.

"Anyway, let's go eat. Baegopa." Ryeowook hyung complained.

We all nodded then made our way to one of those street food stalls.

 

QIAN'S POV

It's actually fun, I have to admit. Being surrounded by Khun's family, it's not really so bad.

His sister, Cherleen, is such a fan of F(x), and so adorable.

His mom is also very kind to me. His grandmother even told me to marry Khun for real.

This saddened me because I ca never fulfill her request, because the one I love and plan to marry is Cho Kyuhyun and not Nichkhun. I am so heartless to disappoint all these kind people.

My phone suddenly rang, breaking my train of thoughts. The caller was manager oppa.

"Yeoboseyo? Oppa?" I answered.

"Vic, how is Thailand?" The other line asked.

"It's nice here Oppa." I replied.

"Oh, by the way Vic, do you know where Amber and Sulli are?" Oppa asked.

"Ani. Weyo?" I asked.

"I haven't seen them since this morning, and I can't even contact them." Oppa sounded distressed.

"I'll call them Oppa and tell you when I know where they are."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter