~ For Sulli ~

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Everyone.

I've been in a very long hiatus because life happened and to be perfectly honest, I felt that I have growned up from my phase of writing fan fictions about k-pop groups. I stayed away from K-Pop ever since 2015 when F(x) last did a comeback and after learning that they are slowly disbanding although without any official announcement by SMEnt. 

Today (Oct. 17, 2019) the death of Sulli of f(x) probably reached all your ears by now. I've been a fan of f(x) ever since they debuted in 2009.  Almost all of the fanfics I have written are about f(x). They have been the only constant girl group I have cared about and been a fan of aside from Super Junior. I still, up to this day, check on them through social media and korean news outlets (mostly Victoria because she's my ultiamte bias).

Just like veryone else, I was shocked and filled with sadness when the news of Sulli's death broke out. It was beyond belief for me. As a fan for 10 years, I've always remembered Sulli as a very bright woman. Sulli's smile is so beautiful and looks so innocent that it just sticks to your brain. Whether your a fan or not, it is an undeniable fact that Sulli is one of the brightest, prettiest, kindest, and sweetest Korean singer/actress. Sulli was one of my favorites to write about.

For the past few years that I've been quiet here on Asianfanfics, I've tried multiple times to update my stories but I was just not into it as I was before. I tried updating but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter