Chapter 4 - Jealousy

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

It has been 3 month since Qian started shooting We Got Married with that punk Nichkhun. So far, I haven't heard anything quite offensive that has already happened in their episodes.

One controversy though, caught my attention. It was when Nichkhun was interviewed in Strong Heart, he said that it would really be great if Qian and him would be together for real. That just pissed me off bigtime. It took 4 of my hyungs to calm me down and think rationally.

When Qian and I had our usual date in her dorm, I blurted out every single thing I hate about Nichkhun.

"Qian. I don't like him at all!" I said angrily.

"Kyuhyunnie. Khun is nice." Qian said, trying to calm me.

"So, you're defending him now?" I stared at her, dumb founded.

Qian suddenly stood up and faced me.

"Ani Oppa. Saranghae. " She said while doing aegyo.

"Qian..." I trailed. She using her aegyo again to calm me and to disperse my anger at his virtual husband.

Qian wrapped her arms around me and said "Saranghae-yo Kyuhyun Oppa!"

I sighed and motioned for us to sit down.

Qian hugged me tight and didn't let go until Manager hyung told me to come home.

"Kyu-a. Mianhe. I know it isn't fair for you." She frowned, then tears started falling down her cheeks.

"Ulji Mal-ayo (Don't cry) Qian. Arasseo, I won't be mad anymore. I won't curse your virtual husband. Just don't cry Qian." I pleaded.

"Arasseo. I won't cry anymore. But please don't be mad Kyu. I really won't do anything to make you worry." Qian promised.

"Arasseo. I have to go Qian. Annyeong!" I waved then made my way towards home.

 

AFTER 2 WEEKS ...

We were at the dorm since we didn't have any scheules. I was playing starcraft in my room while the other 9 hyungs were gathered on the TV.

I was busy playing, but I could hear every word my hyungs were saying.

 

IN THE LIVING ROOM

EUNHYUK'S POV

Kyu is in his room playing games and the other 9 of us were watching TV. We were watching this english movie that made Sungmin hyung cry when Siwon spoke.

"This is boring. Let's watch MBC." Siwon suggested.

"Yah. It's Saturday today. It's air time for WGM." Donghae whispered.

"Should we watch?" Shindong hyung asked.

"Andwe. Kyu might suddenly come out. You know he doesn't want to see that." Leeteuk hyung protested.

"He's in his room. And besides, I really wanna see that punk Nichkhun." I said.

"Whatever. Do what you want." Leeteuk hyung finally gave up.

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV to MBC. And just on cue, We Got Married started playing on the screen.

After the usual introductions, they started playing videos of different couples. The first couple clip to be shown was the Adam couple, followed by Victoria then Nichkhun.

Today's episode was when Victoria and Nichkhun was at Incheon.

"OH! Feeding each other!" I suddenly exclaimed.

"Hyukjae! SHHHHH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter