Chapter 5 - Airport

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QIAN'S POV

It has been 3 days since Kyuhyun and I fought. I didn't recieve any phone calls or text messages from him, he doesn't reply to my messages and answer my calls either. Usually, whenever we fight, Kyu would always make it a point to make-up with me before ending the day. He doesn't like the feeling of us being angry with each other. 3 days had passed, but still, No Kyu.

I was pacing back and forth in the airport. Today was our WGM shoot. And it's the one where we are supposed to go to Thailand to meet Khun's family. I didn't have the chance to tell Kyu about this, I  know he's going to be upset. 

While deep in thought, my phone suddenly rang. It was Ryeowook-ssi.

"Annyeong Ryeowook-ssi." I answered the call.

"Victoria-ssi. Where are you?" The other line replied.

"I'm at the airport. Weyo?" I asked.

"Airport? Jinja! Are you the one wearing a dress, with a dark blue top and a light blue skirt?" Ryeowook asked.

I checked my outfit and was surprised. What Ryeowook-ssi had said was exactly true! I am wearing a dress with a dark blue top and light blue skirt. "Omo. How did you know?"

"Turn around." Then the phone call ended.

I turned around just as Ryeowook-ssi ordered. There I saw 5 members of SuJu. Ryeowook-ssi, Heechul Oppa, Shindong Oppa, Yesung Oppa, and Kyuhyun.

"Omo! Annyeong!" I ran towards them and bowed.

"Annyeong Victoria-ssi!" Ryeowook waved.

"Annyeong!" Heechul Oppa greeted happily.

"Victoria-ssi. What are you doing here?" Shindong Oppa asked.

"Victoria-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo!" Yesung Oppa smiled.

I looked at Kyuhyun and waited for him to greet me like the others did. Instead, he had put on his sunglasses--OUR couple sunglasses-- and turned to face the opposite direction.

I heard a few 'TSK' coming from the other SuJu members. I just smiled at them.

"Oh. What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"This is a secret okay? We're going to Thailand." Shindong Oppa whispered.

"Nobody knows you're here? Not even manager Oppa?" I was surprised and confused.

"Ani. Only SuJu's knows about this, and now, you too." Heechul Oppa laughed.

"Oh. That's why the disguise was too much!" I pointed out.

"Yea. Oh! You aren't in a disguise. Is your trip scheduled?" Ryeowook figured.

"Ah ne. It's a shoot." I mumbled, careful for Kyu to hear.

"For WGM?" It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter