Chapter 20 - Song Qian and Cho Kyuhyun

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

"Alone at last!" I exclaimed as I rushed to Qian who was standing by the doorway. 

"I kind of feel bad for Nichkhun." Qian mumbled.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I mean, he got scolded in front of us, that's pretty embarrassing for a grown up man." Qian said. I shook my head at her.

"It's okay. It's his fault anyway." 

Qian gave me a glare, and I felt a sudden chill in my spine. I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Mian." I said, sticking my tongue out then hugging her. "Look on the bright side though, we're finally alone and we could do anything we want." 

Qian smirked at me. "And by anything we want, you mean....?" 

Qian was obviously teasing me, but something about the look she's giving me and that cocky smile she's wearing make me feel hot all over. I distanced myself a little but not letting go of her waist.

"Umm..whatever you want to do." I said, smiling sheepishly at her.

Qian's cocky smile did not fade. She leaned closer and kissed me full on the lips. I felt my knees turning into jelly but I held on and mimicked the movement of her lips. 

When we parted, she was smiling rather seductively at me.

I cleared my throat and spoke. "Um..Qian.." 

She placed a finger on my lips, silencing  me. I gulped.

"Shh" She whispered.

Is this finally the day? Will Qian really let me sleep with her? I thought we were supposed to wait!

Qian leaned closer to my ear.

I didn't bring anything for this. I thought we'll wai--- Oh stop complaining, Cho Kyuhyun! Everyone knows you want Qian so much. 

 I can feel Qian's hot breath on my ear. I gulped again, I'm feeling hot and a little dizzy. It's not really helping how close she is to me. I could feel the back of my neck prickling with sweat.

It really might happen tonight! Qian sure is acting weird, but hey if---

Qian whispered. "Can we go watch Korean dramas? I want to watch Secret Garden again."

What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter