Chapter 19 - At Last

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

"YAH! You're obviously cheating!" I exclaimed at Nichkhun as we were sitting cross-legged on the small mat we had laid down. Qian was laughing uncontrollably while.

We were currenlty playing Go-Stop and I was losing. But only because Thai Boy is cheating!

"How am I supposed to cheat? You're just a this!" Nichkhun laughed.

I scowled and picked a card, exhaling in frustration that I did not get the one I needed.

"You at this, Kyu-ah!" Qian giggled.

"Yah, you're not that good either!" I said to her.

"I'm better than you though." Qian stuck out her tongue at me. 

I smirked and grabbed her arm pulling her to me. She gave a yelp and I tickled her. She was laughing so hard.

"Ara...sseo! Ah! Stop!" She managed in between laughter. 

"EHEM." Someone fake coughed. I raised my head to see Nichkhun with his eyebrows raised at me.

"I'm here you know." He grimaced. 

"So what? I'm not allowed to have fun with MY girlfriend?" I said, giving emphasis to the word "my".

Nichkhun shook her head then pulled Qian closer to him.

"Yah. Yah! Don't you dare touch her." I said tauntingly but both of them just laughed at me.

We played a for a few more hours but I still ended up losing. I was currently sprawled on the couch while Qian was seated next to Nichkhun, they were going over the details of their next shoot.

"PD-nim said we have to do more skinships." Nichkhun said. Qian pursed her lips and just scratched her head. I quickly jolted up and sneered at Nichkhun.

"Yah. Aren't you doing a lot already? You're holding hands, back hugging, front hugging, carrying her, wrapping her arms around her, and feeding each other with the same chopsticks, spoons, etc." I complained.

"That's just normal Kyuhyun-ssi." Nichkhun said.

"That's not normal at all. You two have so much skinship it's making everybody's skin crawl."  I frowned.

"It's for work anyway. It's fine. You kissed someone during a musical, right?" Qian grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter