Chapter 13 - Emergency

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QIAN'S POV

Jeju greeted me with cool winds and a beautiful scenery.

"Yeppeuda." I sighed. I quickly took my phone out and sent an SMS to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyunnie.I hope you're with me ^^

Only a few seconds passed, and a beep disrupted my ogling at the view.

I will be. Someday. Take Care!

I laughed at his text. What did he mean by that?

Khun suddenly stood beside me.

"We're going to start shooting." He whispered.

"Ah. Ne." I quickly turned my phone off and started the shoot.

KYUHYUN'S POV

It's been 5 hours and still no update from Qian. I've been calling her after her SMS a while ago but she doesn't pick up.

"Aish. Jinja! Song Qian!" I exclaimed, startling my hyungs.

"What happened?" Sungmin asked.

"She doesn't pick up hyung!" I pouted.

"Maybe she's shooting?" Donghae said.

"It's been 5 hours, she has breaks you know." I said.

"Kyuhyun-ah. You're being a worry wrat. Stop haggling Victoria-ssi. She's doing her best to keep you and her job." Leeteuk reprimanded.

"But Hyung--" I started.

"Aish. Why don't you just plan on how you're going to surprise Vic on her birthday, instead of overloading her phone with your messages." Leeteuk intejected.

I sulkily nodded and proceeded to talk with Zhou Mi, who was coincidentally spending the week here in Seoul.

"Zhou Mi-ah. You're close with Qian right?" I asked him.

"Aren't you closer?" He snickered.

"Aish. I'm being serious." Zhou Mi quickly sat upright and listened to me earnestly.

"Hyung. I have a plan for Qian's birthday, can you help me?" He nodded.

QIAN'S POV

I'm dead tired. It was already 10 in the evening and I have just arrived in my hotel room. Shooting ended late and I'm very sure Kyuhyun had been worried since I haven't texted him since the morning. I looked at my phone and saw 78 messages and 34 missed calls. Jinja, Cho Kyuhyun.

I dialed his number to apologize for not being able to answer his calls and reply to his messages, but I was only directed to his voicemail. Isanghae, Kyuhyun never misses my calls.

I tried again but the same thing happened. I gave it a rest and went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower. Just as I was drying off, my phone rang. I quickly ran to answer it, assuming it was Kyuhyun, but what the screen flashed disappointed me. Why is Zhou Mi Oppa calling?

"Yeoboseo? Oppa." I greeted.

"Vic, something happened." Zhou Mi said.

I was suddenly nervous. My hands started shaking.

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter