Hyakku and Pool

The babysitter

Mrs.Shin!! Can’t you see that my hands are stuck on my face and there’s a freaking skateboard in front of the bathroom door??!!! Can’t you mature mind connect and made sense on what just happen to me???

“Errr.. I fell down...”, I reluctantly said while shooting daggers at the boys hiding behind her. If daggers could kill, I would’ve killed them already by now.

I can see that Donghae was giggling and Eunhyuk.. well, being Eunhyuk. He flashes his stupid gummy smile. Gah!!!I really need to murder them or I’ll murder myself instead!!

“How in the.... you tripped on the skateboard?”, Mrs.Shin asked and I nodded. “Ok.. which of you kids did it?”, Mrs. Shin turned to face the darn kids and asked the freaking stupid question! You seriously think the kids will honestly answer you?

“None of us did it ahjumma. Hyakku was on the skateboard and came here. Then Hyakku left.”, Eunhyuk answered while pouting. See what I mean? They’ll never admit it and who the is Hyakku! Don’t tell me that they are triplets instead of twins! If they are triplets, I swear to god I’ll kill myself!

“Now Eunhyuk, don’t blame Hyakku. He’s a dog and not capable of doing it”, she said sternly. “But it’s true!!”, Donghae said, already sniffling. The tears. He thinks that’ll work. Psssh. And Oh, Hyakku’s a dog.

“Arasso, Hyakku did it, but did Hyakku put glue on Noona’s cream?”, Mrs.Shin asked again. And guess what? They actually nodded!!!!!!!!

OH.MY.GOD!!!!!I really felt like murdering them!! They blame to dog for everything!!!

“Really ahjumma, it’s not hae hae!!!, Donghae said while crying. I was just baffled by the kids. It’s unbelievable! In one day, or rather that in 2 hours period, they came up with SO many things!!

“Noona need help?”, Eunhyuk said while reaching his hand. Seriously! I won’t be fooled anymore also, how the hell am I suppose to reach out when my hand is practically glued to my face!!!

I shrug and ignored Eunhyuk and got up.

“Noona hates hyukkie!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”,

Eunhyuk started wailing out of sudden. “Ms. Song! That’s very impolite of you. Eunhyuk wanted to help”, and all of sudden, I was scolded for being impolite! Excuse me! I have my hand stuck to my face and my nose practically throbbing! How am I suppose to...... ughhh... Let it pass.

Mrs. Shin sends the kids to the nursery and brought me to the kitchen and run the warm water onto my face. The water soothes the glue and finally!!! I can free my hands!!

I made a vow to kill them once I see them later. These kids need to be taught a lesson or two. I made my way back to my room passing by the nursery. I took a peek and saw the kids are watching Nemo.

Donghae was squealing everytime Nemo appears and he was hugging his Nemo plushy. Seriously, he looked so innocent and angelic but then, look can be very deceiving! If he is really that good, I would’ve squished him and probably Eunhyuk too. But then, both of them are in my black list already, so yeah, FAT chance of that happening.

Hours past and it was already lunch time. Mrs. Shin told me to go look after the evil twins in the nursery and feed them. I frown at the task but what can I do? I’m their babysitter. So, here I go again.

I march to the nursery and when I’m there, the two brats are nowhere to be found. I was clueless on where am I suppose to look for them when Mrs. Shin told me to look for them at the back around the pool area.

POOL?

As in swimming pool?!

WOW!!


I once again dragged my lazy feet to look for those two brats.

“DONGHAE!!EUNHYUK!!COME ON IN!!!LUNCH TIME!!”

I called out for them.

no answer.

“DONGHAE!EUNHYUK!!!LUNCH TIME!!”

Still no answer.

I was walking by the pool and mesmerizing it when I heard some ruffles behind the bushes.

*ruffles ruffles*

There it is again.

*giggles*

Then I heard giggles. The evil twins.
*bark*

then I heard barkings. Eh? Hyakku too?

Suddenly...


“HYAKKU!!!!!CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Eunhyuk screamed and Hyakku jumped out of the blue charging towards me. I was too shocked to even avoid the charging Hyakku when it came onto my way and~~~~

*SPLASH*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I fell into the swimming pool!!!

“LEE EUNHYUK!!!!LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!”

The evil twins came out from their hiding spot and rolled down laughing.

“puahahahah!!Fat noona fell!Fat noona fell!!!”, screech Donghae. “Wahahah!! Good job Hyakku ya!”, Eunhyuk said to the darn dog. Right. The dog also just reserved it’s name on the black list!

I immediately got out from the pool ready to chase the twins when my feet caught into something.

HOLY MOTHER OF MERCY!!!

It was freaking marbles!!! And there I went, flying up in the air. Again.

AHHHH!!!!!

and I fall flat on my back onto the grass. I was so dizzy when I felt something wet and sticky. EWWWWWW!! Hyakkyu’s me!!!YUCKS!!!!!EWWWWW!!!


DONGHAE!!EUNHYUK!!!

The kids were giggling their off seeing me rolling around trying to break free from Hyakku.

Then, Mrs. Shin came.

“Ms.Song, I specifically told you to look for the boys, not jumping into the pool and rolling around with hyakku”.

I looked like a fool now*face palm*

 

 

It's AngelMitang here :)
lol...Crazy_gurl..don't blame me cause this story is epic xDDD
lmao..sorry guys....can't reply to your comments today..but will do it in the next chappy.. ;~;

got the Hyakku idea from Adonis Camp-Eunhyuk diary..hehehe