Food chaos

The babysitter

I was baffle to answer Miss Shin when Donghae in. Thanks to him, I was save from an earful from Miss Shin. I mentally thank this kid.

“Anyhow, take your seat now JiEun-ssi”, She ordered us. Eh? Seating with them? I thought I was suppose to seat at the kitchen.

“JiEun-ssi, why aren’t you seating?”, Mrs.Shin asked.

“Urmmm... Wasn’t I suppose to eat at the kitchen?”,I asked

“The kitchen is only for the maids and butlers and other domestic house workers. You are paid to look after the kids only, thus you are to sit at the dinner table with them”, Mrs.Shin explain.

“Oh”, is the only thing I can answer. Seating with them means more trouble plus another trouble called Kyuhyun.

God.. Another torturous meal.

I took my seat in between the twins. Donghae on my left and Eunhyuk on the right. Kyuhyun is beside Donghae.

Mrs.Shin serve us dinner which consist of salad, spaghetti and fruits for dessert.

Each one of us had a bowl of salad and mushroom soup for starter. I was happily eating when Donghae whines.

“Awwwhh...salad..yuck! Hae hae hates salad!”

He said and pushed the salad bowl away. I ignore him and continue eating the salad. It was super yummy. Not until Kyuhyun ruin it.

“Ewww!! Salad!! Disgusting!! Look at this!!! There ought to be worm in it!!!”

I choke on my salad and give him a stare.

“You, stop saying nasty thing about the salad. So much for being a good priest. Now stop whining and eat before Mrs. Shin come”, I warned both of them.

I saw Eunhyuk eating the salad and smile. Not until I saw him eating only the shredded chicken. He didn’t even touch the green leaves.

Unbelievable! These kids didn’t even eat vegetables!

“Kids! Eat the salad or NONE of you get the main course. Now eat!”


Can’t.. Salad made me sick”, Eunhyuk answered.

“There’s no way that a bowl of salad made you sick you silly brat. Now eat.”, I said and chopped on my shredded chicken.

“Noona, salad made hae hae turn green. Hae hae don’t want to turn green”, Donghae said.

Seriously,this kid watches to much tv.

“Noona, since you seem to love salad so much, why don’t YOU finish it for us!”, Kyuhyun said and pushed his salad bowl to me.


The twins who saw Kyuhyun’s act, immediately pushed their respective bowl to me.

“No way I’m finishing it for you guys! Eat it on your own!”, I said and pushed back their bowls.

“No!!Hae Hae hate salad!! Salad made hae hae green!!”, he said and give me his supposedly scary face.

Awwhh.. Such a cute kid!

Eh..wait..I need to make them eat their salad. Not fall for their tricks.

“No. Hae hae must eat the salad to be healthy. Now eat all of you”, I command.

“Noona~~~~~~Hae hae don’t like salad.. Please.....”, He whined and pout.

“Noona....hyukkie too...please~~~~~~~~~~~~”, Eunhyuk said and pout. It’s rather unusual for him to do that. Those pout is so magical that I find myself agreeing to it. Remind me to kill myself later.

“aish.. Arasseo... Give me”, I took their bowls and dunk the whole contents into my bowl.

“What about me?!” Kyuhyun asked disbelief.

“you eat that on your own. I’m not helping you”, I said and nom-ing on my now 3 kg load of salad.

Kyuhyun who heard that starting to get irritated.

I was finishing my salad steadily when I notice my salad is never ending.

I kept on eating but the salad is never ending.

The twins were busy slurping their soup, so I turned my heard towards Kyuhyun
Ahah!!! He was caught red handed instigating Donghae to transfer his salad into my bowl.

“ya!! What do think you are doing? Eat that on your own!”

“SHIREO!!! I HATE SALAD!”, Kyuhyun said and dump  the whole bowl of salad into my bowl.

Damn it! In a matter on 20 minutes, I turned into a vegetarian thanks to these spoiled brat.

“Noona eat a lot of salad! Later noona turn green!!!!”, Donghae exclaimed and give me another round of his supposedly green face.

I just groan and drown myself in the salad. I bet by the time the main course is serve, I’ll be too full.

“Wow! You guys actually finish your salad. Good boys!”

Mrs.Shin suddenly appear and praised the boys.

“Ne Mrs. Shin. Hae Hae finish the salad! Noona too! But later hae hae and noona will turn green!Gaaah~~!”

“Aigoo,you silly kid”, Mrs. Shin said while serving the main course.

It was smoked salmon. Awesome. But I’m already stuffed with salad. Curse you kids. And you even dare admitting that you ate it.

“yeay!!Fish!!!”, Donghae chirped happily.

Kyuhyun was not fussy this time, instead, he ate quietly. I was enjoying my meal despite being full when I notice Eunhyuk was pouting.

“Why aren’t you eating?”, I asked

“Hyukkie hates fish! Fish made hyukkie turn blue!! Blergh~,” He said and pushed his plate aside.

“Well then, up to you, if you did not eat, you’ll get hungry later”, I said and continue eating.

I was happily munching when I notice my before 1 piece fish became 2 pieces.

Eh?

Did the fish multiply itself??

Then I saw Eunhyuk leaving the table. It struck me.

Damn it!! He transfer the fish into my plate! Not again! I’m so gonna die!!!

“Noona! You eat a lot! Later you became fatter!!”, Donghae said and left the table happily.

“Yeah. You are already fat and you are eating a lot..Tsk tsk....”, Kyuhyun added.

I was baffled and I stabbed the poor fish, imagining that it was the twins and that stupid Kyuhyun.


HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!AngelMitang here!!sorry for not updating for AGES!!!me and crazy_gurl are busy.It was suppose to be crazy_gurl's turn,but she's too busy and had an immense writer's block after finishing her bipolar fic xDDD
so we had an agreement that i'll do the update..heheheh
it's a fail update..sorry guys ;~~;

also,check out my new EUnHae story..kekekekeke


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154005/wedding-anniversary-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-korean--

wueheheheheheh...xDDD

till then peeps!^^