The cutest in the world

The babysitter

 

“Bye Bye umma,” wave the two boys at the door while hugging their plushy. “Don’t be naughty boys, umma will be back later, and have fun with your new babysitter,” Mrs Lee smile and peck both of their foreheads. “Neh umma, we will have FUN,” smiles the Eunhyuk boy. Hmm…why do I feel an evil aura?? “Oh and Miss Song, make sure the kids have lunch later and take care of them, I’ll be back before dinner,” “I will,”

 

We send off Mrs Lee as I close the door. Time to work, Ji Eun! Hwaiting!!! I turn to look at the kids. Where should I start? Hmm…maybe I should introduce myself first. “Hi, I am Song Ji Eun, your baby sitter, you can call me noona or Miss Song,” I smile at them who were not even paying attention to my introduction but their respective plushy. Kids! Guess I have to try again. “Hi, I am..” “Ahjumma, I want strawberry milk,” pouted the Eunhyuk boy. Aww..so cute..WAIT!! HE CALLED ME WHAT??! AHJUMMA???!

 

“PWAHAHAHAHA..” laughs the Eunhyuk boy as he already fled away with his monkey plushy. “Yah!” Tell me why I am an ahjumma??! I am FREAKING in my sweet 16 this year!!! But another blow hit me next with the Donghae boy start to speak. “Fat noona, don’t bother about Hyukkie hyung, he is always like that,” he giggled tugging my skirt. WHAT?? FAT NOONA??! HEY!! I AM 53 only!! Breath in breath out Ji Eun. Chill. They are just kids. Two, kids…chilli..

 

“Fat noona, why are you here? Are you here to accompany me to watch Nemo?” asked the kid who was still tugging on my skirt. Maybe he is just being honest that I am really fat. You know, kids don’t lie. I took his cute little hand and smile. Maybe I could know more about both of them from him. “Let’s go to the nursery, fat noona,” he beamed and I was brought to the nursery.

 

However I wasn’t able to comprehend when immediately I enter the room, a ball was flown straight to my face and jackpot! I was hit directly on my forehead. “Ouch!” “Kyahahahahahahahaha!” giggled the boy who has a devilish grin on his face. Grrr!!! Lee Eunhyuk!!! “Hyung!” pouted Donghae which I couldn’t help being thankful to him. Hmm…I might have guessed that Eunhyuk is the troublemaker here.

 

“Fat noona, are you alright? Do you want to sit down?” asked the Donghae boy in concern. How sweet. I was partially dazed as the Donghae boy already brought me to a chair and sat down. Damned! My head! “Ne, fat noona, how old are you?” blinks Donghae as he plopped his plushy on my laps and propped his elbows on the plushy. Aww….so cute! “I am 16,” “Ah, so noona is..” he pouted while counted with his fingers. Aww…double cuteness. “I am, one, two, three, four, five” I smile while helping him counting my age before something hit me straight on the back of my head. “Oww!” “Pwahahahahahaha…” ARGH!!! Eunhyuk again!!!

 

“Ahjumma pabo!!” he laughs and hit my head continuously with the ball. Is my head labelled ‘Hit me’?! However I choose to ignore that trouble maker Eunhyuk. “Tell noona more about you,” I smiled at the cute kid in front of me where the ball still hitting the back of my head…boink boink! “Lee Donghae imnida, 5 years old, 2 minutes younger than hyung, loves Nemo,” Awwww…how adorable!!!! I swear this Donghae boy is getting in my good books, but that Eunhyuk boy…I am just going to blacklist him. “So, you love Nemo huh?” “Isn’t he cute?” he asked shoving the plushy on my face. Aww…isn’t Donghae the cutest in the world?

 

“Hae, let’s go watch Nemo!” hushed the Eunhyuk boy as he skipped out with his monkey plushy which immediately Donghae eyes sparkled in delight. Yay! I am safe from the ball! “Neh!” he beamed and took his plushy and ran after Eunhyuk. Ow, my head! Argh!! That Eunhyuk!! I quickly get up wanted to go after the kids since my job here is to baby sit them.

 

However, I was practically in shock right after that when I found myself couldn’t budge from the chair. Huh?? I hold onto the handle of the chair again and try to get myself up. Oh my God!! Don’t tell me…. “Oh, fat noona I have something for you,” beamed the Donghae boy who had ran back again. Something for me? He places something on my palm while giggling before running off. “Donghae, could you please..” But alas, I wasn’t able to finish when he already left. I open up my palm and saw a tube paste on my hand. My eyes widened…oh no no no!  ‘FINEST SUPER GLUE IN THE WORLD’ was seen on the label…

 

I take back! I take back that I say Donghae was the cutest in the world. I take back!!

 

 

2nd chapter is up...hiya!! crazy_gurl here greeting with this chapter!! ^^ have fun reading!!! btw dedicate this chapter to myoself who is celebrating her birthday today!! happy birthday girl!