LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!

The babysitter

 

God!! That Donghae!!! He troll on me and made me sit on the  SUPER GLUE-d chair!!! Kiddo, you just messed with the wrong person.

I tried to free myself but to no avail.. The glue sticks like hell! Both kids are like 5 meters away from me and watching the Nemo and not giving a darn on me. Like seriously?! If I’m free, I would’ve strangled that Donghae and Eunhyuk! Well,not that I’m really going to do it anyway.

I tried various ways to free myself but I just won’t budge. Just then, Mrs.Shin came with a tube of ice-cream. Must be for the kids. Rich brats. Wait! Why am I rambling alone here? Get help from Mrs. Shin you idiot.

“Urmm... Mrs. Shin?” “Yes Ms Song?” “Can you help me?” “What happened to you?” “I’m stuck”, I said while blushing. Gosh, this is embarrassing. “What happened?”, she said while nearing to me and trying to figure out what had happened. “Wait, don’t tell me.... Donghae?”, she said while turning her head to that little kid.

“What ahjumma? It wasn’t me.. Noona wanted to sit there when I tried to warn her about the glue”, he said half pouting. Really, if he wasn’t this naughty and mischievous, I would’ve hugged him! Those damn pout! And how is it me again??he was the one who wants me to sit on this darn chair!

Me and Mrs. Shin were huffing and puffing all the way trying to free me. Then, the crazy  idea got into me. What if I just stand abruptly and then I’ll be free. But then, I’ll rip my skirt.. Sheesh... But then again, I have no other choice. It’s now or never.

1..2...3...

RIP!!!

MY SKIRT!!!

Yeah..i just ripped my skirt for the sake of freeing myself. Curse you kids!

Mrs. Shin was gawking at me and I smiled sheepishly.

“EEEEEE!!! Noona wearing red undie!!!”, Suddenly, the Eunhyuk kid screamed! !!! He saw my underwear!! Eh? How did he got here? I thought he was watching the movie?? Oh forget it! I need to change now!

Wait.. I did not bring extra clothes.. Just great.. Someone shoot me now. “Urmm.. Mrs.Shin, I...” “You need to change but you don’t have spare clothes?” “Y..Yeah....” “I thought so.. Here, I’ll bring you to your room” “My room?” “Yeah.. your room” “But i’m not staying here” “Yeah.. but sometimes, when Mr and Mrs Lee went overseas, you need to stay here”, Mrs. Shin explained. Hell!! Living overnight with the naughty kids! NO way!!

But I can’t give up now. Give them another chance. They’ll change for sure. Mrs. Shin bought me to my room. Little did I know, the Eunhyuk kid is following us for whatever reasons. “Here’s your room and here’s the key. Clothes are in the cupboard” “Ne.. Thank you Mrs. Shin”. I took the key and unlock the room door.I push the door open.

Suddenly.........

something fell on top of me!

A FREAKING BUCKET OF WATER!!!!!!!!!

Then I heard someone laughing!

EUNHYUK!!!!!

“LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!”

I screamed!! This kid!! Really!!from the stupid monkey plushy, to the stupid ball and now a freaking bucket full of water!! I want to murder him!!!

I gather myself and get into the bathroom to get clean. I bathe and clean myself. I changed myself into a clean pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Then, I went to the hair dryer to dry myself.I turn on the switch. Then...


POOOF!!!

Something white covers my face!

It’s talcum powder!!!

SOMEONE PUT TALCUM POWDER IN THE HAIR DRYER!!

LEEEEEEEEE EUUUUUNNNNNNNHYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY MORTAL ENEMY!!!!!

I went out from the bathroom without caring about my image and went to the nursery to ‘murder’ Lee Eunhyuk.

“KYYYYYYAA!!!!GHOST!!!!!”HYUKKIE HYUNG!!HAE HAE IS SCARED!!!!”, Donghae screamed on top of his lungs upon seeing me. He started running around and Eunhyuk immediately burst out laughing after seeing me.

That’s it!!Eunhyuk!! You just have been black listed!

I chased after Donghae who had been running around cause I’m scared that he might trip on the toys and injured himself.

Just then, a toy fire truck came in my way and knocked me down! It was Eunhyuk again, who was driving the stupid truck! Then, something hit me on my head. Donghae was hitting me with his “Star Wars” sword!! It was damn huge! He keep on hitting me.

“OWW! Hae stop it! It’s noona!”

“No no! Don’t lie! You are a ghost! You ate fat noona!!!”

“HAE!!It’s really noona!!!”

“No!!Fat noona is not white like you!She’s dark!!!”

The ?! I’m dark?!!!

He said while still hitting me and Eunhyuk keep on ramming into me.

“MRS. SHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Once hearing my scream, Mrs. Shin came in running. “KIDS!! What are you doing to poor noona!”, Mrs.Shin came to my rescue. “And what on earth happened to you!?!”, she exclaimed after seeing my talcum stained face.

I was baffled for answers.

It was only day 1 and yet, it seemed like I’ve been with them for 10 years already ==’’

 

So, this is done by AngelMitang..nyahahah..hope you guys enjoys it^^
@zieminn:thank you ;~;

@readingpost:thank you dear...yeah..Hae hae is seemingly innoncent, but he's defintely the snarkiest...or is he?xD

@itshyukie:definitely!!they turn the whole house upside down~!!xD

@gogumacouple:You are yet to witness the other side of him xDDD

@spider:Yeah..Crazy_gurl is amazing right????;~;
i love her xDDD
thank you by the way..i'll work harder :)

@potato_monsterz:You might want to reconsider what you say in the later chapters xDDDDD

@elf_desk:yeah..deathly cute..but highly evil xD

@hanniestar:Updated^^