Day Out

The babysitter

FML!!

Mrs.Shin just dropped the whole atomic bomb on my head!

Living with them for one week!

ONE WEEK!!

ONE FREAKING WEEK!!!

One week torturous hell….. Someone please murder me now.

It’s not that I hate them, but it’s just they are so mischievous that I can’t even predict what’s gonna happen the next second.

Like what happen during lunch just now.

Ughh.. That brat Lee Eunhyuk dumped the whole bowl of meat stew in the pool because I refuse to let him drink coke with his lunch!

And now everything is seen floating in the pool while the janitor is cleaning the pool.

This time, Mrs.Shin didn’t scold me and scold Eunhyuk instead and he was put in his corner for 10 minutes to reflect on his action.

I wonder if it even works.

So there he sat, pouting endlessly.

 

The next day
************

It’s Saturday and my second day in hell..(not in a bad way though…or is it???)

Mrs. Shin decided to let the kids go out on a picnic today since they had been stuck at home.

She prepared the food and everything needed for picnic while I get the kids ready.

I put them in their picnic clothes and they were so obedient this time round.

“Noona.. Can Haehae bring Nemo and Dory??Pwease noona…”

Donghae said while clasping his small hand and gave me his puppy eyes.

One thing about this kid is the pout. I can never resist his pout, so I gave in and said yes to him.

He squeal and took out his nemo themed bag to stuff his toys in.

“Noona, can hyukkie take my monkey plushy and toy robot too??”

Naturally, I said yes.

So they scramble in the room for their said toys and pulled my hand once they are done.

“Mrs. Shin!!!haehae and hyukkie ready!!!!”

Donghae squeal for Mrs.Shin excitedly.

“Noona! Can we bring Hyakku too????Pwease noona pwease~~~!!!!”

Donghae sudden suggestion came when Hyakku walked in.

Hyakku??

Together with us??

Triple the trouble..

But…

Guess what..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I said yes…..

The twins squealed and when to Hyakku’s pen to get his leash.

..now I have to hold the twins, Hyakku’s leash and the picnic basket.

“Ms.Song, here’s the picnic basket. Remember, don’t spoil them too much on junk foods and sugary stuffs, especially that little donghae. He gets super high if he eats sweets”

Mrs.Shin reminded me. I don’t think I can manage the normal them properly, what more the high version of them..errk.

Donghae volunteered himself to hold onto Hyakku’s leash and I gladly hand him the leash.

We load the car and the driver took us to the park.

Once he dropped us at the park, he told us that he will be leaving us and if we want to go anywhere, we would have to call him.

We bid goodbye and immediately walk to the park.

“Noona!! We are at the park!!! Haehae so happy!!!”

“Hyukkie too!!!!”

“Kids!!!Don’t run too far!!”

I shout at them as they were too excited and starting to break free from me.

Donghae was dragged by Hyakku and Euhnyuk was ‘dragged’ by the children playground.

“Kids..come back here this instant or no food!”

The twins paused at their track and even Hyakku.

They drag their short feet back to me.

“Listen to me. You are allowed to play on your own. Noona will sit here to guard the food. No stupid pranks or joke or I’ll leave you guys here and go back home by myself.”

They widen their eyes by my threat and immediately nod.

After that, they throw their bags and run to the playground with Hyakku chasing after them.

I set up the foods while keeping a close watch on them.

They were smiling so happily. Something that’s quite rare to see since most of the time, they are just so mischievous.

After getting everything done, I sat down and tuned on my ipod to relax myself.

I was looking after them when I noticed the twins had made friend with another boy.

He was about their age and looking adorable in his pink shirt.

They then guide the boy to Hyakku and they began the chasing game.

The three kids squeal and run around when Hyakku chased them.

But then, a minor accident happened.

Donghae fell down and scrape his knees.

They stopped playing and Eunhyuk and the other boy took him to me.

“Huwaaaa! Noona!!Haehae fell!Huwaa!!Noona!!!Pain!!”

Donghae sobs loudly.

“Aigoo… Shh…it’s just a minor cut.  I’ll let my magic tape heal it ok?^^”

“Noona have magic tape? Can haehae see??”, Donghae stopped crying at the word magic tape.

I took out my colorful cartoon character band aid and showed it to him. He was gleaming.

“Noona! Haehae want magic tape! Can haehae have one??”

“Of course. The magic tape will help you heal your wound”, I said while smiling.

“Yeay!”

“Noona, does Hyukkie and Minnie gets magic tape too?”

Hyukkie asked.

“No. Not magic tape. This tape is only for wounds. Hyukkie and Minnie don’t have wounds, so no need magic tape ok?”

“ok noona.”

“Now, haehae choose which one haehae like and noona will put it on you”, I said to the gleaming still donghae.

He of course choose the fish design and I put it on him.

“Noona!see!No pain!Haehae won’t cry anymore!Hyukkie!Sungminnie!see!Haehae strong!haehae don’t cry anymore!”,he said beaming.

“Noona..Let’s play with us..Pwease~~”

Eunhyuk said while pulling my hand.

Well, I guess a few rounds of games won’t kill.

I followed the 3 boys to the playground first and we played around there.

The boys made me slide down the tunnel slide and made me wait for them to catch them when they arrived at the end of the tunnel.

They were giggling when I hoist them up in the air after catching them.

They made me do the same to Hyakku too but I fell down cause Hyakku is too big.

I guess the dog understands and bark at me as if he was sulking.

Then we played the go stop game.

I was the chaser and Hyakku was….well,Hyakku…just barked endlessly.

1 Hour into the games and they were hungry.

“Noona, we hungry.. Can we eat now??”, Eunhyuk asked.

“Noona, can Sungminnie eat with us?” Donghae asked. Hoped filled his eyes.

“Of course. That is if his parents said ok”, I said a little bit worried since Sungmin in here alone.

“Oh.. My grandma will say ok…Let minnie ask grandma first!”, He said then he ran towards his grandma.

Minutes later, he came back.

“Grandma said ok.. But grandma tell Minnie that Minnie must say thank you to noona and haehae and hyukkie cause give minnie food. Minnie bought lunch box too. Hyukkie and haehae can have some!”,he said excitedly.

While eating, they took out their toys and showed to Sungmin and they played with it.

Once done, I decided to treat them for ice cream as they had been so obedient and utterly ridiculously adorable the whole time.

Around late afternoon, their energy level dropped to complete zero and told me that they want to go home and sleep.

I rang the driver and asked him to pick us up. Sungmin ran to his grandma and came back with her.

“Noona.. Minnie bring grandma here cause Minnie want noona phone number so that Minnie can play with hyukkie and haehae again,but Minnie don’t have phone”,  he pout.

I greet his grandma and we exchange the numbers and I made a promise that I will call them again next time.

On our journey back home, the twins fell asleep on both side of my lap and Hyakku at the back.

I look at them and smile.

A whole day without them being mischievous is certainly something to be remembered.

“How was the picnic?”

The driver asked me.

“It was fun. They actually behaved. I don’t expect that.” I said while laughing.

“Ahh..Yes.. They loved outing like this. This the only time where they don’t act the way the normally does.” He explained.

“I see”

I played with their hair for a bit before falling asleep myself.

 

 

 

Gues who??

 

kekeke...it's me...AngelMitang...:D

here's an update for you lovely lovely lovely readers!<3

 

i do hope you guys enjoy this chapter..

 

A day without their mischief but filled with their cuteness and adorableness :)

 

I guess all of us needs a break from the mischievous kids huh?Inclusing Ms.Song too...kekekeke

 

enjoy..*hugs every reader*