Pastor Kyu

The babysitter

God! This is so embarrassing.. I’m practically left with nothing to wear for tonight... Well, unless if Mrs. Shin gave me something that is.

She took me to her room and gave me a towel so that I can clean myself for the... Errr.. I lost count.

She then gave me a clean pair of clothes. Without thinking much I put on the clothes that she gave. Then I realized, it was a nanny like clothes. Like the one from the convent! I look like a nun now. Great. The kids are gonna have a ball of time laughing at me.

I mentally face palm myself imagining the kids’ reaction later on.

It was already around dusk when I’m finally done with cleaning myself. I made my way to the twins’ room and peeked inside it.

The twins and Kyuhyun are busy playing with the toys when Eunhyuk saw me.

“Ahjumma!!”

I was about to hide myself when Donghae opened the door.

“Eo?! Ghost noona, what happened to you clothes? Did Hyakku ate them?”

Errr... Hello.. Whose bright idea is that you attacked me with sand and water and then leave me to near death under the rain? You brats! And you still dare to ask me what had happened to my clothes.

“Nothing happened. I soaked the clothes. That’s it. By the way, Mrs. Shin wants you all downstairs in ten minutes time for dinner.”, I told them when Kyuhyun made his way to me.

“O’ god of high heaven, bless this messenger of yours. Amen”

and he pretend that he is a priest blessing me.  I felt like kicking him when he took some water and started sprinkling some on me.

“O’ Holy water, cleanse this sinful human from the devils.”

He said again. Ya! You are the devil here! And stop sprinkling water on me!! I don’t have any clothes left!!

“Kyuhyun! Stop sprinkling water!!! I don’t have anymore clothes to wear!!”

“Shush you stupid messenger of god. Can’t you see that I’m blessing you now?!”

“Who are you calling stupid?! And you are not a priest!!! And I’m not a nun!!!”

Kyuhyun ignored me and continue to sprinkle the water. Luckily, the water soon ran out.

“O’ Holy water. I’ve now given my blessing. Now, join me my brothers as we bless this stupid messenger of god. Kneel!”

He said and I immediately fell on my knees as the twins pulled me down on my knees.

Kyuhyun pulled the star war’s sword that was used to hit me earlier of the day and starting smacking my shoulder and my head.

*smack*

“YA!!!”

*smack*

“STOP IT!!”

*smack*

“There, all cleanse. Now, return to your room my precious child!”

“YA!!!! Don’t call me that! I’m older than you!”

“What? I’m just being a good priest. See? I just blessed you and cleansed you!”

“Bless my foot. You were trying to kill me!”

“Noona.. Don’t scold Kyu hyung. Hae hae scared”,Donghae said.

I sigh in defeat. There is just no way that I’ll win over the kids if this continues.


“KIDS!!!!! MS.SONG!!!! COME DOWN NOW OR NONE OF YOU GETS DINNER!!!!”

We heard Mrs. Shin screaming for us which made us froze. Kyuhyun then dashed for the door followed by the kids. By the time I reached the door, ert Eunhyuk slams the door right in front my face!!

You can practically guessed what happened next? I ran straight into the door instead of getting out!!

Gosh!! My nose is probably squished by now!

Then I heard I roar of laughter which I swear it was Kyuhyun!

That freaking stupid priest wannabe is going to kill me someday.

When I finally got out from the room, I run downstairs. Well, the clothes that I wore slows me down cause I might trip and fall down for the nth time of the day again.

I reached the dining room, Mrs. Shin was glaring at me.

“Care to explain to me why are you late?”

“Uhhh.... I....”

“Yeah noona.. Hae hae hungry already”

Donghae said and pout.

Kyuhyun was once again, smirking. This kid and his smirk. Something’s wrong with his lips and not to mention his brain.

TBC

 

hi!!!AngelMitang here..sorry sorry sorry for not updating for ages..was busy bawling my eyes out..lol...hope you like this..i was bored and the idea came outof sudden..hehehe....sorry if it dissapoints you guys in any way ;~;