Sorry and Mud Mask

The babysitter

 

I was left alone outside when Mrs.Shin locked the door.

The gods in high heaven must’ve hate me since I’ve countless thought of killing the kids

cause in 5 4 3 2 ...

BOOM!!!!!

Lightning flashed and it started to rain.

Great! Just great! I’m now left alone outside under the rain and soaked and with absolutely no clothes to wear after this! GREAT!AHHH!!!(A/N: <--- murderous scream... scary O_O|||)

I’m half crazy already.

WHY ME?!!!!

I’m an innocent 16 years old who’s trying to babysit 2 young evil twins!! I have no other intention! WHY ME!?!!!!!!

I dashed for their pirate ship to seek shelter. Dang. Mrs. Shin totally forgot about me! That’s it, I’m going to quit once Mrs.Lee came home!! I had enough!

When I was shivering, I saw two figure, one blue and one yellow approached me.

“FAT NOONA!!! Where are you?!!”

Donghae.

“AHJUMMA! Where are you?!”

Eunhyuk.

I just sit still and not answering them cause if I do, god knows what kind of mischief will they be up to.

“NOONA!! Answer us!! Stop playing already!!!”

Donghae called. Whose playing you genius? I refuse to answer cause I don’t want anymore funny business.

“NOONA!!!!!! Mrs. Shin wants you inside!!”

Eunhyuk called. Just then..

“BOYS!!I found her!!!”

A voice screamed just beside me which made me jumped. It was Kyuhyun.

“Noona! What are you doing here? You are supposed to be inside or Mrs.Shin will kill you!”

Kyuhyun said. Well, I rather have myself killed if I have to put up with you guys again.

Eunhyuk and Donghae ran towards me and when they found me, they hand me a towel and a raincoat.

“Noona ok?”

Donghae asked while handing me the towel.

I did not answer him. Instead, I just shrug.

“Hae hae sorry for making noona angry”

He said and pout. Those darn pout! It never failed to work!

I was already melting but I tried to compose myself.

“ Hyukkie sorry too. Hyukkie and Hae hae is naughty”

Eunhyuk and sniffles. I felt my heart hurt upon seeing them crying but then, they are just too mischievous! They have so many tricks up in their sleeves! I wonder how Mrs. Shin put up with them?

I squat down to reach to their eye level and hugged both of them.

“EEE!!! Stop this lovey dovey thingy! Hurry up and let’s go inside or Mrs. Shin will kill ALL of us!”

Kyuhyun said and emphasize on the word ALL.

That devil really had to ruin it. I was just about to connect with the evil twins when he ruined it.

I put on the raincoat and stepped into the rain. Once outside, Donghae pulled my hand.

“Noona! Can we play in the rain for a while?!”

He said while shouting since the sound of the rain is quite loud.

“NO. Let’s just go in!”

I obviously said no or risk being killed by Mrs. Shin.

“Noona, please~~!!”

Both Eunhyuk and Donghae whines.

“Yeah noona, just for a few moments”

Even Kyuhyun too?

Oh well, it won’t hurt if only for a few moments.

“Fine. But not for long ok?”

“YEAY!!!”

They boys screamed and started running around enjoying the rain.

Donghae pulled me to join in the fun and started jumping yet again.

I was having a ball of time with them when I slipped and fall into a mud puddle.

Oh man! Another disaster!

Suddenly, I felt a weight on my back.

“Noona fell down!!! Hop on!!!”

It was Kyuhyun.

Then Donghae and Eunhyuk followed.

All 3 of them are on top of me and slapping mud mask on when Eunhyuk got down and started to roll me around.

“AHHHH!! Hyukkie stop it!”

All of us are tangled in some kind of a weird rolling war when a voice boomed.

“ALL OF YOU INSIDE NOW!!!!!!”
 

 

Hihi!AngelMitang here...^^
whose voice is that?kekeke...I think you can practically guess..kekeke..sorry,this to death ;~;