First Meeting

The babysitter

 

“Where the hell is this darn place!?”, I mentally scream. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Ji Eun. Song Ji Eun. Actually, I’m looking for a place written on the paper.

It’s summer now and my school is on holiday. So I got bored. To cure my boredom,  I decided to look for a job. Then, I found an advertisement saying that this family needs a babysitter for their twin sons. I decided to take up the job since it won’t be much of a fuss. I’ll be babysitting for the Lee family.

Their twin sons are Lee Donghae and Lee Eunhyuk. Both 5. Kids.. Should be easy. I looked around for the nth time looking for the landmarks. Gahh.. frustrating..!

After dragging my feet for ages, I finally found their housing area. The housing areas is full of Mansions! Seriously, the house is like 10 times bigger than my house. “Rich brats”, I said referring to the kids.

“Number 8.. Number 8...Number..ah! Here it is!”, I said half screaming after successfully finding the house. “Excuse me, is this the lee residence?”, I asked at the guard outside. “Yes.. and you are?” “I’m Ji Eun. Mrs. Lee is expecting me today” “Ahh.. You are Ji Eun... the new babysitter. Yes, Mrs. Lee is expecting you”.

He opened the gate and I walked in. God. The house is so huge! The lawn have a HUGE water fountain and with a pond. The garden is full of luscious flowers blooming.  It was beautiful. I was then greeted by their lady-in-waiting named Mrs. Shin.

I was brought to the house and to meet Mrs. Lee. “Miss Song, please sit down. I was told that you are willing to be a babysitter to my twin sons” “Yes Ma’am” “Are you sure you can handle the two kids? You see, you are the 3957291753921353921759 babysitter that I’ve hired for the past years”, I gasped hearing the number. “Err.. Mrs.Lee, may I know why are the other babysitters did not stay?”

“Well, my two sons are very mischievous and the other babysitters can’t seem to deal with them”, I frown inwardly listening to her explanation. Troubled kids at the age of 5. Great. “Ms Song.. are you listening?” Uh..uh yes.. I think I can handle them. Don’t worry Mrs. Lee”, I said with a smile. “Good cause I’m counting on you”.

Just then, two boys came running in. One of them is holding a fish plushy and the other one was holding a monkey plushy. They looked so adorable and innocent! I bet Mrs.Lee just made up the story to freak me. How can kids as adorable as them be so naughty?!

Suddenly, the boy with monkey plushy, throws the darn toy to me. I was shocked. Then I heard Mrs. Lee screaming. “Lee Eunhyuk! What are you doing?!” “What umma? I’m just giving Bobo to noona. Bobo wants to meet her”, the Eunhyuk boy said innocently.

Then, the other boy whom I assume his name is Donghae approached me. I was about to smile when his next comment made me want to murder him. “Noona, you are fat!”. What?!! Fat!?! Excuse me! I weight only 53!! How am I fat?!

I was rambling on my own when Mrs. Lee apologized for her boys’ behaviours. This is going to be a long working day~~~

TBC

 

Hi hi!!it's me..AngelMitang...I'll do the first part and carzy_gurl will do the second part..so you'll see the difference there..fisrt part ..but not secound part ^^you'll be able to tell who write base on the writing skills..i lack in so many ways but not carzy_gurl^^

do comment guys :)