ch9

The Bucket List (Letter Me Later)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Things have been going well with Mina and Chaeyoung. It is just teasing Mina can’t handle. Her two girl housemates’ mouths are too much too handle.

 

They were supposed to take time telling their friends that they are already a couple, not until Dahyun caught them kissing under the single light in the porch while holding hands.

 

Dahyun loudly gasped with what he saw, “I knew it!” It was too sudden that the two broke the kiss, startled, “When did you start dating?!” he pointed an accusing finger moving from the one to the other.

 

“Stop it bro. We just got together.” Chaeyoung stated calmly while circling his arms to Mina’s shoulders. The girl could only blush while looking away.

 

“Wow! What a nice birthday gift!” he chuckled making his way to the front door. Opening it, he gladly announced, “Guys! Chaeyoung and Mina are dating! Just now.”

 

The two could only sigh.

 

When they entered, teasing toothy grins greeted them with eyes looking for explanation or most appropriately, the back story of how they got together which they didn’t shared.

 

They were supposed to throw a party for Chaeyoung until midnight but Mina locked in herself into her room for not being able to control her flushing cheeks.

 

 

April 30, 2017

 

Always have a good day!

 

Sincerely,

Mr. Yoo

 

(Sent via LetterMeLater.com)

 

 

Mina smiled. It’s been a long time Jeongyeon sent a bucket list. Greetings and pieces of advice were the last ones. And maybe that’s why Mina’s not holding unto him anymore.

 

She walked out of her room and greeted Sana and Jihyo who were stressed out of work. Sitting beside them after making her black coffee, she stirred her drink secretly pitying the two. Their half-lidded eyes were too painful for Mina to see. If only she can be of help.

 

Minutes later, her boyfriend came out half asleep, his hair pointed in random directions. Mina smiled at the sight, “Good morning”, she greeted and he hummed in response. When he reached the dining area, he sat down beside Mina, hugging her on the side and kissed her on the cheek.

 

The other two who witnessed the love birds glared at the same time, sighed at the same time and shook their heads at the same time. Too tired to even utter a word except for the machine gun mouth of Sana.

 

“You know, I did not pushed you two to be lovey-dovey in front of your single friends. It you know.” Sana complained without looking at them.

 

Jihyo nodded in agreement, “Yeah. Being single , you know.”

 

Chaeyoung stood from his seat making his way somewhere that the three could only follow him by sight. He came back holding a rectangular gift, wrapped nicely and tied with a red ribbon. The girls thought it was for Mina, so the two other girls already rolled their eyes being not-so-annoyed. But the gift landed in front of Sana as Chaeyoung return to his seat beside Mina.

 

The girls widened their eyes with Mina’s not so amused look.

 

But Chaeyoung won’t see his partner because of his current state—still sleepy.

 

“Sleepyhead, is this for me?” queried Sana as she raised an eyebrow.

 

Chaeyoung nodded.

 

“Wow.” Mina’s tone was obviously unamused. (Honestly, she was feeling a pinch of jealousy) “What’s happening here?”

 

Sana shrugged because she also don’t know what’s the occasion for Chaeyoung to give her a present early in the morning.

 

The next thing they know, Chaeyoung already captured Mina’s lips to assure his girlfriend that he is hers. Sana groaned and slammed the table at the scene finally making the guy awake.

 

“That’s from my friend,” he chuckled nervously.

 

-

 

“Would you be that kind boyfriend to tell me who was that friend?”

 

Chaeyoung kissed the cheeks of his girl that’s seated in between his legs while they watch anything that flashes on the screen. That kiss was supposed to mean please don’t ask anymore, but knowing the girl…

 

“You’re not going to get me with your kisses Mr. Son,” Mina stuck out her tongue.

 

Chaeyoung smirked and challenged her, “Oh really Ms. Myoui?” slowly leaning in to her.

 

Mina gulped, “On the second thought…Chaeng…”

 

She squealed when her boyfriend started to attack her face with pecks.

 

Boyfriend.  It’s been a long time when she called someone her boyfriend. Her lover. The one who surely makes her happy in the midst of downfall.

 

It’s been a long time when she was able to laugh at a normal time like this. When the only person who could laugh was she and her significant other because to someone else, it’s nothing to laugh off.

 

It’s been a long time when someone dared to tickle her sides causing her to turn around the couch mindlessly. Kicking anything while eyes closed, she doesn’t care because she really didn’t like someone tickling her. She knows her back was resting on the couch and that Chaeyoung stopped tickling her, her eyes still closed. She only opened them when he called her in a hushed tone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter