ch5

The Bucket List (Letter Me Later)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The ballerina woke up from the blinding rays of sun that came from her window. The girl groaned because it’s still ten minutes before her alarm to ring, “Oh gosh. Did I forgot to close my blinds last night?” She whined to herself while trying to get up.

It was Monday morning when Mina discovered something beautiful on her desk after rubbing her sleepy eyes. It was a big bouquet of baby’s breath on her vase swaying a little bit as the wind blows from her window came in.

The penguin stood up to touch the soft flowers when she noticed a note pasted beside:

Good Morning sleepyhead!

I wish this flowers bring you a great day ahead.

-Chaeng <3

 

Mina smiled reading the note muttered, “Thanks.” She discovered something on the back and it immediately made her eyes roll as she slammed back the note and went out of her room.

Opened the blinds and window to annoy you. Lol.

xD

 

-

 

“Good morning Minariii~” Sana greeted her half-awake cousin.

“Good morning…. Good morning Jihyoooo~”

“Good morning Mina. Here’s your black coffee.”

“Thanks~” Mina consumed the caffeine Jihyo offered. This made her wake up fully. “Where’s Chaeng?”

“Chaeng?”

“Ah. I mean Chaeyoung.”

“Ohhhh…” Jihyo and Sana looked at each other making some suspicious eye contact. “He is still sleeping.”

“I thought he left early.” The ballerina said before her last shot. “I’ve got to go. Thanks for the coffee.” She announce then started to walk towards her room.

The other looked at each other and whispered but was intended to be heard by Mina, “You know Sana, I can feel some development from Mina and Chaeng~”

“I agree!”

“YAH!!!!!!!!!”

They giggled at Mina’s outburst who went straight to her room anyway. The novel writer and the teacher continued their breakfast peacefully when a sudden ring that seemed to be a video was heard from the living room.

“Is that Chaeyoung’s?”

“Yeahhh… I saw him used this last night. Wait a minute.” The blonde declared as she went near the laptop and quickly her mood change from bright to brighter. She fixed her uncombed hair using her hand. A messy hair won’t hurt, right? And as a final retouch, she checked her eyes for some rheum.

Sana finally clicked the accept button. A fine man slowly showing himself, he was on his suit and sitting, maybe on his office. The girl gasped at the total opposite of his appearance last night and he found him so attractive even his distinct yoda ears.

“Hey.” She greeted as if they were close.

“Hey. Where’s Chaeng?”

“He’s still sleeping. Why did you call Tzu…?”

The fine man creased his brows at the sudden chop of his name from a girl he didn’t even know her name. “Tzu?”

“…Yu! HAHAHAHA. Chaeyoung told me your name.” she uneasily defended.

“Okay? Can you please wake him, Miss?”

“Minatozaki! But you know… he does want to have more sleep...”

“Okay. Tell him I’ll call later—“

“Wait! Don’t you want to…”

Jihyo was on the kitchen, refusing to hear some of Sana’s flirty lines. She closed the fridge after organizing it knowing the cousins will not have any time for this. The teacher sighed as she went to her room when she heard another conversation from the long distance maybe soon-to-be couple. Why am I again stuck here?

“…miss mina…to… Don’t you have any other name? Yours was way too long.”

“Just call me Sana. And by the way, that’s my last name.”

“Why’d you give me your last name when you called me by my first name?!”

“I don’t know. HAHAHAHA”

“You laugh a lot.”

 

-

 

“Dude!!! She talks a lot that I can’t even!! Ugh!” Tzuyu rampaged at his friend who finally woke up from his slumber. “How can you live with that kind of girl?!”

Chaeyoung just laughed off noticing the broken calmness of his usually composed friend, “Well you’ve got to tell me how that kind of girl made you lose your temper?”

Tzuyu’s rampage continue as the other shrugs off. The former let out a loud sigh and beamed a glare attached with furrowed eyebrows when he heard a certain familiar voice after the knock on the architect’s door.

“Hey Chaeyoung…” Sana called as she peeked on him, only her head showing.

“Want to talk to engineer Chou?” he asks obviously and the girl nodded gladly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter