ch3

The Bucket List (Letter Me Later)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

March 25, 2017

Have you done my challenge? If you have, I wish you would keep your friend :) If not, I wish that you would come out of your comfort zone. It's good to make friends from time to time and don't forget to keep them. :D

Sincerely,

Mr. Yoo

(Sent via LetterMeLater.com)

 

I’ve done it Jeong. I made a friend.

“Mina, hurry! You’re the only one we’re waiting!” Sana shouted from the living room.

“Coming!” she shouted hovering her sling bag on her shoulder, going outside.

It’s already their tour D-Day. It was not really planned well this will be adventurous for their part.

 

-

 

“The massive Cathedral of Santa Maria Nascente, which the Milanese call just "Il Duomo" is among the world's largest…”

Chaeyoung was attentively listening when Jihyo gestured him to come closer, “Don’t listen well, she just memorized it from the internet.” He heard Jihyo whispered that made him chuckle.

“Yah! No mocking of the tourist guide!”

 

-

 

“The Gothic brick church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, in the Corso Magenta, was begun about 1465, and its massive six-sided dome in the finest Early Renaissance style was designed by Bramante, one of Italy's most influential Renaissance architects. The church - and adjoining refectory, which holds Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper –“

“The Last Supper…” the architect muttered under his breath.

“What are you thinking right now?” Mina asked noticing a change in the guy’s expression.

“I was just thinking, if I didn’t pursue being an architect, I may be a freelance painter. An abstract painter, though.”

“You can still paint.”

“I do but I don’t think I can able to display it in a famous spot like this.”

“Hey lovers! We’re done here. Let’s go!” Momo teased noting the pair making their own world. It made them look at each other then looked away blushing.

“L-Let’s go.” He stuttered leaving Mina alone.

 

-

 

“Forming one side of Piazza del Duomo and opening on the other side to Piazza della Scala, the grand Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was designed by Giuseppe Mengoni and built between 1865 and 1877.”

Sana applauded, “Wow Momo. You’ve really memorized a lot.”

Realizing it, the others also applaud and complimented Momo – with sarcasm.

“I do use my brain well! Anyways…” he faked cough, “It was then the largest shopping arcade in Europe, with a dome soaring 48 meters above its mosaic floor. Marking the beginning of modern architecture in Italy, today it stands as a splendid example of 19th-century industrial iron and glass construction.”

“And a wide place for shops—luxuries, coffee and FOOD. I’m hungry now let’s go.” Jihyo continued Momo’s tour speech, leading the way to one of the shops for their lunch.

The others chortled because at the same time Momo’s tummy called SOS. She’s already hungry but didn’t notice it because she’s working, she was used to it. Good thing she’s touring friends so she can slack a bit.

 

-

 

“Hey guys. Gotta fetch hubby at the entrance.” Momo excused herself after munching her last spoon of food. “I’ll be back!”

“She’s married???” Chaeyoung queried after the girl was a few meters away.

“Have we not mentioned?” Jihyo asked back in which he shook his head. “Apparently, she was married for three years with a kid.”

Chaeyoung only nodded.

“If you’re wondering why she got married early, she made a mistake during college. But she loves his jerk boyfriend who has a multi-millionaire family. Well he changed after taking care of preggy Momo and kid—“

“Teacher Jihyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a voice of a kid heard that turned everybody’s head towards the source. A cute little boy smiling widely, running towards his teacher was seen along Momo and husband, following.

“Joon! You’re here!” Jihyo said to the little boy.

Chaeyoung, who was expectant of Momo’s husband because he’ll not be the only guy anymore, gazed intensely. When he got a clear sight of the other guys, he stood up hastily walking towards him that made the girls follow their gaze towards Chaeyoung.

“Hey buddy! Didn’t know I’ll see you here.” He spoke heading his way, “I heard you’re married, didn’t know you will settle on one girl. You were a Casanova bef—OUCH!” he was about to headlock him but it was the other way around.

“Shut your mouth in front of my kid cub, we haven’t seen each other for so long. I’ve changed so much.”

“You know each other?!”

“Well, we were classmates during high school, right eagle”

“Daddy!!” little Joon yelled running towards his dad. “Don’t fight, mommy said that’s bad!”

Dahyun removed his arms from Chaeyoung’s neck and lifted his child, “We’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter