ch2

The Bucket List (Letter Me Later)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ch-Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung.” The guy said as he offered his hand for her to shake.

It made Mina’s world stop for a moment. Everything was going well. So well. “Mina. Myoui Mina.” She smiled, realizing that she just made a friend for the first time since she lived in Italy. Thank you Jeongie. Thank you so much.

Her lost thought was found once again when the younger cleared his throat. “I-I’m sorry.” she apologize, awkwardly laughing as she retracted her hand.

Chaeyoung laugh’s with her. “You apologized to me a hundred times today Miss Myoui.” He hyperbolized.

It made Mina’s heart skip a beat. It’s been a while someone called me that.

“So… where will you go now?”

“I have my practice for ballet at 10AM.” She looks at her wristwatch, “I think I should go now.”

“Do you want me to—“

“I didn’t know taking a walk will make you have a bouquet of your favorite flowers, my dear cousin.” It was Sana whose sneakiness made her already beside them looking thoroughly at the bouquet of baby’s breath her cousin was holding. It made the other two jerked from their place.

“I just made a friend, Sana.”

“Ohhh… friend…” the blonde sarcastically uttered as she nods nonstop. She offered a handshake, “Hi friend. I’m Minatozaki Sana. Mina’s cousin.” She introduced herself. A total opposite of Mina, it was effortless on Sana.

“Hi. I’m Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung.” Accepting Sana’s hand.

“Uhhh… I need to go. The tram is already here.”

“Bye. See you when I see you.” Chaeyoung said, his dimple flashing.

“Bye cousin” Sana bids “Thank you for leaving me with this hottie.” She whispers to Mina’s ear as she received a light pinch from Mina.

She waves her hand lastly before entering the tram going to La Scala, the theatre house.

 

-

 

Everything went well for Mina’s practice, except for her colleagues’ teasing because of her entrance holding a bouquet of flowers, assuming that it was from her boyfriend. No one believes that it was from a friend. And so, it made her watch the time. She can’t handle their teasing anymore.

Tired from practice, Mina still managed to place the baby’s breath on her vase. She slumped her body on her soft mattress, not having dinner nor wait for Sana to return. “That girl can manage herself, right?” she lastly muttered under her breath as she drifted into deep sleep.

 

-

 

It one of the rare nights when Mina would not have the same nightmare. The girl woke up peacefully on the day of her birthday. And thankfully, they don’t have any practice until weekend.

First thing in the morning, she checks her emails while humming, “I did it Mr. Yoo~” the page loads and Mina saw an email from Yoo Jeongyeon, but it was not titled as a bucket list.

 

March 24, 2017

Happy Birthday! Have the best day!

Sincerely,

Mr. Yoo

(Sent via LetterMeLater.com)

 

“Thanks Jeong, I’ll try to have the best day.” She stated walking behind her door, almost twisting the knob when she heard some murmurings on the other side.

“We should have just placed all of this inside her room. Waiting’s too hard. I’m already hungry.” Must be Momo. Hehehe.

“No. I can’t have her the best birthday ever!” okay Sana, thanks. I can feel the love.

“Sshhhh” Jihyo?

“I mean. Let her future boyfriend do it for her. It’s too romantic.”

Mina shook her head smiling at their failed surprise for her. She wore a poker face to act surprise and slowly opened the door. As expected, they were outside waiting for her.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” they greeted brightly in sync along with the party poppers that Chaeyoung was holding. Chaeyoung?!

“Hey! What are you doing here?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter