Chapter 2

Unexpectedly Falling For You

*Note
This is the same day when Tzuyu confessed her feelings to Sana. We will learn here about how Sana feel for Tzuyu

Sana POV

"Yes Sana, I like you" Tzuyu said with sincerity.

I sit beside Tzuyu as my legs trembled on what I heard. I cannot believe and still processing on just what happened. Tzuyu is waiting for my answer I can tell in her eyes that she is hoping that I will like her back. 

Yes, I bumped into her in the cafe and cannot deny the fact that she is charming and beautiful. Like a goddess but saying that she is a goddess is not enough to explain her beauty. She is kind and cute but there is something that is missing and I don't know what it is, I can't explain how I feel for her. I don't know what to do. 

"Tzuyu-ah~ I'm sorry but there is someone else who I like.I cannot accept your feelings for me. I'm really sorry" I lied to her , feeling guilty to the other girl and cannot look directly to her sparkling eyes.

Tzuyu is shocked on what I said. I know that there is a tears that is threatening to fall down on her eyes but she just bit her lip to prevent it from falling down and with that scene I feel even guiltier.

"I-It's okay Sana" Tzuyu finally said but her voice cracked but then continued saying " But please don't expect me to stop liking you " and on just what I heard I felt happy and I don't know why. Then, " I'll be leaving tomorrow Sana, thank you for your time. 'Till we met again " Tzuyu said as she stand up and walked away from me.

" Sorry Tzuyu-ssi, I am confused about my feelings for you " I whispered after Tzuyu walked away.

Now, I am here in my room sitting in front of my desk and replaying the scene. I really feel bad for Tzuyu and I hate myself for making her feel bad and hurt. Sometimes, I am thinking about her. "Is she eating?"
"Is she okay now?" 
"Did she hate me for making her feelings hurt?"

These are the questions that is lingering inside my head.
 "She is okay Sana, trust me" Someone said behind my back.
"Omo!" I was surprised on that voice that made me turn around quick. Then there she is, a blonde girl in a white t-shirt and wearing a denim jacket and a black pants with a cream color rubber shoes. 
"What are you doing here Momo?" I asked staring at her, still surprised.
"Hmm, maybe I'm here to use your bathroom" she said crossing her arms and I gave her a confused look O.o "Of course I'm here to see you squirrel" then she pulled me into a hug. "So still thinking about that girl?" she asked as she break the hug and looked into my eyes.
"How did you know?" I asked as I am avoiding her eye contact. 
"It's because you're spacing out Sana. You didn't even noticed me entering and going out of our apartment for I don't know maybe a hundred times?" 
"Damn! I must be thinking about her a lot" I said to myself
"Sorry Momo-yah" 
"Aigoo! it's okay squirrel" she said as she smiled to me and hugged me. I smiled because of her action. She then break the hug and told me
"Sana-ssi please pack your things now" then she walked away but I grabbed her hand "Why? Where are we going?" I am so confused.
"To South Korea" she gave me a short answer but I need an explanation so I grabbed her hand for the second time
"Why?" 
"You see, our penguin freind Mina is going to study in South Korea and we know that she is afraid and shy meeting new people so we are going to accompany her and of course help her" Momo said.
"What if I don't want to go?" I asked because I'm scared to ride an airplane. It is so high that I will scream then puke in no time.
"You cannot, because first you already have a plane ticket and your parents already agreed since you will have a new experience and have an amazing school, second Mina's parents already bought a condominium for each of us in South Korea and it is an expensive slash first class condominium Sana and last, you will go because you know that it is the country of where your "oppa" lives and of course Tzuyu" Momo said as if she is lecturing me and I think she is right my parents agreed for my sake and Mr. and Mrs. Myoui already have a place for us, I don't want to disappoint them because they are like my second parents. Whenever my mom and dad is going to business trip, Mr. and Mrs. Myoui is there to take care of me and because of that I became best friend with Mina, their daughter. My parents and Mina's parents are so close that they even helped us to build our own company. Mina's parents are so rich because they are the owner of Myoui's Corps, this a very big company in Japan and is now currently expanding to Asia and to Western countries. And if I let this chance slip maybe I will not see Tzuyu again so after what Momo said I quickly start packing up my things. "I'm so excited!" I screamed into my mind.
"Oh! and yeah we are leaving tomorrow at 1:00pm" Momo shouted and this make me even excited forgetting that I'm scared in riding an airplane.

D-Day

So now, we are here in the airport.
"Are you ready?" Mina asked looking to me and to Momo.
"Of course! I'm so excited" I said as I jumped happily.
"Aigoo! Our squirrel is so excited" momo said as she pinched my cheeks.
I saw Mina only laughed at this scene then "Anyway, thank you guys for accompanying me. i really appreciate that" she said then showed her gummy smile. "Aigoo she so cute as always but only shy" I thought.

"No problem penguin we are your friends but more specifically bestfriends" Momo said as she smiled to Mina and I nod in agreement then showed my thumbs up sign.
"Come on! Let's go the plane might leave us" Mina jokingly said then run. Then we also run as we are following Mina. We already checked in and now we are here in the airplane. And what surprised me is there are only few passengers and turns out that this is one of the most expensive airplane so obviously just for rich people. The food were delicious and after minutes passed i look into the window and "Waaaaaaaaaaah" I screamed into my mind, it is so high and oh my god what if this plane crashed? I tried not to panic and closed my eyes and think about a happy memories then the girl's smile flashed on my mind. We were playing snowball fight and happily run and dodge the snowball. I met this young girl when I was a kid I don't know what my age is but I remember that I am older than her. I suddenly miss her I hope that we meet again someday. Then I didn't realized I feel asleep. 
"Yah! Squirrel, wake up!" I heard Momo said while shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and tried gain my consciousness.
"We're here" Mina calmly said as she faced me then smiled. I stand up and pick up my bag.

We are now here outside the airport waiting for our service until one black limousine stopped in front of us then the driver wearing a formal suit get out and said
"I'm sorry ladies I am late" the driver apologized then bowed to us.
"It's okay Mister anyway we just got here" Mina said as she pat the driver's shoulders.

We first went to our own condominium to fix our things and our condominium. Our own condo is actually a floor a part except for Mina. Mina and I are in sixth floor while Momo is in the seventh floor. After we finished arranging our things we went out to buy a uniform because the classes will start in three days. Then we went to Mall to do a shopping and to buy our needs since we are already enrolled to the school before going here to South Korea we are just doing anything we want before the school starts. Go here, go there, try this, try that, play here, play there, eat here, eat there anything. Then finally it is the first day of school.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooo~ so here is your update ^_^ and again thank you for subscribing to my story. Please continue to support my story and yeah, actually I want to finish this story before our school starts so I have six days to finish this but I think this is going to take longer I think? hehehe because you know I'm confused on how am I going to make this so please bear with me hahaha. Thank you again and please enjoy my story. Also thanks for your time ^_^
SaTzu or SaiDa?