Chapter 13

Unexpectedly Falling For You

Now it’s Friday night and the gang is in Jihyo’s house more specifically mansion having a group study in the living room except Momo.

“Arghhh! What is this? I can’t understand” Jungyeon groaned in frustration. Jihyo then looked at the Math problem and helped her “Unnie, you solved for the x first before doing that” when finally Jungyeon got the answer. “Alright! I’m good at this you know!” now she looks so happy and even being boastful about it but they ignored her and continued reading their lectures. “My head hurts! How can I memorize this all?” now it’s Nayeon who groaned in exasperation. “How about you memorize it one by one?” Dahyun suggested and Nayeon just nodded and went back to studying. “I’m done!” Tzuyu screamed and they all looked at her. “You’re finished?” shocked on their faces. “Of course! Now, let’s take a break since I know we are all hungry and the hell we’ve been studying for five hours” Tzuyu proposed and they approved so Jihyo asked one of the maid to make them a snack. “I don’t think I can pass the test” Chaeyoung worriedly said. Tzuyu pat her head saying “Of course you can! Just believe in yourself and everything will be alright” she encouraged her but Chaeyoung didn’t mean their test she is talking about courting Mina but didn’t mind to open it up so Chaeyoung just weakly smiled. Now their snacks came, they are eating in silence when Mina saw a playstation “Jihyo is that yours?” Mina asked Jihyo while pointing to it. “Yes, why?” Jihyo asked Mina back. “I wanna play it” without Jihyo saying yes or no she suddenly got up then assemble it. Mina started playing and the girls at the back are amaze. They just watched Mina playing it until she defeated the boss and another boss and another one and bla bla bla then BOOM! She finished the game. Mina feel so proud at herself, wearing a victory smile she looked back to saw what’s their reaction and they only have the same face, shocked, amazed, surprised, astounded, astonished and stunned. “How did you do that?” Jungyeon asked still can’t believe, Mina smirked “It’s just easy you know. Basic” she replied now starting another game. “Who wants to be my opponent?” Mina challenged “Me!” Tzuyu proudly put her hand up then walked to sit beside Mina and they started the game.

On the other hand Sana asked Jihyo where the bathroom is and of course as the owner of the house she gladly gave the direction because she is watching Mina at Tzuyu’s game and Sana nodded and walked away. Sana found the bathroom and started doing her business. After she went out and shocked on what she saw. Dahyun standing in front of the bathroom’s door waiting for her. “Omo! You startled me Dahyun-ah” Sana said her hands on her chest. “Sana unnie can you be honest with me?” Dahyun asked her still standing. Sana nodded “I have no chance of having you do I?” Sana feel sorry on Dahyun so she cannot speak her head looking at the ground, guilty. “It’s okay unnie, I fully understand you. No need to explain I’ve seen it with my two eyes I get it”. Sana can only say “ Sorry Dahyun-ah, I cannot love you as the way you love me” she murmured but Dahyun can fully understand it. Tears fell on Dahyun’s eyes “Do you remember the day I told you that I’m going to show my love for you?” Sana slowly looked at Dahyun, her heart break as she knew that she hurt Dahyun. “Yes” Sana simply replied. “I’m letting you go Sana unnie, be happy with Tzuyu. I’m letting you go because I love you and I’m happy that I can show it to you in this way” Dahyun said between in her tears then go inside the bathroom to continue sobbing. Sana felt water in her cheeks, she’s crying because of what Dahyun said. She feels relieved and at the same time hurt and guilty. Relieved because Dahyun finally know the truth and guilty because she offered romantic hope to Dahyun. She can hear Dahyun’s sob in the bathroom but didn’t bother her or even to comfort her since she knows that Dahyun needs space and time to collect herself. So she fixed herself and went back to the living room as if she didn’t cry.

The group study lead to playing games and beating each another on the game. “Alright! Beat that score Mina!” Tzuyu shouted at Mina then Mina pouted. “How can you be so good at tetris?!” Mina groaned and Tzuyu laughed at her. So what happened in Japan is all true, Sana thought. “Let me beat that!” Mina gained her strength and started playing tetris with Tzuyu and in the end Mina won! They all clapped at Mina who is sticking out her tongue to Tzuyu. “Okay ladies! It’s our turn” Nayeon said as she grabbed the controller to Tzuyu and Mina. Nayeon and Jungyeon are now playing tetris, and in the end Nayeon won! “Hahaha sorry Jungyeon but I’m better than you at this” she mocked at Jungyeon. Jungyeon smirked and said “But not at bed Nayeon” the girls gasped on what they heard. Nayeon slapped Jungyeon’s arm“Yah! How dare you to announce that in front of the kids?” Nayeon shouted, embarrassed but continued slapping her girlfriend’s arm. Jungyeon just burst out laughing on her girlfriend’s action “Yah! Stop it! Anyway they will do it when they are ready or should I say THEY already did it” Jungyeon looked at Tzuyu and Mina. “Oh come on guys we didn’t do it!” they both said in chorus, denying it. “Aigoo! Saying that in chorus makes me feel don’t believe it” Jungyeon teased them. “It’s just for the show actually” Mina calmly said it. “What show?” Chaeyoung asked. Mina and Tzuyu what really happened and why they did that but didn’t told about their agreement. “Okay! I believe it” Jungyeon smilely replied.

Dahyun showed up, awkwardly smiling. “You are so slow at the bathroom Dahyun unnie” Chaeyoung said. “Well, I lost my direction way back here, it’s big you know” Dahyun lied then excused herself “I’m sorry Jihyo but something came up and I have to go” Dahyun lied again then she picked up her books and notebook and put it inside her bag. “I’m really sorry guys, hope you will enjoy sleeping here” she then bid goodbye and the gang happily said goodbye to Dahyun didn’t know what really happened. After that they continued playing until they got tired and call it a day.

Dahyun is now walking on the streets. She loves walking and the same time wandering. Still hurt because of what happened a while ago but at the same time happy because she know that Sana will be happy. She stopped by on a convenience store to buy water and foods then called her driver to fetch her. Today is a long day for Dahyun so she lay down on her bed when tears slowly began to fall. She’s right, this is what love can do to you. She thought then finally closed her eyes and slept.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is your update and I hope you enjoy this one. And again I may not able to update this tomorrow as I am going somewhere but I'll try to because I missed you. I really missed you haha. Again thank you ^^