Chapter 17

Unexpectedly Falling For You

Here they are in the sea side, sitting in circle with fire in the center.          This makes them warm from the cold wind that is touching them. “So, what are we going to do?” Jihyo asked and Jungyeon suggests that they should sing a song with her guitar which the others agreed. And so, they started singing, “Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!” Jihyo sings out loud while swinging her hips left and right, obviously dancing to the song. It is followed up with Ooh-ahh then Knock knock, “Knock knock knock knock on my door!” Chaeyoung sang then followed by Mina “I’m freaking freaking out freaking out knock knock~” until the song ends. But they are not tired yet, “I’m like TT! Just like TT!” Dahyun roar as if the song fits to her situation with matching dance like a drunken person which earns a laugh from the gang. “Calm down Dahyun, chill” Nayeon pulled her to the ground to sit. Their jams continues with another song then another and another until they got tired and decided to sing the last song before they call it a night.

The others went to their bedrooms straight while Momo decided to drink a beer that she got from the refrigerator. She sat down to the sofa in the living room and put her feet on the table which is in front of her then the television with not so loud volume for she don’t want to disturb the others. She played with the remote control for there is no interesting to watch so she just switched it to Cartoon Network. This can make me relax somehow, she thought. She still cannot believe that Dahyun knows her feelings for her. Is there a chance that she will love me? Or just like me? Momo is in deeply thought that she asked herself many questions and didn’t realize that Dahyun had seated beside her. Momo still staring at the TV with absent mind, Dahyun clapped her hands. Momo jumped in surprised but fortunately the beer did not spilled, ”Aigoo! You startled me!” Dahyun laughed at her reaction “You sure in deeply thought unnie” Momo just smiled then turned her attention to the TV again. “I didn’t know you love watching cartoons” Dahyun said
“Well, it’s just feels like I am young again. No problems, no heartaches just enjoying life” Momo sipped her beer still her attention on the television

“I think you’re right, maybe I should watch cartoons too. Just to forget problems and heartaches” Dahyun looked at Momo but she is not looking at her or maybe avoiding looking at her. They stayed quiet and just watching, until Momo asked Dahyun “Do you want a beer? I can get you one.” Dahyun nodded.

Dahyun POV

I want some beer just to maybe ease the pain here in my heart. I still can’t get over to Sana, I get jealous whenever she is with Tzuyu and it’s really bothering me that they are sharing one room. It really hurts me seeing them kissing, holding hands and laughing together. But I’m not a bad person that will interfere to them and snatch Sana away from Tzuyu. As long as Sana is happy, I’m happy and I will just move on and accept the reality. Act like everything is cool and again move on. “Here is your beer Dahyun” Momo handed me a can of beer and I thanked her. She sat on her place then lay her two feet to the table in front. “Momo unnie” I called her then she looked at me with why on her face. “Uhm. Ah- Wou- Uhm-“ I am nervous, I don’t know if I should say this to her or not but she put her left hand on my right shoulder, “Hey, don’t be nervous just talk to me comfortably” she smiled at me. I really can’t say it so I decided to open my beer and gulp to have the guts to say it. I heard her laughed as I gulped my beer but I didn’t mind it and continued gulping until I feel okay. Gaining my strength, “Would you please forget that I know your feelings for me?” I asked her and I can see her face turned into a dark. Inhaling, “Well, I just want to make things cool, I don’t want to be nervous and make things awkward for us and for you to get over me and move on” I explained. I looked at her eyes but she avoided making an eye contact to me and laid her eyes to the TV. Very good Dahyun-ah! You just made the atmosphere heavy, clap clap clap, I scolded myself. She is still not speaking after how many minutes passed, I am waiting for her response but now I cannot take it. I don’t know if she’s going to speak or not so I stood up but I can feel her hands on my wrists. I turned around to look at her but she is still focused on the TV which made me annoyed, “If you’re not going to say a word, please let go of me” I said trying to control myself. She looked at me and I can see sadness in her eyes, “I don’t have a chance for you right?” she asked me and I know that “yes” is my answer but why do I feel like it’s hard to say it?  “You will never see me as your girlfriend or wife right?” she continued asking me but I cannot say a word. “You can just see me as your friend and an unnie right?” I can see tears in her eyes but I ignored it. “Yes Momo unnie, I cannot see you more than a friend” I spoke trying not to feel sorry for her. “Can’t I court you? I will prove that I love you and treat you better. I will treat you as my princess and you will never regret that you choose me. I assure you” she pleaded her knees on the ground. “Get up Momo!” I said trying to make her stand but she stayed on the ground. Her tears fell down to her eyes and it hurt, I don’t want to see her crying because I care. “Listen, I am helping you to get over me. Please let go of me and choose to be happy”
“Dahyun! Please say to me that you are doing this because you still love Sana. I will fully understand it and wait for you until you’re over with her. I will wait even if it means forever” she pleaded, still knees on the ground holding my wrists with her two hands and sobbing. I don’t know why but my heart broke seeing her like this. “Momo unnie, please choose to be happy” I said then removed her gripped on my wrist and went to Jihyo unnie room. I know that she will need a space after this so I decided to sleep beside Jihyo unnie. I knocked on her door and I guess she’s surprised when she saw me standing in front of her door. She asked me why but I told her that I will sleep beside her which she agreed to.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is your update readers. Hope you'll like it sorry for not regularly updating this. 
I can feel the hardship now in Grade 10 just like yesterday, we didn't have a vacant and just take a quiz the whole day and not to mention that three of it are a surprise quiz. 

I'm shooked!!!