Chapter 19

Unexpectedly Falling For You

It’s Monday again and everyone is really lazy to go to school and not ready to go to school for the vacation is not enough but what can they do?

“Finally it’s lunch time!!” Jungyeon groaned as she sat to the table where the gang usually eats. “So what do you want?” asked Jihyo, the members said their order one by one. “Okay! Let’s go Chaeyoung” Jihyo said. After the two had goneTzuyu starts to speak up, “Where is Momo unnie?”

“Oh she is still in Japan” replied by Mina that earned a nod from the group
“When is she coming back?” Dahyun asked
“Hmm, I don’t know she didn’t say it to me but I guess she will back soon since there is a business that she needs to take care of” Mina replied
“Yup that’s right! I remembered when I am the one who took care of our business when my parents decided to take a break. They were gone for one week so I was the CEO for one week and it’s really damn tiring” Sana reminisced

“Aigoo!” Tzuyu pinched Sana’s cheek “Don’t worry I’m here, I’ll help you” Tzuyu smilingly said. And Sana just lauged because of her girlfriend’s cute gesture

“Beware of the ants!” Nayeon exclaimed that earned a laugh from the group. After a second, Jihyo and Chaeyoung finally arrived with the foods.

“Thanks for the food!” they exclaimed and started to munch their lunch.

Dahyun POV

I am here wandering in our campus since it’s our vacant. I can’t stop thinking on how Momo is doing. Is she alright? Is she doing fine? The last time we were together didn’t end up good. I don’t know why but because of what Sana unnie said made me really worry about her. I know that I didn’t like her but why I am feeling so very worried? Maybe it’s because she is my unnie. Or maybe I am falling? No Dahyun, it’s because she is your unnie, I said to myself. I am still wandering when I heard Sana unnie’s name being said by a familiar voice. I followed the voice and saw Tzuyu on the corridor resting her back in one of the lockers and she is talking on the phone with someone. I hide and eavesdrop on what she is saying. “Dad! I love her and I’m not going to marry someone else whom I don’t love!” she shouted through the phone, probably she’s angry. “No way!” she shouted once again and now I saw her ended the call and kicked the locker that she is resting a while ago. What is happening? I questioned to myself. I was about to talked to Tzuyu but she already walked away. Okay so now, I don’t know what is happening is it about business? Well I read some stories where they will arrange marriage their daughter or son to the person whom the parents like and against their children will. Never thought that it will happen to Tzuyu but to whom? Jihyo unnie is pretty rich and so with Chaeyoung, me and to the J-Trinity. It can’t be Nayeon unnie or Jungyeon unnie. “I wonder who it is” I said still thinking who could she or he be. I’m walking head back to our classroom when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and answered, it’s Suzy, my dad’s secretary. She told me about the files that containing profiles of rich and the heir of the big company around the world. “Perfect!” I clapped! I can check to their profiles and well yeah guess who it is since Tzuyu for sure will not say it to us. But wait, do Sana unnie know it? Should I tell her?

Tzuyu POV

I can’t believe it! Dad already arranged my marriage with I don’t know who it is! I headed to the comfort room and washed my face with water, trying to calm myself. As I looked into the mirror, I saw Mina going out on one of the cubicle. “Oh Tzuyu-ah! You’re here” she said as she realized my presence. I nod in her statement not really want to talk to anybody. “Hey are you okay?” she asked me, her hands on my back caressing it. I felt somehow relaxed in her action, I looked into her and smiled. “Don’t worry Mina unnie, I’m okay” I said trying to convince her and she buys it. “Okay” she replied then finally went outside the rest room making me alone inside. I sighed and dialled my phone, “Sana unnie I’ll pick you up after class, wait for me outside of your room okay? I love you “

Sana POV 

I love you Tzuyu said and I can’t help myself to blush even though she is just on the phone. “Okay! I’ll wait for you. I love you too!” I said before hanging up. I can’t wait to see her!

Now it’s the end of the class! I quickly fixed my things and went outside of the room. And there, I can see the most beautiful person in my eyes today, my girlfriend Chou Tzuyu. Standing tall in the side of the corridor, I approached her. “Tzuyu-ah!” I said then kissed her cheeks. She smiled at me and did the same to me. “So where are we going?” I asked but she didn’t answer me and just held my hand leading me to the parking lot. After a 15 minute drive, we arrived in a fancy restaurant. As we entered the restaurant there was waiters who guide us to the table where we will be sit. Before I sat down, Tzuyu pulled the chair for me to sit down before going to her seat. After we ordered, Tzuyu then spoke up, “How’s your day?” she asked me and I find it weird because she isn’t like this but I just replied with what I did and about interesting topic that we had but as I am talking, I noticed that she isn’t listening and looking somewhere. “Hey!” I snap, “You’re not listening” she blankly stared at me and apologized. “What is going on Tzuyu? Is there something wrong? It seems that it’s not you? Do you have a problem?” I asked her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! I am sorry for not updating this story for a long time because I swear I feel like I am an actress. Imagine, we shoot two movie for our project and worse, the groupings were not the same

-_-! But by the way, hope you enjoy this update thank you ^^