Chapter 16

Unexpectedly Falling For You

Jihyo POV

Morning had arrived, I prepared bacon, eggs and hang over soup and a medicine for our breakfast. I am worried that their head hurts after they woke up or maybe their body. “Kids! Wake up!!” I shouted from the dining room up until to their rooms, still no response from them. They are really drunk. Then an idea popped into my mind, I went back to the kitchen to get a metal caldron and a big serving spoon and start clanging it from the kitchen up until to the corridor of their rooms. “Wake up!!!” I shouted at the top of my voice and even barge in into their rooms. And I only got a same reaction from them, groaning and hissing. “Breakfast is ready!!” I shouted once again before going back to the dining room and waited for them. After a while they finally arrived. “We will eat well!” they said in chorus and started eating. “Wow! I really need this soup” Mina said then Nayeon followed “Me too!” I laughed at them “Actually you all need that except for me, Dahyun and Chaeyoung who is clearly not really drunk as we are the one who carry y’all!” I fakely complained, “Yeah! My back really hurts!” Chaeyoung said as she lightly massaged her back, “Yeah! Me too! And not to mention but you need to lose weight!” Dahyun said. “Bla bla bla, food is life! Sorry for that and thank you for carrying us” Tzuyu defended. “Oh yeah! I’m going to swim at the beach right after this. Who’s with me?” Jungyeon blurted out, then they all raised their hands then I complained “Yah! I cooked this for you, you should do the dishes at least” they laughed at me “I’ll do it!” Sana volunteered, “Yeah, we will do it!” Tzuyu happily said. “Aigoo! You’re so cute!” I said then run into the beach and the others followed me.    

 Sana POV

I started washing our plates when Tzuyu back hugged me “Omo!” I startled. “Sorry” she whispered into my ears. “Why?” I asked her then start washing our dishes. I feel her face landed on my left shoulder and for goodness sake her breathing makes me tickled. “Just, for being drunk I guess. We didn’t have the chance to continue it you know” she kissed my shoulder then to my neck down to my collar bone. “Tzuyu” I called her, “Hm?” she replied still kissing me. “I’m washing the plates” I tried to stop her as I’m afraid that I’ll break it from the pleasure I am receiving from her. “Oh come on, I know you love it” now she’s kissing my nape and I really love it that I cannot help myself but to face her. I captured her lips, kissing her harder and deeper. My arms around her, she lifted me into the counter beside the sink without breaking our kiss. The mood is really getting there when someone barged in, “Ehem! Are you going to do the dishes or going to make out?” I looked behind Tzuyu and saw a cute little cub that has her arms crossed and resting her back on the wall. “Sorry Chaeyoung” I apologetically smiled at her then went back from what I’m doing earlier.  I heard Tzuyu groaned and helped me drying the plates a little while.

Tzuyu POV

God I can’t believe Chaeyoung just destroyed the mood! I even mouth cursed at her before helping Sana. I sighed and I heard Sana giggled, “Why?” I turned at her. “There is always next time Tzuyu” she smiled at me, I got what she means and I’m happy that she knows what’s on my mind. “Let’s go join them shall we?” I asked her as we finished what we’re doing. “Then let’s go!” she grabbed my hand and I let her dragged me into the beach which is just near in the rest house. When we are already near to the shore, an idea popped into my mind. I carried her like a bridal style, “Yah! Tzuyu what are you doing?!” I can see that she is panicking as I am gaining my strength and BOOM! I throw her which makes her hair and clothes wet. “Yah!” she screamed on the top of her voice and is now running towards me to get her revenge. I ran away from her but she keeps following me until I got tired and used Jihyo unnie to be my shield. “I’m sorry Sana!” I apologized to her still dragging Jihyo whenever Sana will catch me. I am not leaving behind Jihyo as I can see a rage from Sana’s eyes, it’s a little bit scary but I’ll tell you, It’s really really really cute! I heard Jihyo sighed, “Okay that’s enough! I’m outta here!” she walked off and joined the others playing with the waves. Now it’s me and Sana facing each other still has an angry face in her. “Sorry!” I am now on my knees and palms together, pleading her to accept my apology. I saw a smirk on her face then just walked off to join the others. Did she forgive me? I went on her side and asked her. When she was about to answer my question she pushed me into the waves that coming for us. I stumbled and now my clothes are all wet like Sana! “Yah!” I shouted at her and now I am the one who is running after her. “I love you honey!” she looked back and shouted while running, “You really deserved that!” she looked back again and now sticking out her tongue. “Aigoo! They are so cute!” I heard Nayeon unnie squealed as I passed her. She keeps running away from me, the hell how could she run without getting tired? We are 100 meters away from the others. I stopped on my tracks to catch my breath, “Yah! How could you run away from me? Don’t you love me?” I shouted at her that made her stopped then turn around to look at me who still panting. “Yah! How could you be so informal to me? Don’t you have manners?” Oh my god, is this a reply that I deserved? I just stared at her in disbelief and she is now walking towards me. I waited for her until she is now in front of me, “I will not run away from you, I love you” she sweetly said to me and I replied her with a kiss. I grabbed her nape and pulled towards me until I met her soft lips. It is just a simple not so long kiss but it is very special to me. She broke the kiss and stared onto my eyes. “I love you Tzuyu-ah”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is your update ^^ I hope I can update this regularly and maybe I'll play the story line of this since I'm bored xD
Just joking hahahahahaha but still maybe :D