Chapter 12

Unexpectedly Falling For You

Dahyun finally pulled her hands back then smiled “Right!” she replied before sitting next to Momo. Momo was happy and smiling when she heard Dahyun’s voice but then she scolded herself Again Momo, stop smiling! Then put a blank face before Dahyun can take a seat. “What are you doing here?” Momo said in a cold tone. Dahyun turned her head to Momo then kissed her cheek “Thank you Momo unnie” she happily said. Momo blushed but turned her head acting like she was searching for something but the truth is she don’t want Dahyun to see it. “Uh ye- yeah! And not to mention, you need to lose weight Dahyun-ah” Momo stuttered still her eyes are wandering. Dahyun slapped her companion arm and said “Yah! Are you mocking me?” then pouted. Finally Momo looked at Dahyun with innocent face “No I’m not” Momo simply replied.
They stayed in silence for a moment when Dahyun cannot take it anymore.

“Momo unnie, can you accompany me?” Dahyun asked Momo her eyes on her
“Well, Ye-“ before Momo can say her answer Momo, say no. You need to move on she reminded herself. “Actually no, because we have assignment that I am going to do now. Maybe next time?” Momo lied and stood up then walked away from Dahyun without waiting for her reply.

Sana POV

Tzuyu and I decided to go to the mall and have their date there. “Tzuyu-ah, I’m sorry” I spoke up while we are walking then Tzuyu looked at me “Why?” she asked. I took her hands then looked staright into Tzuyu’s eyes “For hurting you” I replied.  “It’s fine Sana, but if you really feel bad then how about treating me for our dinner?” she suggested and I laughed. “Okay let’s go” I agreed then pulled to her to the restaurant. We ordered and now our order is here. “ Tzuyu-ah” I called Tzuyu who is busy eating in front of me. “Say ah” I put my fork with steak near to her, hanging. She looked up then laughed into my gesture. “Hahaha, I’m not a kid” she said but accepted it anyway. She is so cute. “Sana unnie, say ah” now it’s Tzuyu turn, when I put my face near to her spoon she pulled it slowly making me not to catch it. “Yah!” I whispered shout to her since we’re inside the restaurant but Tzuyu asked me why innocently as if she didn’t do anything. Then she put her spoon near to me again and this time I hold her wrist preventing to trick me again and finally! I succeeded, it tastes so good or should I say it’s Tzuyu that tastes good. After we finished eating, we decided to do shopping when she pulled me inside the ice cream store.”What flavour do you want Mrs. Chou?” I blushed when she called me Mrs. Chou. “You are going to pay it right?” I asked for assurance and she nodded. “Sure, just for you” she winked at me and I swear I’m like a tomato here blushing. “Then I want chocolate” I said my index finger pointing at the chocolate flavour. The crew gave us our order then went out to the stall.

Tzuyu POV

“Tzuyu why you didn’t order for yourself?” Sana asked me. I glimpse at her “We’re going to share Sana” I said now I glimpsed at her lips. I have to admit, her lips are so addicting that I want to kiss it everytime. Sana offered her ice cream to me I gladly accepted it then it’s her turn to it so I put it near to her when suddenly an idea popped into my head. When Sana is opening near to the ice cream, I pulled it away then captured her lips. Our kiss didn’t stay long as she pulled it. “Yah!” she slapped me and I just laugh at her reaction. I innocently asked her “Why?” then I continued “I know you love it” I winked at her then another reaction was formed on her face. Surprised, mouth still open. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. The ice cream was now gone. I start walking leaving her behind and when I felt that she is not following me, I turned around and this time she is running towards me and I just froze at my spot. Even when you are running, you look so lovely. I watched her in awe not realizing that she cupped my face and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes as I felt her lips on mine. Unlike a while ago this kiss is longer and more passionate. Until she stopped the kiss, I slowly opened my eyes.

Sana POV

“I didn’t liked it Tzuyu-ah” I said then peck her lips. “I love it” peck her lips again. “Really love it” I smiled then I pulled her into a kiss. I deepen the kiss just how deep my love is for Tzuyu. Now I stopped to catch our breath I looked at her my eyes so happy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is your update :) I'm really sorry for not updating this for two nights because honestly I'm really tired and don't have energy because there was like assignment here and activity there plus working on our proposal. So yeah it's just first week of school and the number of our assignments were no joke. But don't worry I'll try to update this tomorrow again ^^

And yeah this is kinda short update compared to other chapters but it's SaTzu moment :D Hope you like it