Chapter 11

Unexpectedly Falling For You

Tzuyu POV

She ran away from me but I tailed her until she gets tired. Now there she is in the garden, kneeling down, hands on her face, sobbing. My heart broke when I saw her tears falling down what did I do? I asked myself as I am walking to Sana and hugged her from behind but she is pushing me away.

“Go away Tzuyu!” she shoved me away but I hugged her a little bit stronger
“Why Sana? Did I do something wrong?” I asked her my eyes is now full of water that can fall anytime

“You’re playing with my feelings! You’re such a player, I know you are with Mina and you two have something. How dare you to play with my feelings? I am not a toy Tzuyu so please just go away. I thought you love me, I’ve waited for this to come, I’ve waited for you to come to me again but kissing me when you’re in a relationship with Mina is just unfair! How can you do this to me?” Sana said while sobbing and almost shouting on her words. I don’t know why but that made me smile.

Jealous

I hugged her really tight then forced her to look at me. Now, I am here looking at her twinkling eyes and covered her lips with my mouth. I’m so hungry with her lips that pulled her head to deepen the kiss. I don’t know why but my heart is beating so fast that even a running horse cannot win from it. Finally, she replied into my kiss and pushed me into the grass without breaking the kiss. Now she’s on top of me, our kiss gets more intense, more passionate and hot until I decided to break the kiss to catch our breath. I lovingly looked at her and cupped her face, tears was no more to be seen.

“Would you believe me if I say this?” I asked, still cupping her face and she nodded
“I love you Sana, my feelings for you just grow in my heart without me knowing. You are always in my mind , I can’t stop thinking of you. I was scared to tell you this because you might not feel the same or let’s just say I am a coward, afraid to be hurt but that’s what love is. So here I am confessing my feelings for you once again but now I don’t care if you will accept this or not but what do I care for now is you. Only you, as long as you are happy I’m happy” now I am trying to read Sana’s face. Is she going to dumped me again?

Sana leaned down to me, our lips is just an inch. Until I felt a soft pair of lips moving on my lips, we are kissing again with love.

“I love you too, you fool” she said between kisses and I smiled.

 

Sana POV

I am walking with Tzuyu, our hands linked together. No one dared to speak as we enjoy this moment. Just me together with Tzuyu is enough. Then I spoke up

“Tzuyu-ah” I called her and she looked at me
“Hm?” she shortly replied
“You didn’t answered my question a while ago” I mumbled
“What?” Is she avoiding that question? I didn’t reply
“You want to go out with me? How about after class?” she blurted out
“Okay” I shortly replied
“I’ll pick you up after class since we’re not wearing school uniform” then it made me smiled. Just the thought of Tzuyu fetching me then will have a date is going me nuts

“We’re here Ms. Minatozaki soon to be Mrs. Chou” she winked at me and I giggled. I tried to pulled out my hands from her but she’s not letting it go

“Tzuyu-ah, I think you need to let go of my hands” I said as I’m trying to pull out my hands again from her but she dragged me inside her arms now we are hugging

“I love you” she whispered then kissed me on my forehead and finally let me go. I bid goodbye to her then entered our room blushing so hard because of her sudden move.

Third Person POV

Dahyun is heading to her room when she saw two familiar figure as she is passing to the garden, kissing. She stopped on her tracks, shocked and hurt. She wants to run but her legs just can’t move and shaking. Her legs become weak as she cannot stand on what’s she’s seeing. Dahyun, ready to touch the ground is caught by the girl she helped, Momo.

Momo is now carrying her like a bride, her eyes are closed, fainted on what she saw. Momo rushed off to the school clinic as if she was not hit by the ball a while ago. Now they are on clinic, luckily the nurse is there. The nurse checked Dahyun who is now lying on the bed and said that she is okay. With that, Momo sighed in relief then the nurse left them. She held Dahyun’s hand and massaged it gently.

 “You must be hurt now Dahyun-ah. Well that’s love can do to us, to get a broken heart, to cry every night and every day, in short to get hurt” Momo said looking at Dahyun, tears ready to fall down.

“That’s what I am experiencing now, crying every night, my heart is still broken but seeing you like this is even worse. I think I can cry every night before I sleep and every day after I woke up, I don’t know why I am crying like I broke up with you. I mean we don’t have something we’re just friends and I like you. More appropriately I love you and you love someone else. How I wish to be that someone else. Confessing my feelings for you now is just the most stupid idea but I would like to do it so that I can get off what’s on my chest. Since I saw you, I really find you very attractive. White skin, yellowish hair, bubbly and funny, it’s just every part of you is beautiful. Sure I met a man and a woman who is more attractive or more beautiful than you but believe me you are the one who stands out. I don’t even know why I’m having this feeling towards to you. Your smile just makes my day brightened up. Your laugh makes me even fall for you very hard. You calling my name is one of my favourite thing. I’m happy whenever you’re happy except one thing, you spending time with Sana alone. It makes me angry and jealous like I could attack Sana or just snatched you away from her, but I can’t. I’m not in a right place to do that thing so I just bear it, hide it in my heart then wear a smile and act like I’m okay, fine, just fine, really fine in front of you and of our friends when the truth is it’s really killing me” Momo’s tears is falling down. Crying her heart out but she continued saying “Seeing the way you looked at Sana, I get it. I have no chance of winning your heart so maybe I’ll just give up, yes I’ll give up without you knowing my affection towards you so that you will not feel bad for me or pity me. Don’t worry Dahyun-ah I’ll act like I didn’t love you, I’ll act like everything is fine, I will suffer for your happiness so please be happy and I hope you and the person you love will end up together. I’ll pray for you. One last time, I love you Dahyun-ah even though you can’t hear this because I am scared to make a confession to you. And I am still scared because I’m saying this to you while you’re sleeping” Momo chuckled while tears are falling down “So basically this is the most stupid idea of me confessing to you yet the finest since I can still say my feelings for you without you hearing it. It’s a relief” Momo then kissed Dahyun’s hand and stood up to go outside, to freshen up.

After a while, Momo decided to head back to her room. She is now ready, wiped her tears and wore a smile like she didn’t cry, like nothing happened.

“Pst!” Sana called her attention. Momo turned her head to Sana, holding her tears back
“Wae?” Momo asked almost biting her lip, avoiding an eye contact to Sana. Something is not right Sana thought

“Are you okay?” Sana simply asked and Momo just nodded then their teacher came.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers ^^ This is your update :) And I'm actually happy that I can update this tonight and hope to update this regularly. Don't worry I'll make time to continue this story but please expect that my update will get shorter. By the way thank you for 1k plus views! *clap clap clap* i'm really grateful for that. And again hope you enjoy this update :D