Chapter 15

Unexpectedly Falling For You

Dahyun POV

We’re here in our room, atmosphere is so awkward as no one dare to talk first since we’re on our way here until I decided to break the silence. “Uhm, Momo unnie, do you-“ before I finished my question she quickly answered “Yes”. She went to the bathroom with her toiletries so I decided to unpack my things. She’s not avoiding me right? I asked myself as I remember the times that she is avoiding me reasoning that she will do her assignments even though they don’t have one, reasoning that she will do something important even though she will just stay inside her condominium. Mina told me that Momo will just lock herself inside her condominium just right after she reached her so called home. I tried to ask her and reach her but she is really avoiding me. Is that the reason?

Momo goes out of the bathroom with her bathrobe that maybe she got inside. So it’s my turn to take a shower but before I went inside the bathroom she reminded me “The floor is wet, be careful you might get slip” I nod then went inside. At least she cared for me.

Third person POV

Now they are gathered in the living room, “So what game should we play?” Jungyeon excitedly asked. “Truth or dare by spinning the bottle. How’s that sound?” Jihyo suggested and they agreed. They started spinning the bottle when Nayeon spoke up “Oh yeah!” she exclaimed then stopped the bottle from spinning “I found a big two bottles of wine in your bar Jihyo, is it okay to drink it? I mean playing without getting drunk is no fun you know and we are all allowed to drink alcohol”. “Well, it sounds cool” Chaeyoung agreed then Jungyeon added “Those who will pick truth will drink a two glass of wine then if dare just a shot” Jungyeon added they all agreed as it’s sounds fun , Jihyo then grabbed the two bottle of wine that Nayeon is talking about. “Let’s start the game shall we?” Mina said as she starts to spin the bottle which is now pointing at Sana. “Sana unnie, truth or dare?” Mina asked, “Dare!” Sana replied then took a shot of wine. “How about you kiss your favourite dongsaeng in cheeks? Tzuyu is not included” Tzuyu pouted on what Mina declared. Sana then stood up then kissed Dahyun on cheeks then Mina whined “Yah! I am not your favourite dongsaeng?” Mina is just acting which caused laughter from the group. “Now it’s my turn to spin the bottle” Sana said then spinned it that landed into Jungyeon. Jungyeon choose a truth so she drank a two glass of wine, “Tell us how many times in a day you and Nayeon make out” Sana said well Jihyo is the one who suggested it. “Yah! Don’t you know the word privacy?” Nayeon complained but the group act like they didn’t hear her. “Let me think, hmm 2 – 5 times a day? Well mostly 2” Jungyeon cooly answered which earned a “Wooooo Daebak!” from the group. “Let’s spin the bottle!” Jungyeon then spinned the bottle and it stopped to Momo. Momo choose the dare so Jungyeon dared her “Momo, I saw a bottle of tequila” Jungyeon then got up and took the tequila with her “I dare you to take a five shot with this” Momo cannot do anything, well dare is a dare so she accept it and did it. One shot then followed by another and another until she finished the dare. “Momo, are you okay?” Dahyun asked as she noticed that Momo starts to get dizzy. “Yeah I’m okay let’s continue the game” Momo lied as she really wants to go and sleep. The bottle is now pointing at Jihyo “Truth or dare?”Jihyo replied a truth “Okay so I wanna know how many suitor do you have” Momo asked. Jihyo is now nervous and get a shot of tequila “To be honest I have a lot that I lose count” Jihyo bragged. “Wow! I didn’t know that!” Dahyun exclaimed. The game continued until they call it a night the tequila and the wine were all consumed. They we’re all wasted and drunk except for Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jihyo. Jihyo did a dare and barely get pointed. While Dahyun had her black knight which is Momo and for Chaeyoung she had her black knight too which is Mina and Sana, well Chaeyoung don’t like alcohol that much. “Aigoo! What are we going to do with these kids?” Jihyo worriedly asked. “Let’s put Jungyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie first to their room. Then Sana unnie and Tzuyu and lastly Chaeyoung and I will carry our roommate while you go to bed Jihyo unnie” Dahyun suggested which earned a nod to the both. So they started carrying them, piggy back and they have a same reaction. The drunk one was groaning and saying random things and even swear. And the normal one was alert because the person they are carrying might puke anytime. After many struggles and many up and downs on the stairs they succeed! “Wah! Finally last one!” Chaeyoung exclaimed. As they are carrying their roommates, they cannot help theirselves but to notice their weight. “She is so heavy! I told her to lose weight” Dahyun complained and Chaeyoung agreed as she felt the same while carrying to Mina. “Well, I guess here is our room. Goodnight Dahyun” Chaeyoung said before entering their room.

 

Dahyun POV

After a thousand years, we finally reached our room. “I told you that I will drink it but you are so stubborn that you got drunk” I murmured as I lay Momo unnie in her bed. I sat in her bed then looked at Momo who is groaning. I was about to get up when I felt a hand on my wrist , “Thank you and I’m sorry” she said in a soft low voice. “You’re welcome, do you need anything?” I asked her even though I’m a little bit confused whether she is on a right state of mind or she understood my question. “Mmm ye” I didn’t understand what she has said but she pulled me into a hug. “I missed you Dahyun-ah” she said between in our hug then started kissing my neck. I froze at her action and didn’t know how to react. How can I make her stop? Should I slap her? Questions on my mind that I didn’t realize that she is now on top, when did she pin me down? She is ing my clothes and started kissing my chest. “!” I hissed as Momo is really a good kisser, she unclasped my bra then kissed my neck again as her hands slowly roaming my body. “Momo” I called her but she continued kissing my neck down to my s. Before she could reach my s, I pushed her that made her stopped. “You’re drunk” I calmly said as I clearly know what she is feeling right now. She looked at me and I can see tears in her eyes, “No need to be sorry Momo, I know it’s the alcohol” I tried to calm her. “Damn it Dahyun!” she cursed then sat on her the side of her bed. “Why can’t I have you?” I can hear her sobbing; I fixed myself then went on her side. I tried to reach her but she don’t want me to touch her, “Don’t touch me!” she is still sobbing and now I lost my temper, “What the Momo?! You know that I still love Sana and I don’t want to take advantage of your feelings for me!” with what I said, she finally looked at me “You knew?” she asked me and I nod “I heard your confession for me in the clinic and I’m helping you to let go of me” I turned my head away then went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

Momo POV

I just watched Dahyun walked to the balcony in our room, still speechless because of she said. She knew it since the day I made a confession to her. But why she’s asking me to go out with her everytime after class? Why did she choose me as her roommate? I just can’t understand why. I lay down into my bed facing the balcony where Dahyun is standing. How can you be so beautiful just by standing there? As if the moonlight is made for you. I watched her until I fell into a sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So she heard Momo! Clap clap clap! xD
Hope you like this update ^^ Hell week really starts now cheer for me hahahahaha