Chapter 1

Unexpectedly Falling For You

Tzuyu POV

Kriiiiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiiing!

I woke up in the sound of my alarm clock.
Time: 5:00am

“Great” I said smiling as I get up on my bed.

I am Chou Tzuyu and I am 18 years old. I am the only daughter of the CEO of Chou’s Corp and expected to take charge of it once I am in the right age and of course this is my secret only my two best friend know about it. I am an early bird and I love waking up early obviously to prepare going to school. I went out on my room and opened the television in the living room before going to kitchen to make my breakfast. Yes, I am the one who is making my breakfast because I live alone in this big apartment. I don’t want a maid because I can handle myself.

“Our weather for today is good but don’t forget to bring umbrella for we expect a rain in the afternoon” the television said.

So yeah I started my daily routine.

Breakfast ……….. check

Yoga …………. Check

Cleaning my apartment ………… check

I went to my bathroom to take a bath then I changed my clothes into my uniform and now I am ready to go to school. I dialled my phone to call my driver since I’m lazy to use my car.

“Good morning Ms. Tzuyu, am I going to pick you up?” the driver asked in surprised tone.

“Yes please hurry up” I said in my usual tone. It’s been a month since I called my driver to pick me up. I looked in my watch and it is already 6:10 in the morning and after 15 minutes my driver came and opened the door for me. The trip was silent and I like it.

Finally! After another 15 minutes I reached my school. I get out in the car and bid goodbye to my driver. I’m slightly cold but saying goodbye to my driver is another way of me saying thank you to him.
 

 

As I entered the school I saw my two best of friends.

“Tzuyu-aaaaaaaaah!” the cub screamed as she run and pulled me into a hug.

“Oh my Gosh! Stop it Chaeyoung, don’t be an attention seeker” Dahyun said as she is walking to us.

I just laughed in this situation they really missed me I guess? Haha

“ Tzuyu-ssi Annyeong! “ Dahyun said with a smile and hugged me after Chaeyoung released me into her arms.

“ Yah Dahyun! What’s with the “-ssi” thing?” I asked as I hugged her.

“ Waeyo? It’s cute hahaha” Dahyun laughed as is she is trying to piss me.

I stared at her with my blank expression like this -__- and that what’s Dahyun finally laughed with her heart out.
“Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!” the other students are now looking to this girl who is laughing but didn’t realize that she is gaining attention from the students.

“ Yah Unnie! Don’t be an attention seeker here “ Chaeyoung said as she is looking to the students who are passing by.

Dahyun finally realized that many students are looking to us.

“ Dahyun I think you are the one who is seeking an attention not Chaeyoung hahaha” I laughed and trying to piss Dahyun. “In your face” Chaeyoung and I said in chorus with matching fist bump.

“ By the way Annyeonghaseyooooooo~ to the both of you “ I cheerfully said and pulled the both of them into a hug I missed them really. Well yeah I’m only cold to the person who I don’t know but in front of my friends I’m always smiling and like a kid.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

The bell rang indicating that it is the start of school hours so I break the hug and started linking arms with them. Dahyun is on my left arm whil Chaeyoung is in my right arm.

We went to our room and unfortunately we are not seatmates for our classmate occupied the seats and there is only three empty chairs. The empty seat that is in the first row, the empty seat that is near to the window and is in the 3rd row and the empty seat that is at the back. 

Dahyun occupied the seat in the first row while Chaeyoung occupied the seat at the back and I occupied the seat near to the window. Then the teacher came in, she is introducing herself.

" You can call me Ms. Kim" the teacher said smiling to us. Then she talked about the rules and regulations. Wear complete uniform with I.D and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla I've heard this for million times but just listen to her since I am a good student. Then our schedules, when to wear P.E clothes and bla bla bla. Then finally! Time is up! The bell rang again and it is our break time I quickly called Dahyun and Chaeyoung to buy snacks.

"Unnieeee let's goooo!" I excitedly said and drag them.
"Woah Tzuyu, chill we can walk" Chaeyoung spoke up that made me stop. Well maybe I'm hurting them because I'm strong.
"Mian~" I said and gesture a peace sign.
"Yah! It hurts you know! You've got to treat us a food" Dahyun pouted and acting cute all of a sudden.
"When did she be like that Chaeng?" I whispered to Chaeyoung
"Since she met the girl she likes I guess" She said then shrugged

(AT THE CAFETERIA)
"Wow! There is a lot of students here" Chaeyoung said in a shocked tone.
"That's why we have our own Cafeteria Chaeyoung" Dahyun butted in.
Well yeah you've heard it right we have our own cafeteria. A cafeteria for a student who belongs to S section. S section is the highest section and has a maintaining average and if you don't meet that average you are going to be demoted into Section A. In S section there is only 40 students per year so there is only a few students here plus not all students in S Section is going here because some preffered to stay into their rooms. Being promoted in S Section is very hard same with entering in this section. The students in S Section may be smart but they are also having fun and not that nerd.

"Hahahaha it's really funny! If you saw that person's reaction to my prank you will cry because of laughing" Chaeyoung said as she is dying laughing here that made us laugh too hahaha. Yeah we already ordered our snacks and we are now sitting in to our favorite table.
"Hahahaha Chaeyoung I can't breath hahaha" Dahyun laugh like a there is no tomorrow. Then now they stopped then laugh again then stop then laugh again until finally they stopped laughing.

"How about you Tzuyu? How was your vacation in Japan?" Dahyun questioned me and their eyes is on me.
"Well it is fun but actually I'm hurt." I said as if I'm ready to cry and they nod saying to continue my story.
"There is this girl who I bumped into a cafe. She is really beautiful, she has that pointy nose, have that good fashion sense, cute voice and kind personality.
I spilled some coffee on her clothes but she was kind enough to say it's okay it is just a cloth and what shocked me is she can speak Korean. So I said that I will treat her a coffee and gave my number. On that night she texted me saying that the coffee stain is so hard to get off I really feel sorry for her clothes and of course to her. So I offered my help to her and she said that it's fine and that she is just teasing me. Then I invited her to come with me into the cafe and luckily she agreed. So that day came I treat her a coffee and a cake and talk there for hours. I almost know all about her and she almost know all about me except that I am the next CEO of Chou's Corps and the only thing that she didn't say to me is her surname. No matter on how many times I ask her surname she didn't give it to me. And I have no choice but to respect her decision. After we chat I drove her home and say goodnight. Then I texted her if she can be my tour guide in Japan and all expenses is on me and luckily she agreed. We went to different places in Japan it is like our date just the two of us. And one day before I go back here in Korea I texted her if she can meet me at the park well she agreed so I waited there then sudddenly, there she is smiling and waving her hand she is coming to me. And believe me that was one of the beautiful smile I've ever seen. Then I confessed my feelings for her" I said while smiling remebering on how I confessed to her.

"Then what did she say?" Chaeyoung asked and eagerly waiting for my answer same with Dahyun.
"She said...." my answer was interrupted by the screaming students.
"Oh my! What the hell is happening?" Dahyun said as she stand up and go to where the scene is then the two girls followed Dahyun that is now heading to the scene.

"Tzuyu?" I heard a familiar voice that is calling me. And if I'm not mistaken it is her voice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waaaah Finally! Here is your update ^__^ Is it too long? Or just right? Again sorry for wrong grammar there. Well who do you think is the owner of that voice? kekekeke Hope you like this update and please support my story. And again I'm open to your suggestions :) Just one thing I wanna ask to you, SaiDa or SaTzu?