Chapter 15: Work & Walls

We're Stuck at an Impasse (Can This Last?)

“Thank you guys once again for your hard work!” Tiffany told the remaining few of her crew who were on their way out of the studio.
 

They all responded in kind, waving to her and Taeyeon as they left.
 

Tiffany let her bright smile dim down just a bit as she closed the door, exhaling in relief. At last, the shoot was over.
 

It was honestly one of the most grueling photoshoots she’d ever experienced. There were always some slight adjustments to be made that took up so much time, or maybe she was being more critical than usual because the magazine did win an award last year, and the company had to go beyond expectations now and strive to be better than they were before.
 

Thankfully, her crew understood her intentions well enough, and they let her boss them around without a single complaint. She just hoped that it was because they trusted her and not because they were afraid of her.
 

“You okay?”
 

Tiffany almost forgot that she wasn’t alone. She turned around to look at the blonde whose eyes were flitting all over her face in concern.
 

Taeyeon was there, as she had accepted Tiffany's job offer to be the photographer for another magazine shoot. She was definitely not late this time around because she had actually spent the night in Tiffany's place beforehand (Tiffany told her to because of the shoot, but she won’t go as far to lie and say that last night wasn’t amazing—and probably contributed to both the weight of their eye bags today).
 

Taeyeon, who had been a real babe (in more ways than one—because seriously, Taeyeon with a camera was personified) the entire time and tried to get the best shots possible for the February issue. She was also being very critical about everything—the lighting, the makeup, the poses—and maybe that’s why they worked so well together.
 

It was rare for Tiffany to trust the photographer’s instincts, choosing to trust herself instead most of the time, but with Taeyeon, she didn’t find it difficult to do so. Even though there were some shots Tiffany questioned, Taeyeon had reached out her hand, rubbed her wrist lightly, looked into her eyes and told her to trust her. And when she gave in and let Taeyeon do her thing, she found that the photos turned out well—and maybe even better than what they would’ve been if Taeyeon had agreed to doing what Tiffany had in mind.
 

It was also honestly very comforting knowing that Tiffany was with someone very close to her today, grounding her and keeping her in check, as well as helping out and working hard alongside her.
 

“I’m okay,” Tiffany responded with a soft smile. “Just tired.”
 

“Same,” Taeyeon said with a laugh as she moved forward till she was inches away from Tiffany. “That was kind of exhausting.”
 

“Sorry,” Tiffany apologized sheepishly, thinking that it was probably because of her. “I know I got a bit bossy there, but—“
 

She’s interrupted by a soft kiss on her lips. “Don’t be sorry. And…it was actually…kind of hot…” Tiffany looked on in surprise as Taeyeon bit her own lip before reaching out and playing with the buttons of Tiffany's blouse.
 

“H-huh?” Tiffany said breathlessly, still not processing.
 

Without warning, she was yanked by the hands on her shirt towards Taeyeon's mouth once more, and the intensity of the kiss made her moan. She felt herself being pushed against the door, and then Taeyeon's hands were suddenly everywhere.
 

“T-Taeyeon…”
 

The other girl ignored her, latching to her neck and doing such a good job of making Tiffany lose her mind.
 

“Taeyeon, w-wait—“ Tiffany fought for some semblance of control, holding Taeyeon's wandering hands tightly and pulling them away from her .
 

Taeyeon got the message and stopped marking her with . She pulled away, panting as she stared at Tiffany a little guiltily. “…Sorry…”
 

The kicked-puppy look she was sporting made Tiffany chuckle despite the heat still thrumming through her body. “I-It’s okay. But what’s gotten into you?”
 

“Sorry…you’re just…God, you don’t know how hot you are when you’re bossy! The way you talk a mile a minute, the way you scrunch your eyebrows in utmost concentration… I almost couldn’t keep my hands off of you the entire time.”
 

“…What?? You were by that??”
 

“I don’t know either, okay? It was weird. Maybe it’s a kink I’ve got going on. Dominant Tiffany.”
 

Tiffany blinked in stunned silence before bursting into laughter. “You’re so cute.”
 

“Shut up,” Taeyeon grumbled. “Don’t tell me you didn’t like what we were just doing, either.”
 

“Oh…no, of course I did. It’s just that…we’re in a studio, Taeyeon-ah. Someone has probably rented this for the rest of the day. Plus, there’s no bed, no couch…”
 

“But there’s a wall.
 

Tiffany swallowed thickly as a dozen dirty images flashed in her mind. Taeyeon pushing her hard against the wall… Taeyeon lifting her up and—
 

“N-no. Let’s not… We shouldn’t… oh my God.”
 

Now it was Taeyeon's turn to laugh at her flushed cheeks. “What were you thinking about, Fany-ah?” She asked suggestively.
 

“Nothing!” Tiffany denied. “…Let’s just go home, okay?” She tried to fix her wrinkled blouse and mussed-up hair with shaky fingers.
 

“Can we continue where we left off there?” Taeyeon asked in a completely serious tone, making Tiffany's breath catch in and her hands stop their fumbling.
 

She looked up and saw that Taeyeon's eyes were still darkened with desire, and she gulped when she could see the latter’s gaze sweeping across her neck, where she was sure some reddish marks were visible.
 

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand and quickly led them out of the studio.
 

They needed to get home, stat.

 


A/N:

Little y interlude! I saw how long I've updated since the last time, and so I typed this out in like an hour. O.O Lolll, I was actually planning to make this a longer chapter, but the next fluffy scene is kind of...innocent and whatnot and I didn't plan the scene above to be so y, but it did...so...oops. Sorry not sorry. Heh. XD

Last two chapters! Most probably! And one cute little epilogue I've already got written up for some reason ~_~

Enjoy! Hopefully this story wraps up by Christmas woohoo like a little Christmas gift for y'all <3