Continuation of the Past

Its ok I won't hurt you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt your stomach churn at the familiarity of those words, it felt so weird. You took a moment to realise how much of a fool you must have looked like. That's when you had fixed your posture and sat up on the bed and found the hem of your shirt to play with.

 

You heard him speaking. It seems like his voice had changed since the last time it sounded a lot more squeaky? You tried not to laugh because this was middle school and as you remember the health teacher had taught everyone that it was time for everyone to be going through changes in their body.

 

Suddenly realising that he had stopped talking and the room was very silent, you were mentally about to beat yourself up for getting lost in your own thoughts again. You slowly looked up to him and he was staring at you with a very confused face. You felt your fat cheeks flare up, you instinctively lowered your head, and glued your eyes shut. Suddenly someone was laughing. It was him... Why was he laughing.?! Do I look that dumb? What if I have something on my face? You thought.

 

After a while, he slowly stopped laughing and you had also felt your cheeks stop fuming with heat. He suddenly started talking again and this time you made sure to listen.

“Ah, long time no see. You still have the same old habits huh?”

All you could do was nod and he let out a quiet chuckle.

“Well do you feel better now? Or do you want to go home?”

You shook your head no.

“Hey, are you not gonna talk to me (y/n)? Did I do anything wrong by any chance? I'm sorry if I did.”

“What was this idiot talking about? Why would he do anything wrong? I was the one who ran away,” you mumbled.

 

….Wait you just said that out loud… even though you mumbled it he had caught it. He heard it all!!! WHY DID I THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO LISTEN TO HIM THIS TIME????? But why wasn't he saying anything?? What's wrong with this idiot and why is he always staring at me? You thought.

 

Suddenly the last day of that hell like summer class starts replaying in your head and you realised that you still had his shirt. How do these random things just pop up in my head when I might die of embarrassment right now, you thought.

 

“Ok well since I must be annoying you I'll just let you rest and go back to the gym.”

 

You finally snapped out of your thought and saw him leaving and for some god forsaken reason your vocal cords stopped working making you instantly grab his wrist. He snapped his head back and when you finally looked up he seemed a bit shocked so you let go as fast as you could. He let out another chuckle, so you played with the hem of your polo shirt AGAIN.

 

“Gosh, why does he keep on chuckling? It's so annoying”, you thought.

“Hey if you want me to stay, I will. I'm not looking forward to going back to class.”

You had a smile inching on your face and that's when you felt someone grab a hold of your cheeks.

“You should smile often.” Do Kyungsoo says with a smile.

You tried to move away but he won't budge, his eyes were sparkling with amusement. It REALLY was sparkling.  

Ughhhhh that idiot is something else, you thought.

 

Your mind was racing with ideas and ways on how you can make him let go of your cheeks and get rid of that smug look off of his face. Then suddenly your hands started working on their own and grabbed his cheeks. YOUR HANDS JUST GRABBED DO KYUNGSOO'S CHEEKS. (Y/LN/FN) JUST GRABBED HIS CHEEKS, you thought.

 

Was God really upset with you? Have you been ungrateful? Why was this happening?? You thought.

 

You also knew how red your face would look. But this whole time you were only looking at your hands and contemplating your life choices. You didn't even know what his face looked like and you were too afraid to even take a peak. But you did because it was a now or never kind of situation. I mean the Do Kyungsoo who's perfect in every way having his cheeks grabbed? This was a sight to see.

 

You slowly raised your head and you were honestly very shocked and slightly scared at what you saw. He eyes were big and looking at you in confusion and astonishment. You couldn't bear the look in his eyes so you finally let go of him and his cheeks. Yet he still had your cheeks in his grasp.

 

What the hell is wrong with him?? I have never felt this embarrassed or outraged in my entire life, you thought. So you started to make this whole master plan on how you would pry your cheeks out of his grasp. But during this whole time, you didn't realise that this idiot was smiling. Was something like this that funny or enjoyable?? Yet he still had your cheeks in his hands.

 

By the time his smile grew bigger your planning was done. You had thought everything out. What to say, where to look, which way to look, which hand to use to slap away if nothing else worked. But suddenly he just let you go and said: “ let's just go to class, if you don't feel good then I'll bring you back here I promise.”

 

All this hard work and pressure you put your brain through was infuriating. But you simply couldn't yell at him because that just wasn't you. So you idiotically just nodded as if he could see you while putting your shoes on. WAIT HE WAS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter