His Favorite Sundae

Its ok I won't hurt you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first Jongin had started to walk, then he started to speed walk. He felt like the distance between the both of you was too much so he had started running. He unknowingly started to tear up. But it didn’t matter because he was finally going to meet his sister again. He would finally get to fulfill his promise. He would finally have the only person that mattered to him the most.



 

He felt the heaviness in his shoulders lift as he got closer.



 

But suddenly he heard groans.



 

Jeong Mai was surprisingly regaining her conscious in a faster pace than he had predicted.



 

“She really is an monstrous vile,” Jongin says under his breath.



 

But luckily Jeong Mai wasn't as strong as she or Jongin had thought. By the time Jeong Mai had picked up a  steady pace, she was limping due to her fall. Jongin had already reached you. Yet you were lost in your own little world. Simply clueless of the world around you and gorged in the sadness of losing your family.



 

Jongin didn’t know how to approach you so he thought why not think of a way to introduce himself or carry out his plan while Jeong Mai inched near them.



 

What a tease Jeong Mai thought.



 

“Tch just like his father,” Jeong Mai exhales.



 

Jongin couldn't think of anything anymore so he just decided to go with his instinct.



 

Jongin lightly tapped your shoulder and waited for you to turn around but you didn't. Jongin started worrying right after a mere second had passed. In a rushed manner he grabbed your shoulders and spun you around to face him.



 

“SURPRISE YOU ,” screamed Jeong Mai.



 

Whoever this girl was that he had an hold on wasn't his sister's shoulder, out of instinct he pushed the girl back. He couldn't process it all. He swore it was you.



 

But it wasn't.



 

“Isn't that a bit funny Jongin? I thought that was your lovely sister as well,” Jeong Mai said with humor in her tone.



 

He was so surprised that he couldn't even say anything while Jeong Mai was breathlessly laughing. He wanted to rip out. But he knew that he had to stay calm because you were close by. He had seen you there and Jeong Mai would definitely slip up if he aggravated her.



 

You were so confused when one of your bodyguards, whom you haven't seen in a long time came and dragged you to your feet so you could run. You were going to question him but realized it was futile because he wouldn't answer you.



 

Once you and your bodyguard were where you presumed a “safe” place you gave him a hug.

 

 

“Hey Sehun, it's been a while,” you said with a smile.

 

“Hmm. I guess so ma'am,” Sehun responded with a smile that mirrored yours.

 

“Hey I told you to call me by my name, I'm technically your sister.”

 

“Well not right now. Your manager wanted me to take you to a safe place,” Sehun said with a frown.

 

“Ah Sehun, she must have a reason and stop frowning whenever you mention her you always have a frown on your face,” you said with a giggle

 

“Well that's because she’s annoying, but uh let's just wait out here and lay low.”

 

“Hmm okay but after this is over I want you to come over to see my new house and I'll make my famous sundae for you.”

 

“Okay unnie.” He gave you a small smile

 

You smiled back.



 

Jongin was feigning sadness. He fell to the floor and pretended to cry. By then Jeong Mai had already caught up to jongin with the help of that girl who was pretending to be his sister.



 

“Thanks Han you can go now,” said to that girl as pushed her away.



 

That girls name seemed so familiar but Jongin pushed tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter