Jeong Mai's Fear

Its ok I won't hurt you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stir in your sleep feeling like an elephant was sleeping on you. You try to lazily shove that huge elephant off of you but you just give up and let out a sigh. Right then you hear this elephant groaning much like an elephant. You slowly start to remember about the intruder and you turn stone cold and stiff.


 

You didn't know why you felt like you were in your bed if the intruder is somewhere near you. “Maybe he still has me in my room… and maybe he put something on me to keep me from escaping…..oh my goodness,” you thought. You try to grab whatever was on you again and this time you felt a leg and you started panicking even more “What if he took advantage of me? What if they did something even more horrible,” you thought.


 

It actually didn't feel like that man's leg so you slowly opened your eyes and you saw your one and only unnie. You felt tears roll down your temples. You really thought that someone had kidnapped you and then you thought that someone had taken advantage of you.

 

Your paranoia was getting worse but you felt relief as you saw your only person. Unnie was your person not only because she was the only human you kept in contact with but because she was more of a mother and sister to you. You couldn't stop crying so you just went and snuggled up next to unnie in order to feel better. Everytime you hugged her you felt like all of the emptiness and despair inside of you would vanish into thin air.


 

Half awake and half asleep unnie hugged you back and you appreciated it very much. After a few minutes had passed she started to pat your head and hum. She was humming your favorite melody. She never told you the name of it but you liked it…. A lot. You didn't know the lyrics nor did you want to know. You were satisfied with the melody and peace it brought to you making you feel like…. Home.


 

She starting speaking now.

 

“(Y/N) what's wrong why are you crying honey?”

 

You simply shook your head in response.

 

“Come on won't you tell me, your unnie, hm?”

 

“I thought something really bad happened to me. I thought they kidnapped me and then I thought they did something bad to me”

 

“Oh no sweetheart, no no, that will never happen to you as long as I am alive”

 

“What if you go away?”

 

She laughs at your question and you can only dig your head further into the covers.

 

“I won’t, ever….. I promise and if I do you’re are going to find me and scold me as much as you want.

 

You smiled and gave her a hug. After moving around and stretching in bed you got up because a professional volleyball player should always stay on schedule.


 

Next to you was your very very lazy unnie who simply didn't want to get out of bed. But there was a lot going through her head which you didn't know. She was wondering how much worse your conditions are becoming for you to not remember that she had woken up earlier. She remembers telling your doctor to keep this away from you since you only thought you had short term memory loss, but in reality it was worse. So worse that your illness doesn't even have a name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter