The Intruder Who Took a Piece of You

Its ok I won't hurt you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As people who sat near you kept on trying to help you out with some of the math problems you simply refused. Why would you want to get help from those who you didn't even know nor like. You have always been terrible in math but receiving help from them was equivalent to dancing with Satan.

 

You wish that you didn't have anything against them but you did. As much as you tried to deny it for the next couple of days, you did. You also didn't see much of Do Kyungsoo either. Maybe he was busy and you guys were on different floors. He was with the more smarter kids even though your class wasn't so bad themselves.


 

Your dream had suddenly stopped when you woke up. You were very disappointed with your body. Why would it want to wake up in middle of your dream which was also your past. But you realized you had to go pee. Now you really couldn't blame the poor thing. As you rubbed your eyes and sat on the toilet dozing off like a child. You heard something fall.


 

“Did someone break in, or was that the wind? You thought.


 

You stood up pulling your tights back on and you heard something again. Now you were really scared.


 

“Why does this always happen to me? It happened last year as well?” You tried to think about the previous years but everything was just blurry so you concentrated on the unwelcome ad creepy sounds from your house.


 

You on the other had no clue as to where you were going. You recently moved into a new house only because unnie had bugged you about it. You first thought she was trying to get rid of you but she assured you that she wasn't. She told you that she actually didn't want you to see her working. As your manager and trainer it was tough, your net worth would increase by the day and you were quite famous as a player. When work stressed her out you would break down crying every time and stay by her side even if it means skipping out on meals or your time for practice. She was actually hesitant when you finally said that you would move out.


 

BANG


 

You jumped and covered your mouth in order to keep your screech from leaving your mouth. It was dark as well so when you stubbed your toes on something you accidently let out a yelp. No matter how old or young you were you always started crying when you stubbed your toes and this time it was your index toe. As you were sniffling and trying so hard to stop crying you suddenly heard footsteps getting louder. Now if it was someone other than unnie then you were done for.


 

You tried to put your arms out front to find a place to hide but instead you found a leg. They we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter