Sister

Its ok I won't hurt you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeong Mai thought about running to you but quickly realized that she would only scare him away. She had tried so hard to keep him away these past years but all her efforts had started to go down the drain three years back. This was when you were training really hard to earn the title you have today and he had stopped being scared of Jeong Mai’s threats. He never wanted the money Jeong Mai gave him so she threatened him to stay away.

 

 

As she got closer to him she made sure you were still distracted and couldn't hear anything and pulled the boy by his hood to keep him away from you. She thanked god that you had your headphones on.

 

“You got stronger”

 

“Muffled curses” can only be heard from that him.

 

“Hah I’m still stronger than you”

 

 

After Jeong Mai drags the other far away and on the other side of the graveyard she finally stops dragging him and hits the back of his knees to make him kneel. She took her scarf off and tied him to the tree they were currently under. This obviously wouldn't work because the other isn't really weak at all but Jeong Mai is simply stronger than him. So she kneels down and traps his legs between her knees.

 

 

“You know Jongin I missed seeing your face.”

 

The other can only look up at her and give her his disgusted glare.

 

Jeong Mai chuckles.

 

“Aw come on I know you missed me too and I know you also ran out of money, that’s why you’re back. Right?”

 

“Go to hell, I never asked for money you did everything to separate her from me you vile.”

 

“You were dead to her the day of the car accident.”

 

“No! You convinced her that everyone who loved her were dead and I was only NINE you obnoxious women!!”

 

“HEY HEy Hey hey…. SHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You don't want to awaken the deceased and have them curse you for doing so,” Jeong Mai chuckles.

 

“GO. TO. HELL.”

 

“Oh come on Jongin it was only a simple joke.”

 

“I hope you die,” Jongin spat.

 

“Stop being so stupid…. You know damn well she won’t be able to survive without me,” Jeong Mai’s voice went down a few octaves.

 

“No she will! She will have me, I’ll give her all the love she needs and more than your greedy has to offer.”

 

Oh please.

 

“You know I’m right you vile,” Jongin smirks.

 

Out of everything she has knowledge of she remembers the day of the accident and that smirk that was on his face. When the women from the orphanage was taking him away he had turned around to look at Jeong Mai and gave her the same chilling smirk but that one had a hint of sadness in them. Jongin was pulled out of the car that had fallen into the lake and Jeong Mai ran to him to give his pale body all the warmth he needed. She wasn't able to detach herself from him.

 

 

On their way to the hospital she realized that if she wanted you to become who you had the potential to become she was going to have to get rid of Jongin. He was only going to be a hindrance in your way to who you would become. She knew that because her own brother had stopped her from grabbing her own dreams and she wasn’t going to allow yours to be snatched from you.

 

 

After Jongin was in a stable condition she ran off to check on you and later made sure to call the people from the orphanage in and claim that she was only going to adopt you.

 

 

Jongin was young but he knew what was going to happen when he heard Jeong Mai speak on the phone with thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter