A Glimpse of the Future

Its ok I won't hurt you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------back to the future------------------------------------------------------------------
You slowly opened your eyes.
“ah, these little flashbacks are so unhealthy,” you sighed as you sat up.
You were now 24 years old and well a professional volleyball player. That's all you could say about yourself and your current status in life.

“(Y/N) it's time for breakfast, then you work out, and after that we have that press conference to attend” your manager shouted in your ears as she invaded your personal space and room. 

You just looked at her with one of your emotionless stares. 
“you know that won't work on me sweetheart, get up” your manager said with a smirk.
Your face immediately broke into a smile because your very annoying manager Jeong Mai who was like your second mother, always brought you happiness. She was actually just 3 years older than you yet pretended as if she had known you since birth. It also wasn't her fault either, you had told her every little thing about yourself after your family's death. From your bad habits, to your past, and most importantly about kyungsoo. 

“(Y/N) come on get up, right this instant!”
You complied because if you didn't she was going to pinch you until you started crying. She doesn't even bat an eye when she makes you cry. 

As you rushed to your bathroom and started brushing your teeth you noticed them again. Yup, your dried up tears on your temples and a puddle under your bags that were darker and uglier than they have ever been. Even before becoming an Olympic star your dedication would strain you out and eat you up as you practiced until you dropped. Your bags never looked this bad. “Do Kyungsoo you will be the death of me I swear” you said as you started to look for your makeup bag.

“Yah, Michin why are you talking to yourself again? Is it That kyung guy?....What's that pests name again?? Do? Like do your homework? Or…….. Dang what was it again???” Your manager said with a smirk curling up her lips. 

There's she goes harassing you again with that ugly nickname she gave you and pretending not to know what the most important person in your life's name was. “IT'S DO KYUNGSOO UNNIE” you yelled. You heard her big and angry steps coming towards the bathroom because of your isolated house. You were mentally preparing yourself to be lashed out at. Your manager, aka your best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter