Let learn about the past

Its ok I won't hurt you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo.

It's the only thing you can think of. You hated him so much, you couldn't even consider him as a human. He was a mere object nothing else. You even had a conspiracy theory about him.

“Yup, it all makes sense now he really is an alien.”

You shake your head is annoyance, he was really taking over your life and you simply let him. Why?? Because he's Do Kyungsoo aka an alien.

 

Flashback:

 

You remember meeting him in one of those annoying extra summer classes your mom sent you to after fourth grade. Your mom thought it was helpful but you just stared at the wall until it was time to go home. The teacher didn't even bother to call on you, they knew you would stutter, blush, and try to answer everything in a low and rushed voice. On the other hand Do Kyungsoo was quite the ideal kid. He would answer everything properly, actually had friends, and overall just the perfect kid. He even had the perfect haircut that made him look smart and cute-. WAIT NO! HE WASN'T CUTE HE WAS…. he was……. just…. he was just an ok looking kid…… Yup… mhm. Just an ok looking kid that was perfect from all sorts of angles.

 

You on the other hand was ugly, short, with pretty ugly clothes (you could careless though), and those ugly pigtails. You hated your mother for those pigtails. It was even worse because everyone pointed at you and called you a cow during lunch time. You remember squeezing onto the hem of your shirt to suppress your tears. It was always the whole class that ganged up on you. You would beg your mom to just let you stay home but the stern look on her face told you that it would never work.

 

Oh, remember when I said the whole class? That was actually false because it was the whole class EXCEPT Do Kyungsoo. He never really helped your or the class he just sat in his desk reading his book and occasionally looking over to check on what was going on. You couldn't really blame him he was probably to scared to meddle with other kids even though they all loved him and would have stopped if he told them to. But he never did. Ever. Until this one day.

 

Some girl threw apple slices at you and yelled “eat that cow.” Soon after that everyone threw their packets of apple slices at you. That didn't really phase you because this had happened a lot before but then suddenly you felt someone yanking both of your pigtails….oh those dumb pigtails. You wanted to scream but it was stuck as a lump on your throat. Then you heard this girl yell at you, she sounded furious.  

“WHY AREN'T YOU CRYING COW? YOU'RE SO UGLY. I WOULDN'T EVEN GO OUTSIDE IF I WERE YOU!”

You felt her release your pigtails with a push and scream in disgust.

“Ewwwww her hair is so oily!”

 

Everyone started laughing EXCEPT for Do Kyungsoo. He just sat their staring in horror which was something new. He never had that facial expression whenever he watched all of this happen to you. You were lost in the thought of Do Kyungsoo's change of facial expression until you felt a big watery droplet rolling down your fat cheeks. You then had realized you were crying and held onto the hem of your shirt again. The next thing you knew you were running to the classroom.

 

The burning on the tip of your ears and cheeks were really starting to irritate you now. This obviously made you cry even more and you soon realized you had a tear on your shirt. You gasped and ran over to where the tape was and tried to put your shirt back together. It was obviously useless. So you tried to staple the tear together. It was a really big mess now and you could feel the tears coming again.

 

All the frustration inside of you was toppling over and that lump in your throat was still there.

 

So you decided to scream and right when you did you heard the door open. You quickly turned around and it was Do Kyungsoo. He was staring at you with those big eyes again and you just stared back in silence and horror.

 

After a few minutes he took a step towards your direction and you instinctively took a step back that paused him in his advance towards you. You saw him raising his hand and saying something to you for the first time, “it's ok I won't hurt you.” You quickly fixed your posture. He took that as a signal to continue walking towards you. He was a feet away from you now just standing there and scratching the back of his head.

 

After few minutes he finally broke the silence and asked if you were ok. You didn't really know how to answer his question so you stared at your feet. He then pulled the hem of your shirt with the staples and tape and asked what happened. You just shrugged and that's when you saw him going towards his desk and reaching into his backpack from the corner of your eyes. He pulled out a t-shirt out and ran towards you. So you again took a step backwards, making him stop in his tracks yet again and he gave you a soft smile saying “it's ok I won't hurt you,I promise.” So you nodded and let him come towards you and the next thing you know you he was putting something over your head. It was the shirt he pulled out so you decided to comply and put your hands through the armhole. When he got your head out of the shirt you saw his smiling again.

 

He suddenly sat down and patted the floor so you sat down as well and  let him start talking to you after awhile of silence. He was saying something about how he's too scared to say anything or how he really wants to be your friend. That's when you looked up at him and he stared back at you with a big grin that reached his ears. You were confused… very confused. So you decided to finally open your mouth and say “what” in your low groggy voice. Do kyungsoo repeated himself, “I really want to be friends with you, (y/n).” Now you were more than confused because why would the perfect and popular kid want to befriend you? So you just stared at him with a big question mark on your face. That's when you had heard the bell ring which meant it was time for class to start again.

 

Throughout the rest of the day you would see other kids point and snicker at you but on the other hand you would see Do Kyungsoo smiling at you. Now you were old enough to be over the stupid cooties game everyone played but you just felt very weird so you would always look away. That was the last day of those hell like summer classes and you were actually happy as the teacher said her farewell to everyone and gave all of the kids small treats. You could careless about the treat and teacher you just knew you would be home in no time watching your favorite shows.

 

Unfortunately it wasn't the case that day because your mother had to be late. You couldn't really complain though, she told you that you should expect a little baby brother in a matter of months so you just sat down on the pavement thinking about all the great things you would do with your baby brother. After a while you saw a shadow that cascaded over your own. You quickly turned around and it was Do Kyungsoo. You gasped and stood up, that was when you realised you were a lot shorter than Do Kyungsoo.

 

All that came out of you mouth was “what do you want?”

 

“Uhhh remember how I told you I wanted to be friends with you? Do you wanna be friends?” With that big grin he had earlier.

 

You felt like your eyes were going to fall out of your eye sockets. Then you saw Do Kyungsoo's smile slowly fade away. You looked down and said “yes” in a inaudible whisper so he got closer to you and said “huh?”

 

That's when you heard your mom calling your name and you immediately shot your head up looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter