Taeyeon 2

7 years of waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a happy day for her. I do not want to spoil the day. I hope she still remembers me. I must be strong to face it. I drove my car to the event. Some people are starting to get there and get into the event.

 

"Tiffany ..." I looked around and hope to see her. But I'm disappointed because she's not there.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, I know you can do this." I said to myself. I took a deep breath.

 

I walked into the wedding. Some people know me. We talk a few things before the ceremony begins. I sat on the front. I see a smile on her future husband. I was a bit disappointed.

 

"I wish I was in that place."

 

Music sounded and the hall door open. I await her. But none. Someone came up to me.

 

"I need your help." I looked at the girl next to me.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"You are Kim Taeyeon, right?" The girl looked at me a long moment.

 

"Yes, but do you?"

 

"I’m Tiffany sister, Michelle Hwang. You have to save her."

 

"Why?" She stood and facing me.

 

"I will explain to you out there." I followed her out of the event. Michelle stopped in a lonely place.

 

"So?"

 

"Tiffany has been forced to marry Nichkhun." I was surprised. Michelle looked at me with sympathy.

 

"But why?"

 

"In order to save you."

 

"Why me?" I'm confused.

 

"Tiffany had married Nickhun if she do not want you to be killed by Nickhun." I closed my eyes to understand all this.

 

"Why do Nichkhun want to killed me?"

 

"Nickhun always feel you're a threat to him. You have everything. Including Tiffany. But Nickhun not. He have nothing. He wants to have Tiffany. So he threatened to kill you if Tiffany did not want to marry him." I think about her.

 

"So where is she now?" Michelle just shrugged her shoulders slightly.

 

"Taetae .." I looked back. She was looking at me. She was still in dressed bride. She looks so pretty. I forgot for a moment with the situation when I see her. She ran to hug me.

 

"Taetae, I miss you." I was silent. I hugged her back.

 

"Taetae, you must go before it's too late." She let go of the hugged. I looked at her strangely.

 

"You have to save yourself. I do not want to lose you."

 

"But why?" She wanted to say something but someone else interrupted the conversation.

 

"Because I'm here." I looked toward the sound.

 

"Nichkhun?"

 

"Finally you two meet again. But I hope you two met after I had Tiffany." Nichkhun looked at me with a stern look.

 

"Nick, we can discuss it." I saw her try to approaching Nichkhun.

 

"Stop there, Tiffany. I should kill Kim Taeyeon in front of you now." Nichkhun out a pistol from the back of his shirt.

 

"Tae, please leave now."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter