Tiffany

7 years of waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

 

I was busy out of a restaurant without looking around. Suddenly a man hit me. All my stuff falls. The man apologized and collect my things. He did not looked at me. After he returned my belongings. He looked at me. He was stunned. I smiled to him. He has a very beautiful skin.

 

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang. Nice to know you." I shook hands with him. He looked at my face for a long time. He was still holding my hand. I smiled.

 

"And you?" I asked again. He immediately let go of my hand. He bowed his head.

 

"He's very cute."

 

"I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to know you, too." He smiled.

 

"He has a dimple. Cute"

 

"I'm sorry. I accidentally bumping into you today." I looked at him.

 

"No. Never mind."

 

"Are you injured? If you need, I can send you to the nearest clinic." He asked with worry.

 

"No. I'm okay. Do not worry." I showed my eyesmile to him. He was stunned. I chuckled a little.

 

"I think I have to go now." I said, looking at him.

 

"If so, I apologize again. I will go first." He looked at me and smiled. I nodded my head.

 

"Oh snap. Why do not I ask her phone number." Before he walked away, I called him.

 

"Taeyeon-shi, can I get your phone number?" I looked at him with a smile.

 

"Of course, Tiffany-shi. But you can call me only Taeyeon."

 

"Taeyeon .."

 

"You can call me Tiffany too." He nodded his head and smiled. I saw him write on paper and give it to me. After exchanging phone numbers. We both walked away. I drove my car to my boutique and then return to my home.

 

Every day, he would call me. We will be talking for a long time. When we have free time, we will go out together. I found out he was working as a professional photographer. He was quite famous there. He always visited me in the boutique.

 

On that day, the first anniversary of our friendship. I know that day is my birthday. I think he does not remember it. But he called me and wanted to take me to a restaurant. He told me to wear a beautiful dress. I just followed him.

 

"Taetae. Why did you bring me here?" I asked after arriving at the restaurant.

 

"Shh, Fany ahh. You will know later. Now I want you to close your eyes." He took me to a place in the restaurant. He brought me to walk with caution. I was nervous at the time. I held his hand tightly. Arriving at the place, he let go of my hand. I stood alone. I wondered.

 

"Taetae. Where are you?"

 

 

"Now you can open your eyes." I followed his instructions. I slowly opened my eyes. I was surprised.

 

"Surprise !! Happy birthday Tiffany." I looked around. I saw the place was full of flowers and balloons. I smiled and ran to hug him. I almost cried but I resist.

 

"Thank you, Taetae. I thought you did not know." I do not know when he set all this.

 

"Of course I know. Now you sit down and eat, okay?" I let go of the hug. I looked at him. He took me to sit on a chair. The waiter serving us food. After eating, I looked at him.

 

"Thank you for tonight, Taetae. I am very happy tonight." I'm showing my eyesmile. I know he loved that smile.

 

"Fany ahh, I actually wanted to ask you something." I looked at him.

 

"Of course. What do you want to ask?" I saw him look nervous.

 

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I was silent. I see he closed his eyes. After a while, I smiled.

 

"I've been waiting for you question it."

 

"Huh? You mean it?" I laughed to see his reaction.

 

"You, Pabo-ya."

 

"Do you agree?"

 

"Of course. I agree." He jumped for joy. I chuckled. I feel happy.

 

"Now you are my girlfriend. I love you, Fany ahh." He hold my hand on the table. I hold his back.

 

"I love you too, Taetae." We both smiled.

 

After eating and celebrated, he sent me back to my house.

 

"Thank you for tonight, Taetae." I stood in front of the door and he stood beside his car. I wanted to wait for him until he went back.

 

"Never mind. Thank you too."

 

"So, good night Taetae. Be careful driving." I waved my hand towards him.

 

"Wait a minute, Fany ahh. I have something for you." I think it's already done. I see he walked towards me and pulled out a small box. I wondered. He opens the box. I see the heart-shaped necklace. I was surprised when he put on my neck. I smiled happily. I hugged him tightly. After a while, I let go of the hugged.

 

"I really love you." He said, holding my hand. I know he is very mean it.

 

"I love you too." He slowly approached me. I was pounding when our faces close until our lips touch and became a passionate kiss. After a while, he let go of the kiss. I smiled happily. He walked away from me.

 

"Good night, Fany ahh. Sweet dreams. Now you can go into." He waved at me. I was very embarrassed.

 

"Good night, Taetae." I went into the house. I stood behind the door with a smile. I hold necklaces that were on my neck. I know that's the most happy birthday for me.

 

After 3 years, I was busy with my work. I'm grateful that he understands me. While we were busy, he would say hello to me. Suddenly, my phone rang.

 

"Hello .."

 

"Hello, Stephanie. It’s me, Michelle." Michelle is my sister. She lived with my dad in the US.

 

"Hey, sis. Why did you call me?"

 

"Just fine. I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter