Be Together

7 years of waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fany-ahh"

 

Tiffany who was too sleepy, she woke up after hearing someone call her. She was surprised to see a figure in front of her.

 

"Maybe the owner of this park came to scold me for entering without permission." Tiffany did not dare look at him. She got up and tried to apologize.

 

"I'm sorry I went in without permission and fell asleep here." Tiffany just bowed her head. The man hugged her tightly.

 

"Fany-ahhh. It's really you." Tiffany was shocked and stiff. Taeyeon still hugged and her hair.

 

"Taetae..." Tiffany hugged him back and cried.

 

"I'm sorry I was late." Taeyeon let go of his hug. He held Tiffany's hand.

 

"No. I have to apologize for hurting you. I really miss you." Tiffany shook her head. She looked at Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's hand.

 

"I miss you too." He let go of Tiffany's hand. Taeyeon held Tiffany's face and kissed her lips.

 

Tiffany returned the kiss with passionately. Taeyeon's tears flowed fast. After a while, the kiss was released. They took a deep breath. They smiled happily.

 

"Why are you crying? I'm the one who should cry." Tiffany teased Taeyeon. She looked at Taeyeon's whole body. Taeyeon just laughed a little and wiped away his tears.

 

"You look really handsome in that suit." Tiffany praised Taeyeon.

 

"You also look more beautiful and I can't forget you. Your eyesmile made me even crazier even though you were in front of me." Taeyeon stole a small kiss on Tiffany's lips. Tiffany just smiled shyly.

 

They sat in the garden chair and spent time talking about themselves over the past 3 years. Taeyeon gripped Tiffany's hand tightly.

 

"I will not let go of this hand again." Taeyeon said in her heart. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

 

"Taetae, how can you find me here?" Taeyeon j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter