Tiffany 2

7 years of waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I get up early in the morning. I cleaned myself while waiting for someone to come. I sit alone in a room and just watch television. Someone knocked on my room.

 

"The door is not locked." I just screamed and did not move. Someone came in and sat next to me.

 

"Hi, Tiff. Are you ready for tomorrow?"

 

"Hi, Vic. I do not know." I shut the television and looked at Victoria.

 

"Hey, why? I know you can. You will be happy. Nichkhun is a good man for you." Victoria took my hand.

 

"I know that. But I still can not accept him."

 

"Are you still thinking about that guy?" I just kept silent and bowed my head. Victoria patted my shoulder.

 

"I wonder. Can I know the guy's name? You're always talking about him, but you never tell his name to me."

 

"I'll think about it. I'll tell you later okay."

 

"Okay. Let's forget all this for a while. Let's go out together."

 

"Where we want to go?" I looked at Victoria, who was standing in front of me.

 

"Anywhere. Today is a day for girl before you married tomorrow. Let's go now." Victoria pulled my hand and I followed her out of the room.

 

We walk around Seoul. We were shopping. We walked around looking for food. Victoria driving the car and I just sat next to her enjoying the view. After our long day of walking, we decided to go home. Arriving somewhere, I ask Victoria to stop her car.

 

"Why, Tiff?"

 

"I do not know here have a park?"

 

"I did not know at first. But then I'm always drove here. They said it was a private area. Nobody can get in and they belong to famous people."

 

"Ohh." I just looked at the park with a long time.

 

"Are you okay, Tiff?"

 

"Hey, Vic. You want to know his name, right? His name is Kim Taeyeon. When I saw the park from a distance. I remember him. We were promised to have a park of our own."

 

"Kim Taeyeon? I think I've heard and seen that name."

 

"Did you ever? He was famous photographer back then."

 

"No. I do not think so. I know I’ve heard that name somewhere. Never mind, I'll find the name of it first."

 

"Let's go home now, Vic. I am tired."

 

"Come on. You relax a bit. Later when it arrived, I tell you." I just looked at the park until it gone.

 

"Why this park does not have a name?" I close my eyes until I fell asleep.

 

Wedding day.

 

I waited in the room provided the marriage hall. I browse through magazines are available nearby. There is still no one in the room. Suddenly the door opened, Victoria into the room holding a book.

 

"Why, Vic? Are they already there ?" I looked at my watch. Victoria sat in a chair next to me.

 

"It's early yet. Are you okay, Vic?" I still ask.

 

"Listen here, Tiff. I think you should see a list of guests' names in the book. Here are all the names of famous entrepreneurs." Victoria lend a book to me. I picked it up.

 

"Do you want me to meet them? I think Nichkhun knew more about them."

 

"No, in the book there are name of someone you know. Open up quickly."

 

I opened the book and read the names of VIPs. My eyes stopped on one name.

 

"Kim Taeyeon from Kim's Holding?" I looked at Victoria.

 

"I'm sure it was the ex-boyfriend of you, Tiff."

 

"No. No way. Taeyeon work as a photographer." I shook my head and gave the book back to Victoria.

 

"It's been 3 years you did not see him, Tiff. We do not know he's been working on." I was silent for a moment. I’m thinking deeply.

 

"Can I borrow your phone first, Vic?"

 

"What you want to do?" Victoria lend her phone to me. I take it and look for something on the internet.

 

"Kim Taeyeon ..."

 

After a while, I bowed my head. I returned the phone to Victoria.

 

"Why, Tiff? Are you okay?" I closed my eyes. Victoria saw her phone. She looked at me again.

 

"So it is true he was Kim Taeyeon." I just nodded my head slowly. Victoria paused. She gently patted my back.

 

"So what are you going to do now?"

 

"I do not know, Vic. I'm afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter