Can we met again ?!

7 years of waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pov

 

"Taxi ..." A taxi stopped in front of the church. I got into the taxi in a hurry.

 

"Where do you want to go, Miss?" The driver asked, looking at me.

 

"Kim Holdings, please. Faster." I pointed the company address on my phone at the driver. The driver just nodded and understood.

 

Arriving in front of the company, I ran to get inside quickly but was stopped by the guards.

 

"I'm sorry ma'am. Who do you want to meet?"

 

"Kim Taeyeon! Taetae." The guard looked at me strangely.

 

"I'm sorry but you should go to the inquiry counter." I just followed the guard. I saw a young girl doing her job. He looked at me and smiled.

 

"Can I help you, ma'am?" She asked. I saw the name on her shirt.

 

"Irene-shi. Is Mr. Kim Taeyeon inside?"

 

"I'm sorry ma'am. Today the master took a leave and did not enter the office." I'm speechless.

 

"Did you make an appointment with the master? Can I know who are you ma’am?" I shook my head.

 

"I’m Tiffany. Can I get Mr. Kim Taeyeon's phone number?" Irene looked at me without blinking.

 

"Sorry again. But we can't reveal the master's phone number without his permission." I was silent for a long time. My tears are almost dripping.

 

"Ma'am, are you okay?" Irene's face went awry. I just smiled a little.

 

"Nothing. Thank you." I walked away from there feeling disappointed.

 

I saw the day getting almost dark. I got in the taxi waiting for me. My tears fell. I lost my direction.

 

"Ma’am, are you okay?" I just kept quiet and crying. After a while, I wiped away my tears.

 

"I'm okay. Thank you." The driver just nodded.

 

"Where are you going, ma’am?"

 

"Can you take me to the church just now?" I just looked out the window. My heart feeling empty.

 

"All right." The taxi left the company.

 

Arriving on one street, I saw a park that I had stopped yesterday.

 

"Can you stop the taxi? I ​​want to get off here." The taxi stopped. I paid the fare and getting out of the taxi. The taxi passed by and left me alone.

 

I walked slowly to the park. I looked around. Quiet and no one there. My feelings attracted me to the park.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter