Taeyeon

7 years of waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know or not? Soon our 7th anniversary. I've been waiting for this moment. I hope you are still the same." I walked around the park. I smiled to myself.

 

"I hope you'll like it." Suddenly someone calling my phone.

 

"Hello."

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. Where are you?"

 

"Somewhere. I am getting work done. Why?"

 

"I have to see you right now. It's important."

 

"Why are you so worried?"

 

"I will wait for you at the usual cafe. See you later. Bye."

 

"Yah, I have not finished talking." He turned off the call. I sigh alone. I walked to my car and drove to the cafe.

 

Soshi Cafe

 

I arrived at the cafe. I looked for him but he's not up yet. I'm looking for a place to sit and I sat next to a cafe window. I order food while waiting for him to arrive. He arrived during my meal was served, I waved to him.

 

"Yah, Kwon Yuri. You're late." Yuri walked and sat in front of me.

 

"I'm sorry. I have things just now." Yuri looked at me. I frown.

 

"So, why do you want to see me?" I saw Yuri taking out something.

 

"It is. I need to get this thing to you before it is too late." I see an envelope containing a card.

 

"What is this?" I took the envelope.

 

"You open it yourself." Yuri bowed his head. I open the envelope with a happy face.

 

I invite Kim Taeyeon

To weddings Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and Tiffany Hwang

on January 27, 2017 at 2 pm.

At the Main Hall of Seoul.

 

I was silent. I just looked at it a long time. Yuri looked at me.

 

"Taeyeon? Are you okay?"

 

I looked at Yuri. I smiled to myself. I eat my food order while I looked out the window. Yuri understand. He accompanied me until I finished eating.

 

"You will go?" Yuri asked with a worried face.

 

"Of course I will go. They has invited me. I want to congratulate them later."

 

"But you will ..."

 

"Never mind, Yuri. She had met a suitable partner for her." Yuri quiet.

 

"I think I should go first." Yuri nodded. He gently patted my back. I smiled and walked away.

 

I drive my car without direction. I was still thinking about the invitation cards. I have mixed feelings. I feel sad but I also feel happy. I want to meet with her. I want to tell her everything. But it was too late. I might be forgotten by her.

 

"You've found someone else. I'm happy for you."

 

I stopped my car in park. I walk alone while enjoying the scenery. My tears flow. I sat alone. I still think about her. I think about our meeting and break up.

 

Flashback

 

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang. Nice to know you." She shook hands with me. She really have soft hands. I looked at her face for long time. She looks so pretty. I was still holding her hand. She smiled.

 

"And you?" I realized. I immediately let go of her hand. I bowed in shame.

 

"I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to know you, too." I smiled to myself. I accidentally hit him while out of the restaurant.

 

"I'm sorry. I accidentally bumping into you today."

 

"No. Never mind."

 

"Are you injured? If you need, I can send you to the nearest clinic." I asked with worry.

 

"No. I'm okay. Do not worry." She showed her eyesmile to me. I was stunned.

 

"She's so beautiful."

 

"I think I have to go now." I realized.

 

"If so, I apologize again. I will go first." I looked at her and smiled. She nodded her head. Before I walked away, she called me.

 

"Taeyeon-shi, can I get your phone number?" She looked at me with a smile.

 

"Of course, Tiffany-shi. But you can call me Taeyeon only."

 

"You can call me T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter