GIRLSSSSSS

FOREVER THE ONE

7

Girlssssss

 

After all day of not being to focus on anything I finally was done with work. It’s easy for people to say that to never mix personal affairs with work but can anyone really do that? Sure, they don’t act it but no way they didn’t feel the numbness forming slowly. Or maybe that’s just me. Maybe I’m just weak and insecure. But do you blame me? He meets actresses and models every day. He doesn’t need to be tied down to a girl who he can’t be with openly or even act like he was with someone. I collapsed on the couch the moment I got home. I was exhausted and drained. I need sleep. Right before I closed my eyes for a nap on the couch, the doorbell rings. I knew exactly who it was because who else would be ringing my doorbell like 11pm.

“There are at least 15 reporters outside your apartment right now.” Was the first thing he said to me like nothing happened earlier.

“Right.” I said quietly.

“What are you doing here?” I asked

“Dara, I want to talk.” He said and took off his jacket.

“About what?” I asked

“The pictures, the news. Everything.” He said closing in on our gap.

“Then talk because I want to go to sleep.” I tried to walk away from him but he stopped me by pulling me closer. He then holds my face with both of his hands on the side of my cheeks.

“Believe me when I say nothing happened between me and Kiko. Never have and never will, that I promise you. Because Sandara Park, I would never let you go even if all the girls were after me. You make my life shine a little brighter and my smile a little bigger everyday knowing that I’ll get to spend the rest of my life with yours. Okay?” I nodded but I couldn’t hold my tears, I know how the news twist things into something there are not and there’s nothing we can do about it other than trust but I guess it’s just a little harder when you’re the one in secret. 

“Okay.” I said while still sobbing. He then pulled me into a hug. I missed him and his smell and his voice and his touch. I just miss being with him. I hate that he’s gone so much and that we don’t get to see each other as much as I wanted to.

“You know I was thinking that maybe we should do an appearance together? We don’t even have to say or confirm anything and just let people think whatever and when we’re ready we’ll tell them. How about that?” He asked

“Okay.” I said and he kisses me on the lips and smiled.

 

The next day I went to Jiyong’s concert that was happening in Seoul. Since CL was in town I took her with me. We had so much fun during the concert. Everyone was so into the music. However, CL had to leave before the concert ended to catch her flight.

 

5 minutes before the concert ended I left the stand and head for the backstage area.

“Hey!” Jiyong said the moment he came into the dressing room.

“Hi.” I smiled at him.

“Did you enjoy the show?” He asked

“Of course! It was so much fun!” He smiled brightly
“Alright, let me get changed so we can get out of here?” He suggested and I let him go

 

Not long later we were infront of the exit door that I know will be filled with the fans waiting to take photos with me. I know that Dara must be terrified with the worst-case scenario in her head right now. So, I did what I thought would be best I put my arms around her head and press it closer to my chest.

“I got you.” I said to her and we started walking to the car. There weren’t many fans and only few people had their phone in their hand which was good. Plus, even if they did it doesn’t mean I’m dating Dara because I put my arms around her head.

 

Once we got to the car we didn’t say anything about what I did so I’d considered it a good idea!

“What do you want to eat?”

“Up to you.” I said and we headed to his favourite Italian restaurant. We had dinner and wine and talked.

“Excuse me. Jiyong. Remember me?” A lady in red dress said as she approaches our table.

“Yea! Hi, Nicole.” He replied to her as he gives her a hug.

“We should get together. It’s been way too long. What are you doing tonight?” She asks him as if I’m not sitting right here. How rude.

“I’m sorry. Maybe next time?” He apologized.

“Too bad! You’d love the party. Well hit me up if you change your mind.” She said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Dara, look. She’s just a model I met at an event okay?” He said to me as soon as Nicole walked away.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said without looking at him.

“Baby. I promise you I’ve never even thought of her after I met her.”

“Yea. It’s fine don’t worry about it.” I said the same thing trying my best not to say something wrong.

“Dara, look at me.” His tone was as if he’s ordering me. I looked.

“Jiyong. It’s okay.”

“It’s not and I know it.”

“I just don’t know how to act in these kinds of situation. I’m sorry if things were awkward because of me.”

“Baby, I’m sorry I keep putting you in this situation. Forgive me? I ordered you a chocolate cake.” He said in an attempt to bribe me with the cake.

“How nice of you.” I said and giggled and he gave me a peck on the lips before going back to his chair.

 

 

Jiyong’s

 

What I’m about to do could turn out nicely or become a disaster but I am willing to take the risk if it means that Dara will trust in me. I’ve been thinking about this for a while and yes Dara might hate my idea but I think it’s a good idea.

“Hold up, hold up.” I said through my microphone on stage and the scream from the fans came.

“I have something to tell you guys… But first, I’d like to ask you for privacy about my private life and also please support my decision. About 7 years ago, I met a girl. True story! She was the woman of my dream. The love of my life but you see being in this industry it’s not so easy to date so I guess it just didn’t work out. We were both so heartbroken but not so long ago I got her to give a second chance and I had never been so happy because the pass 7 years was hard. But today, I’m asking you all to be open to add another person to your heart because I want you all to love the people I love. You might wonder who this is but I’m going to keep her identity private for now because she deserves a peaceful life and not threats. So, until she’s comfortable with her name being out there you’ll be the first I tell. So, for now I would like to say no comment about my personal life. I want to thank you for all your support because without you I wouldn’t be here today. I love you. Thank you so much.” I said and bow thank you then I left the stage. I have no idea how Dara is going to react to this or the fans or the press or the company.

 

 

Dara’s

 

I didn’t know how to respond to his message on the stage. I was shocked and surprised. He wanted people to know that he was taken that he is in love with someone and that he is no longer on the market. Disregarding all kinds of scandals.

 

“Please don’t be mad. That was the first thing he said to me once I entered his apartment.

“I’m not.” I said

“Really?” He asked

“Yea” I nodded.

“Well I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before I did it.” He said and I smiled.

“It’s fine. It was actually kind of cute.” I said and kissed him on his lips making him smile.

“Oh yea, maybe you should reward me?” He smirked so I kissed him. The kiss was passionate and hot. His skillful tongue explores my mouth and it felt like I was going to explode. He moves his lips to my neck and his hands under my shirt on my waist.

“. I missed you.” He murmurs as we kiss me from my neck on collar bone. But before it got any further, his doorbell rings.