CHICKEN, WINE AND LAUGH

FOREVER THE ONE

6

Chicken, Wine and Laugh

 

The whole time I was on stage with Jiyong I was pretty nervous not only has it been a while since I sang but also being with Jiyong in front of thousands of people scares me. I’m scared I was going to say the wrong thing or act the wrong way and people will know about our relationship. And to be honest, I didn’t know for sure if it was going to work out with him and that scared me so bad. Everyone seems to think I’m the villain in this story but they never knew how hard it was for me too. I have to stop loving the person I love. To say no to him when all I wanted to say was yes yes yes. I cried and cried and it never seems to get any better. All because I couldn’t be the one he points his finger at if something goes wrong in his career when people finds out. It may seem stupid to you but it’s terrifying. But most of all every moment I was away from him I knew he was safe. I knew that I wasn’t a step away at ruining his hard work.

“Dara.” Jiyong’s voice pulled me back to reality that I’m sitting next to him in the car on the way back to the hotel.

“Let’s go live on Instagram!” He then pulled out his phone and we thank the fans for coming to the concert and thanking for their support. However, the comments were going crazy with the shipping! Which seems crazy to me.

 

After going live on Instagram, we went back to the hotel and ordered Jobilee chicken! We talked and laughed and enjoyed our time together. By the bottom of the first bottle of wine we were lying next to each other starring at the ceiling.

“You know, I was so sad when you left me…” He said out of nowhere and it suddenly made me feel like the decision I made years ago was wrong. That maybe the right decision was to be with him. That maybe we’re better together. Maybe.

“I’m sorry I made the decision for you. I’m sorry I never asked what you wanted. But I just wanted you be the best you can be.” I turned my face to him and rested my face at the side of his neck and my arms on his chest.

“I’m just happy that I have you now. I really am.” He then kissed me on my forehead.

“I love you.” I said

“And I you.”

“You know I was thinking maybe we get married a quite at Dolce?” He suggested

“That’s the best place for our wedding. It’s going to be so beautiful.”

“We should probably be starting to think about our wedding clothes.”

“I’ve going mine covered.” I said in a hurry without wanting him to ask about my dress.

“Okay…Well I’m meeting with Tom Ford designer tomorrow and I want you to come with me.” He said

“What if someone sees us together?” I asked because Both Tom Ford store are in the mall and if the meet is at the mall it is unlikely that we both don’t get recognized.

“It’s at the Grand Hilton.”

“Okay, I’ll be there. It’s my day off tomorrow.” I said and looked up at him.

“Thank you, baby.” He said and kissed my lips.

“Let’s go to sleep.” I said as we are getting back to Seoul tomorrow morning. We then fell asleep together snuggling.

 

When I woke up Jiyong was already up and showering in the shower. Then the door bell rings.

“It’s room service.” I hear Jiyong shouted from the bathroom so I went to open the door.

“Good morning Madame. Where would you like this?” He asked

“By the bed please.” I said and he push the table to by the bed.

“Thankyou” I said and tipped him.

We had breakfast together and got on the plane the next thing after. We flew first class so we don’t get recognize or get interrupted. The moment we got out of the airport we went straight to the hotel. You can be late but never with Tom Ford. Ever!

“Hi, Congratulations! GD!” Tom said the moment we got into the room.

“Thanks Tom!”

“Hi, Dara. You are glowing!” He gave me a hug and air kisses.

 

Jiyong tried on at least 10 suits but the one he looked best in was the very very simple suit in black. And that was the one we choose. He looked so classy and smart in it I couldn’t stop starring and thinking how lucky I am.

 

By the time we got back to his apartment, our phones were blowing up because a picture of me and Jiyong holding hand walking to the car from the hotel was posted on Twitter. However, we decided that we were not going to comment on anything as people will eventually forget about it.

 

 

2 Weeks Later.

 

People stopped talking about the photos and that was kind of a relief. However, Jiyong flew to Paris a few days ago for an event.

“Hey, I missed you.” He said through the phone when I answered his call.

“Hi. I miss you too.” I said

“Are you okay?” He asked with his concern voice.

“Yea, just a little tired.” I said

“I should let you go to sleep then.”

“No, no, I want to hear your voice.”

“Aw, my baby. I’ll be home soon baby.” He said and we talked about our day then he had to go to work so we said bye and I went to bed. The next thing I know I’m getting notifications from the fans on Twitter. Pictures of Jiyong and Kiko leaving the club together in his car was all over the internet.

‘G-Dragon spotted leaving the club with Kiko. Are they back on? What about Sandara?’

‘Kiko + GD? Sandara + GD? Vote to let us know who you ship!’

‘Who is GD dating? Kiko or Sandara?’

 

I looked through the photos so many times I didn’t know what to think. I just didn’t know what to do. I just sat there looking at the photos. I was scared, I really was.

 

‘From GD to Dara’

‘I’m sorry. I’ll call you when I land. I love you.’

 

My heart drops when I saw the text. He’s sorry for what? I couldn’t think about anything else all day. I could barely concentrate.

 

 

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Hey guys!

HI! sorry it took so long :p COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBE PLS! X