FUTURE MRS. KWON

FOREVER THE ONE

5

Future Mrs. Kwon

 

“YG responded saying GD flew to London for work and so did Sandara. The two have always been friends so while both in the same city at the same time they decided to hang out.”

 

After the statement from our company went out, the public seems to be less active which was a great thing. Since we got back to Korea 2 days ago, I have yet to see Jiyong as he was busy preparing for his Motte tour. He spends most of his time in the practice room but that didn’t stop him from checking up on me via texts and phone calls. At least he’s taking a few hours off to see me before I fly to the Philippines for a month.

“Hi.” He said as I get into his car in the basement garage of the YG building.

“Hey.” He kisses me on the lips quickly once I was in the car. He then drove off the building.

“When’s your flight tomorrow?” He asked

“11pm”

“Let’s go away together tonight.” What he said surprised me not only because his tour was starting in a few days but also because of the recent news.

“Ji-”

“I’m serious Dara.” He cuts me off and looks at me once it was red light

“We can’t” I said putting both my hands on his cheeks

“Why not? What do we have to lose?”

“Everything, Jiyong. Your concert starts in a few days and you should be practicing right now.”

“Haven’t we wasted enough time?” That question got me to stop and think about this all over again.

“What about your fans?”

“I’m just tired of all the lonely nights in hotel rooms and drinking with strangers. I’m tired of the lies and secrets we have to keep. I’m tired of having to pretend like we’re friends and I hope you are too.”

“We both have responsibility. We can make stupid rash decisions that we will regret.”

“I did that when I let you leave me without trying to stop you. I’ve spent years without you and years trying to forget you and how hearing your name makes my heart skip a beat.”

“Jiyong, I love you but I can’t let you ruin your future because of me.”

“Fine, we don’t have to run away together but I’m tired of all the hiding and secrets.”

“How about we tell them?”

“Them as in the fans?” He asked in shocked. I would have never suggest telling the fans but I guess when you get older you kind of realize that we need to make the best out of everything we do.

“Yes. I mean we can’t say we’re together now because the company just released a statement but how about we just stop hiding?”

“Are you being serious?” His grin was so big and cute it made my heart skips a beat.

“Yea.” I said as he parked his car in the garage of his hotel. I’ve never seen him smile so big and this happy in so long. He then kisses me on the lips and in that moment, it felt like there was nothing that was going to stop us.

 

He didn’t tell me we were coming, I’ve only been to his hotel once with other 2NE1 members when it opened.

“This place is still beautiful as I remember.” I said as he leads me inside the place. The place was quiet and pitch black.

“My dad is in Japan and there’s no booking so I thought it would be nice for us to spend some time together after the whole news thing and I haven’t had much time left with the practice.”

“Hey.” I grabbed his arm and pull him to face me.

“You alright?” He asked

“I just want to say how happy that we are where we are and I’m not just saying where we are physically but I’m saying I’m happy where we are with our relationship. Not that it’s okay that we have to keep us a secret but the fact that we are both happy. Also that I love you.” I then kiss him on his soft lips.

“So am I. Always and forever.” He says and kisses me again.

“You hungry?” I asked

“I could eat.” He said and I walk to the kitchen to check if there was anything in the fridge for me to cook. Turns out there were only eggs in the fridge and ramyeon in the cabinet. I decided to make us some ramyeon since it’s been a while since we both had it.

 

After eating ramyeon and watching a movie together we decided to go outside on the balcony to look at the view. The hotel’s view was the lake. It was breath-taking at night. The whole time, Jiyong has his arms wrapped around me from behind with his head on my right shoulder.

“Sandara.” He says my name and turns me around with his hands on my arms.

“Yea?”

“I know that it hasn’t been that long since we got back together and things are still unclear in some parts but I know that I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.” The moment he says he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me I knew exactly what he was about to do but at that moment my ears were blocked because of my nervousness and excitement and scared. After he was done talking he was down on one knee and pulling out a red velvet box out of his pants pocket.

“There are things I have done in the past that I’m not proud of but the one thing that always pull me through was you. I let you walked away from me once and I’d be the stupidest person if I let you do it again. So Sandara Park, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you marry me?” I could tell my hands were shaking in his and he could tell I was nervous as hell but thinking about everything we’ve been through I wouldn’t want to spend the rest of my life without him.

“Yes Jiyong, I’ll marry you.” I said with tears running down my face and the biggest grin ever. He slips the ring onto my finger and got onto his feet. We kissed and made love all night.

 

The next morning came quicker than we both wanted it to. When I woke up, Jiyong was still asleep with his arms around me and his head in the crooked of my neck. What happened last night was still unreal to me. Everything happened so quickly but there were no regrets at all. As I let my thoughts run I feel Jiyong moves behind me and tugging me in closer to him.

“You’re thinking.” Was the first thing he said which made me chuckled.

“And what’s wrong with that?” I asked and turned to face him. His hair was messy and his eyes were still closed.

“You overthink things.” He knows me too well.

“Well, I have many many things to think about.”

“How about you think about not leaving me for one whole month?” Knowing that I leave for the Philippines tonight for the rest of the month.

“I’m sure Mr. G-Dragon can afford a ticket from Seoul to Manila.” I laughed after mocking him.

“Anything for future Mrs. Kwon.” He replied and kisses me hard on the lips.

“You know we can’t tell everyone that, right?”

“Even though I can’t tell everyone that right now, I’m still extremely happy trust me and when everyone knows I’ll be over the ing moon.” He grins like a little boy who just got a new toy.

“Well, Mr. Kwon. I must go get a shower and we need to be back in Seoul. Would you like to join me?” I asked and took off my top infront of him.

 

We got back to Seoul around 4pm and we got to spend more time together at my apartment till I had to leave.

“Please take care.” He said as I was about to leave my apartment.

“I will, don’t worry. I’ll see you very soon.” I replied and kisses him on the cheek

“You can count on that but please promise me you’ll take care of yourself.”

“I promise. I love you.” I said and we kissed goodbye.

“I love you too. See you soon.”

 

It’s been a week since I got to the Philippines and I haven’t had much time to myself since because of the hectic schedule.

“Hello, Yang Sajangnim.” I answered my phone

“Since you’re the phillipines princess and GD is going to be preforming there in a week. I think you should be the guest for his concert.” He said through the phone.

“Is that a good idea?” I asked since Jiyong told our president about us and the president was happy for us.

“Yea! It’ll be good for you guys.”

“I’ll do it if you think it’s a good idea.” I said

“Great! Your manager will put it in your schedule. Bye”

“Thankyou Yang Sanjangnim.” I ended the call.

Ofcourse, the next person I called was Jiyong. He was currently in Hong Kong for his concert.

“Hi!” I greeted with excitement.

“Hey, you seem happy.” He said

“Well yea! Guess who is the performing guest in your Philippines concert?”

“I would assume it’s the Philippines princess?” He said mocking me by calling me the Philippines princess.

“You knew!”

“Ofcourse, it’s kind of my concert.” He said which made me laugh.

“You told Yang Sanjangnim you wanted me to perform with you?” I asked

“No, he suggested you did actually.”

“Well, I’m excited either way!”

 

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Hey guys!

BEEN A WHILE BUT I'M BACK! COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBE PLS! X