Sana x You

Too Much Signals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I scrunched up my nose and swatted my hands lazily to chase away the thing that was bugging me in my sleep. It was history lesson and I have zero interest in listening to the legend of the metal benders. History lessons to me were compared to the lullabies my mother used to sing to put me to sleep. I was sleeping fine when I felt a tickle on my nose. I thought it would go away after a few tries but the thing or fly was persistent and did not let me rest in peace. I squinted one eye open to find out the criminal but only to see nothing there. 

 

"Boo!" A face appeared in front of me.

 

Naturally, I screamed my lungs out, causing the face to disappear and get stared from my classmates and Professor. My professor was not happy at all, knowing that I was sleeping and also disrupted his class. Punishment was what I got and I was made to stand outside of the class until the lesson was over. I sighed and closed the door behind me before assuming my position by the window that overlooked the courtyard. 

 

I exited the staff office after getting reprimanded and headed to the cafeteria to have my lunch.

 

While walking through the empty hallway, I suddenly felt a gentle tug on the sleeves of my blazer. I already knew who it was. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before speaking.

 

"What do you want?" I frowned. 

 

"Are you angry?" Sana asked as she appeared in front of me.

 

"Take a wild guess. Are you satisfied?" I grumbled.

 

"I'm sorry... I thought it was funny..." she mumbled and stared at me with her puppy eyes. 

 

"... fine... but you are treating me lunch." I said. 

 

Sana's face lit up and she hooked her arm around mine, dragging me with her. 

 

"Ya, where are we going? The cafeteria is that way." I pointed and tried to pull Sana along but she dragged me away towards the carpark. 

 

We stood in front of a BMW and Sana motioned me to get in. 

 

"We only have 30 minutes!" I reminded but Sana didn't seem afraid. 

 

"You wanted me to treat you right? So get in." Sana reached over from the diver's seat and pulled me into her car. 

 

"Sana... but-" 

 

"Hold on tight." She hummed. 

 

"Why do I need to hold tiIIIIIIGGGGHHHT!" I screamed as Sana sped out of the gates of the school.

 

Throughout the whole journey, I couldn't help but worry about my attendance for the next lesson. I pestered Sana and told her to bring me back but she deaf ears. 

 

"Come on, I promise nothing will happen to you." She kept saying, but I was already starting to get pissed. 

 

"No Sana, take me back." I said.

 

She must've sensed that I was serious because of my tone of voice. 

 

"But... I really will cover for you." She tried to convince me but I was not having it.

 

"I don't care. I just want to attend the lesson. We can always eat out together another time so please take me back."

 

Sana sighed and nodded her head before turning the vehicle around and talking me back to school. Not only was I hungry but I was also late for lessons. Sana was still following me to my class even though I told her I didn't need her to send me there. At this point, I really don't care anymore. 

 

"Sorry for-" 

 

"Sorry sir, I was the cause of it. Don't suppose you can let this one time slide?" Sana said in her bubbly voice. 

 

I looked at her and then back to my teacher who pursed his lips and nodded. 

 

I was taken aback as of why and how my teacher let me go when he had never done it before. Sana said as she promised, she covered me and now I was starting to feel guilty for being so mean to her. I said my thanks to her awkwardly which she replied with a nod before walking away with arms crossed. I frowned, now all I could think of was how to make it up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter