Dahyun x You

Too Much Signals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Even after the chasing had cut down, I was still afraid when I had to go to the TWICE clubroom to look for the president of the council. Maybe joining the council was a bad idea but it was too late to pull out my application. As I approached the large double doors, I hesitated before knocking. From the sound of the piano, I assumed that Dahyun was most likely inside playing again. But the weird thing was that it didn’t stop even after the door opened.

 

“What kind of phantom of the opera is going on…” I trembled as I poked my head in.

 

Suddenly, I felt myself being pushed in and the door closing behind me.

 

“What the hell… Dahyun?!” I snapped my head around the room to see one behind me, one on the piano and one doing homework on the table.

 

Right, I almost forgot that the girl could clone herself.

 

“What’s the matter?” One of the clones asked me.

 

“I’m looking for Jihyo… Umm.. I need to pass these to her.” I said showing her the files.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll help pass this to her.” The one at the piano said while another took it and placed it on the shelves.

 

“T-thanks, I’ll be going then.” I said before hurrying away.

 

Unbeknownst to me, Dahyun looked at my figure disappearing through the doors with a smirk.

 

Being in the council meant going home late at night and Jesus it was the scariest experience ever. This was one of the times I regret not calling my parents to pick me up or even a taxi but then again, I want to show them that I was a grown child. I gripped on to my bag straps tightly and snapped my head around as I walked along the empty roads. Something was wrong and my intuition told me so.

 

From the corner of my eye, I thought I saw someone following me but when I turned around; there was no one there. I gulped and continued walking but there it was again. I snapped my head around again and this time, my hairs stood and a shiver ran down my spine when I saw a figure darting behind a wall.

 

Hell the F*** no was I going to stay here nor investigate. I looked around and saw a dustbin lid.

 

“Great, it’s made of metal.” I smiled and looked around before bending it over to me.

 

Now students were forbidden to se our powers in public because it was not he social norm. People may think we are witches and wizards and want to stake and burn our asses. But like the teachers said, only use it in times of need; AND YES! This is a major crisis. I wasted no time hopping on it and accelerate myself down the street and towards my house.

 

I turned back to finally see the dark figure coming out of its hiding place before it vanished. How weird…

 

The next day, I was at my usual studying spot to cramp my head for my quiz when I felt someone breathing down my neck, literally. I turned to see Dahyun, or maybe her clone, smiling at me widely and that scared me till I jumped out of my seat and was now on the floor.

 

“I’m sorry.” I heard a person on my right chuckle. That clone disappeared and out popped the, I assume, real Dahyun.

 

Things are really confusing… I took her outstretched hand and told her it was okay. I decided to let her join me in my study session and I have got to say, she was a great help. She wasn’t that smart but she could conjure up clones to do her every command like consulting a teacher for questions or helping to buy drinks.

 

I wouldn’t say her powers are marvelous, sometimes they back fire on her.

 

“Alright class, Dahyun will be joining us for power training today because she was absent the other time. So partner up!” The gym coach said.

 

For all I know, Dahyun could have partnered with herself but she chose to partner me. We had small rooms per pair to train. It was more of a simulation room and we hand to spar each other with powers.

 

“Aren’t you glad you didn’t partner Tzuyu for today’s lesson?” Dahyun smirked.

 

“Well… True but I’m not here to chit chat.” I said before bending a metal pole in to my hands and throwing it at her.

 

But before I could, she multiplied herself, disorienting me on which one was real. I decided to take my chances and bend the pole into sections to increase my probability of hitting her but it was not the best way.

 

“Aww you missed.” I heard her say from behind before she shoved me on to the floor.

 

“Ow…” I rubbed my elbow before getting up again. I took a few swings but again, it wasn’t her and apparently, I learnt that you ant hurt the clones but the clones can hurt you.

 

“Well I guess you leave me no choice.” I bended the metal in to paintball sized bullets and stuck mu hands out on both sides before firing them.

 

360 firing worked well and I managed to hit Dahyun on the forehead of course. Determined to win, the girl was at it again but this time, she might have overdone it. She multiplied her self so many times that the entire room was packed with Dahyun clones all saying “oops”

 

“Argh! I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter