Mina x You

Too Much Signals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked into the dance studio building. This was the first time I had been here since I'm not a big fanatic for dancing. I remember the last time I did dancing in elementary school... it was one of the most embarrassing moments I wished I could forget... I cringed at that though and shook my head to shake the thought off before continuing on what I was about to do. I was just sent there to run some errands for my teacher and the place was how I expected it to look like. The soundproof rooms kept all the music in and left the corridor quiet. As I walked past the rows of studios, I noticed something from the corner of my eye. I backtracked and saw Mina dancing; based on her moves, I can conclusively identify that it was ballet. I stood there longer, observing the masterpiece in front of my eyes before I was found out. 

 

While Mina was turning, she seemed to have noticed me at the door. I ducked down and took deep breaths relieved that I hid in time. Deciding not to stay any longer in case she came to the door, I hurried towards the admin office upstairs and dealt with my task. After I was done, I subconsciously walked towards the studio, which Mina had been at. When I approached, I slowed my steps and peered into the room but only to see it empty. 

 

"Looking for me?" A small voice behind me said.

 

I was startled and slowly turned around with an awkward smile. 

 

"U-uh... Hi Mina ssi... I- I saw earlier that your dance was pretty s-so I wanted to watch." I stuttered.

 

Mina smiled, concealing a giggle with her hand like a well-mannered upper class girl with a good upbringing. 

 

"Thank you." She said shyly. 

 

"W-well then I guess I'll leave." I chuckled awkwardly. 

 

Mina nodded gently and waved to me.

 

I waved back before walking briskly away. 

 

"Cute." Mina said to herself. 

 

I was relieved that I finally got away. But I didn't know why talking to her was so stressful. To people I never talked to before, it was not like that but this time, Mina somehow made it awkward. I didn't know how to describe it but maybe the mysterious, dark beauty and classy aura struck me hard.

 

TGIF they all say. It was Friday and lessons were over, meaning I got to go out with friends. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were among them since we happened to be placed in the same class. I was a little careful at first since they were also the ones who tried to get- no, FORCE me to fall in love with them but as I got to know them, they were actually okay people. We hung out at a restaurant before moving on to a crazy night at karaoke. 

 

I walked home alone, since I don't live anywhere near the others, and enjoyed the cool breeze. Slotting my hands into my jacket pockets, I headed towards my home using shortcuts. Maybe I shouldn't have because I was suddenly napped into an alley. The man threw me down and demanded money but how was I supposed to tell him I had already spent it all. I looked around and found tons of metal but the man gripped onto my hands and pinned me on the wall. 

 

Suddenly he screamed in pain. I looked behind him to see a girl carrying a disposed pipe, in fighting stance. The man now focused on her but she started moving her hands in a rather hypnotist game fashion.

 

"On a count of three, you will go to the police station and confess your crime. 1, 2, 3." Mina said and the man immediately fell into a trance. 

 

Apparently I did too because I had been watching her.

 

"Oh no!" Mina said before running after me. 

 

She ran in front and stopped me before snapping her fingers. I snapped back awake and found myself some place away from the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter